What's your favourite dinosaur?

Makween

Personally, I'd have to go for the triceratops :

triceratopsINT.gif

Just look at it! It's so cool! People can go on all that they like about the T-Rex, but it was obviously a bit of a dick. Why shorten its name like that? Who did they think they were, P Diddy or something? P Diddy's a ***** too. A triceratops could well take a T-Rex in a fight, it'd horn it right where it hurts before the T-Rex even had a chance to get it with its ****ey wee arms.

Don't even get me started on velociraptors, people like them 'cause of Jurassic Park, but I was reading in the Metro a few months back that there's evidence of them having been feathered. Bunch of nancies, if you ask me.

The only dinosaur anywhere near as cool as the Triceratops is the Stegosaurus, which wins the "coolest name" prize hands down :

stegosaurus.jpg

Just look at the cool horn on its tail. Well smart. I always used to think that the dinosaur with the best name was the Mastodon, imagine my disappointment when I discovered that that's not even a type of dinosaur.

deinonycus.jpg

Deinonycus

These were that bad ass ****ers that were in Jurassic Park except Steven thought that the average idiot wouldn't find the name catchy enough so he used the name of it's little sissy brother.

Mine has always been the Triceratops as well.

My brother was a Diplodocus man, though, and I couldn't blame him. They were such big clumsy simpletons, it's hard not to love them;

Diplodocus1.jpg

Dinosaurs are gay.

King Kong could batter any dinosaur going. Fact.

Aye right then!

Mind you, does add an interesting theory into how they died out...the gayness that is.

Dinosaurs are gay.

Someone was obviously bullied by dinosaurs as a youngster.

Get over it! :mad:

UnworthyPapaLazaru

The T-rex did have ****ty wee arms didnt it. It was the cool dino back in the day, but its kinda been found out these days. Its not got any skills.

Mine has always been the Triceratops as well.

My brother was a Diplodocus man, though, and I couldn't blame him. They were such big clumsy simpletons, it's hard not to love them;

Diplodocus1.jpg

Their tail would **** your **** up

The wee dudes that nib you to death in a mass attack. Strength by numbers. Could take anything down.

CompleteIdiot
Dinosaurs are gay.

Not all dinosaurs were gay. You're thinking of the Megasaurass.

The T-Rex is so obviously the daddy, frankly liking anything else is just trying to be cool and alternative. You know that Tyrannosaurus Rex would eat up everything that faced it.

Trex.jpg

I so wanted to post a picture of Marc Bolan...

The wee dudes that nib you to death in a mass attack. Strength by numbers. Could take anything down.

Midges are NOT dinosaurs. :wacko:

The T-Rex is so obviously the daddy, frankly liking anything else is just trying to be cool and alternative. You know that Tyrannosaurus Rex would eat up everything that faced it.

Trex.jpg

Why don't you ask Mr Rex his thoughts on my buddy Anklyosaurus

984ankyl.gif

Trex.jpg

no chance. t rex was pathetic. i mean what kind of dinosaur cant see you if you stand still eh??

the big bad diplodocus was always the daddy :)

no chance. t rex was pathetic. i mean what kind of dinosaur cant see you if you stand still eh??

the big bad diplodocus was always the daddy :)

The diplodocus doesn't even have a name that people know how to pronounce!

Dip-LO-docus or Dip-lo-DO-cus?

And it's brain was the size of a walnut.

Also Mr Rex says Anklyosaurus can kiss his scaly ass and that that's what Anklyosaurus' ma was doing last night.

CompleteIdiot
I thought that was the vindaloo eating dinosaur.:rolleyes:

Not at all. You are thinking of the fossilised dinosaur remains found by the celebrated Bulgarian palaeontologist Stilian Ringov on an exploratory University of Sofia trip to India in 1965. Due to its skeletal similarities to Megasaurass, he dubbed his discovery 'Megasaurringovass'.

Dr Ian Malcolm

sub-square-barney.gif

The whole play with the kids on TV wa a front - he's got previous for GBH and would take your face off for a laugh.

Sergio Garcia
Why, Denver of course. He can really rock.

U1595P55T4D81855F50DT20060124141057.jpg

Denver, the last dinosaur He's my friend and a whole lot more Denver

Doubt that Theme songs nowadays could use the line "He's my friend and a whole lot more" may have to be put on a list might young Denver!

Cant believe no one has mentioned Velociraptor!

Definitely the Velociraptor, no competition;)

Velociraptors were big feathered poofs, if you ask me.

Pterodactyls are the daddys. My 2 and a half year old son loves dinosaurs.

You and me both then Walter.

My laddie is 2 and a half too and he is mad for the wee blighters.

We've been buying him the odd one or two from the Early Learning Centre, then a girl in my missus's work brought in a carrier back full of them as her kids are "too old" (if you can ever be!) for them.

Now trying to drip feed them to him in case he explodes with excitement getting them all at once!:confused:

Nae feathers.

That was Archaeopterix.

;)

I read in the Metro that they had feathers. Ha, take that, can't argue with the free paper found on buses.

Anyone else ****ing hate Nemi?

I read in the Metro that they had feathers. Ha, take that, can't argue with the free paper found on buses.

Anyone else ****ing hate Nemi?

Where?!

Wasn't that Asterix's old man? :P

No idea.

Maybe.

TBH I should know. All my English classes where we were taken to the library to find a book to read were spent reading Asterix!

Pterodactyls are the daddys. My 2 and a half year old son loves dinosaurs.

You and me both then Walter.

My laddie is 2 and a half too and he is mad for the wee blighters.

We've been buying him the odd one or two from the Early Learning Centre, then a girl in my missus's work brought in a carrier back full of them as her kids are "too old" (if you can ever be!) for them.

Now trying to drip feed them to him in case he explodes with excitement getting them all at once!:confused:

I was the same.

Weekly magazine thing where you got T-Rex components to build the skeleton etc.

Still find them fascinating.

No idea.

Maybe.

TBH I should know. All my English classes where we were taken to the library to find a book to read were spent reading Asterix!

Just teasing you Cigaro.;)

archaeopt.jpg

asterix.jpg

Both got wings of sorts though...:rolleyes:

Archived