Robson to Celtic

Gigolo-Aunt

alwaysthereinspirit
Just been confirmed on BBC Scotland.

Booooger

Booooger as in $#!t I thought we had a chance.

like he'll get a game

First team player I'd have thought. Adds aggression, power and crossing to that Celtic team. Can play right across the midfield. Good signing for Celtic.

It is just as well that we have given up competing with the Old Firm.

like he'll get a game

Why not ? I think he has just become their best all rounder in the midfield. Don't think Brown has it the heights expected of him yet.

First team player I'd have thought. Adds aggression, power and crossing to that Celtic team. Can play right across the midfield. Good signing for Celtic.

It is just as well that we have given up competing with the Old Firm.

Agreed. I rate the player very highly.

Really says it all about certain Scottish players - they would prefer to pick up a fat pay cheque for sitting either on the bench or in the stand for either of the Old Filth, rather than playing at another club.

The Mighty Thor

there's an irony in our dismissal of Robson signing for that shower.

We would have taken him in a shot.

Really says it all about certain Scottish players - they would prefer to pick up a fat pay cheque for sitting either on the bench or in the stand for either of the Old Filth, rather than playing at another club.

Another way of looking at it is he is confident in his own ability. That coupled with CL Football can only help his International career.

What a bitter way of looking at things. :rolleyes:

Another way of looking at it is he is confident in his own ability. That coupled with CL Football can only help his International career.

So was Rearend and look how many games he's played for Celtic.

Another one we should of signed years ago...

Obviously for Hibs but I said the same when he went to Dundee Utd. A bit lit Novo when he went to Dundee. :cool:

So was Rearend and look how many games he's played for Celtic.

But so were Caldwell, Brown, Wilson, Hartley and McDonald and they made the grade.

As a pro you want to try play at the highest level possible and Robson is doing that. :cool:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

R.I.P Robsons career. They all go saying they will be the one to make it. They rarely do. As good as he has een for the Arabs, you honestly reckon Strachan will drop McGeady for him. Never.

Remember the Naismith saga from the last window?

At least we were resigned to the "no chance" way of thinking this time around.

I hate this transfer window stuff these days. Never anything exciting for us to enjoy.

But so were Caldwell, Brown, Wilson, Hartley and McDonald and they made the grade.

As a pro you want to try play at the highest level possible and Robson is doing that. :cool:

Out of that lot only Brown and McDonald could be called first choice first team players just now - the rest are really just bit part players.

I've no problem with anyone trying to further their ambitions - just that over the years I've watch both parts of the Old Filth sign the best players from other Scottish Clubs for sweeties and then only play them sporadically. I have the feeling that it will be exactly the same scenario for Robson.

Watch Dundee United slide down the league now Robson was their one real gem and the difference in many of their games this season.

Good for us in the short term - watch DUFC slip down the table now.

Levein has had a lot of plaudits since he went there.

But his team has been Robson plus ten others when we have played them.

Out of that lot only Brown and McDonald could be called first choice first team players just now - the rest are really just bit part players.

I've no problem with anyone trying to further their ambitions - just that over the years I've watch both parts of the Old Filth sign the best players from other Scottish Clubs for sweeties and then only play them sporadically. I have the feeling that it will be exactly the same scenario for Robson.

Watch Dundee United slide down the league now Robson was their one real gem and the difference in many of their games this season.

Yep, and for that reason i'm delighted. At least it's no my side they are robbing this time :cool:

ive yet to meet a proffessional player who didnt think "if only I got the chance I'd be playing for Manchester United"...I had a mate who played for East Stirling and even at 29 he genuinley beleived he was good enough....its all part of the inner confidence and a belief that every proffesional sportsman must have in his own ability.

So To answer the question Barry Robson will beleive he is good enough to play every week for celtic.

alwaysthereinspirit

Highest level? Yeah in a two bit corrupt league. At least he went to one of the two cheaters and has a chance of "winning"

Booooger as in $#!t I thought we had a chance.

you thought you had a chance cheers mate you have gave the best laugh of the day

Archived