I'm obviously not the only one!!!!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

We are all pretty sure that nothing is going to happen before 12. But you nottice there are 1126 people on Kickback (including me!!!) in the vain hope something big happens. My PC is getting ****ed off jumping from here to the Hearts site to Sky Sports News and back.

Is 1126 some kind of record?

We are all pretty sure that nothing is going to happen before 12. But you nottice there are 1126 people on Kickback (including me!!!) in the vain hope something big happens. My PC is getting ****ed off jumping from here to the Hearts site to Sky Sports News and back.

Tabs - the way forward.

Also, yes, I am here (despite having to be up and out by 5 a.m. tomorrow) hoping that something wicked might come our way.

I'm kind of resigned to the fact nothing will happen, but until 12 hits, I'll still be checking everywhere....just in case!

Who's all listening to Through the Window then?!

its killing me can we please sign somone please we need a lb or rb why have we not got no one what is frail doing at the mom a wonda does any1 reckon well sign somone

guilty as charged!

part of me is hoping we get a couple of decent players before midnight. remember the last transfer window was a friday. i was working and we had teletext on all night, me and the hibs lad behind thebar, waiting, hoping....

ah well

whatever happens i DO hope we send a few back to kaunus

just sent an email to hearts asking if they could let us know if we are finished for the night do you reckon ill get an email back or even somthing on the website maybe if a few of us try it they might put somthing up surely they have not forgotten the fans that pay their money to the club

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
I'm kind of resigned to the fact nothing will happen, but until 12 hits, I'll still be checking everywhere....just in case!

Who's all listening to Through the Window then?!

I must say I have listened to Through The Window the last couple of times and it is complete banter. They obviously have little or nothing to report at that time so listening to them fill in time is actually quite funny, or as funny as Chick Young and Jim Spence can be!!!

I don't expedt anything to happen because Vlad is a lying auld P****!!

I'm only on here because my 18month old son is watching something called "In the night Garden", so it's either watch that, or come on here!!

just sent an email to hearts asking if they could let us know if we are finished for the night do you reckon ill get an email back or even somthing on the website maybe if a few of us try it they might put somthing up surely they have not forgotten the fans that pay their money to the club

Even if they replied, would you believe it?

• Moderators

Right now, we have 1,520 online (1,456 members and 64 guests) :dribble:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Right now, we have 1,520 online (1,456 members and 64 guests) :dribble:

Any idea what the record is Mod? And why were they in at the same time? I reckon it was when GB got the tin tack

I hope im proven wrong here but i dont see anything happening between now and midnight. So much for the transfer that will rock scottish football that I was reading on a previous thread a few days ago.

Same old story :rolleyes:

I think we probably know nothings gonna happen but we still live in hope that something does happen:unsure:

I'm still quite excited.

I've not forgotten Vlad once told the press he'd spend ?10M on one player if the right player became available.

Did you ask how the medical was going for "deek" and Gow ?

Slavering erse. :rolleyes:

Nevermind folks, Vlad will publish another image of the new (ahem) stand tomorrow, showing it at a slightly different angle to the other ones. That'll keep us talking for a while!

And yes, I'll be here to the bitter end hoping against hope that we'll capture the signing of the century! Top six will be a struggle with the players that we have, so a couple of fresh faces won't do any harm.

C'mon the Jambos...;)

I keep refreshing the Hearts home page hoping that bleeding Blatter isn't at the top any more and there's a world cup star with a pen in his hand and wearing a maroon scarf.:dribble:

• Moderators
1523 online which is a new record for JKB.

Pity it's on a night that will be such an anti climax

:D

1,558 (1,484 members and 74 guests) :ohmy:

I keep refreshing the Hearts home page hoping that bleeding Blatter isn't at the top any more and there's a world cup star with a pen in his hand and wearing a maroon scarf.:dribble:

Heh heh

Wouldn't hold my breath. Hearts closed all transfer business at 1730 today!! Another let down from the football fantasy freak show!!

I'm not here for transfers...I'm just always here!

We'll sign nobody. We were never gonna.

Oh well. Chin up folks!

The Old Tolbooth
1,558 (1,484 members and 74 guests) :ohmy:

Blimey, and NO crashes!!

Is that including the klingons on the starboard bow? :)

willie wallace

It is a bit like last night.2-0 down with 5 minutes to go and hoping for a miracle.I think tonight is going to end in the same depressing way.I really needed some cheering up.

Did Frail not assure us all in the EEN tonight that the season was far from over and that we'd be making every game a cup final and busting a gut to get top six at least and maybe even Europe........ blah blah fecking blah.

Mr Frail.

Tonight is a 100% confirmation that the important people at the club, the decision makers (i.e not you) think that the season is over.

Archived