Window bangers on Video

Craigieboy

Saw it but couldn't hear what the 'pundits' were saying.

Was that because you had the sound turned down on the TV at half time?:rolleyes:

Was that because you had the sound turned down on the TV at half time?:rolleyes:

Yea, was in the pub and it was noisy. Couldn't hear it.

maroonlegions

apparently, Dougie,Hobo Nevin and square heid were having trouble in talking to each other ,dougie and nevin were the 2 that were not amused or appeared to show it, at one point Nevin said "hope we get security here soon", then sarcastically blurted out,"well done rocksteady,know we could rely on you", when rocksteady were taking their time in getting it sorted out,squared heid was just smirking and having cheeses on his face, could here the fans that were baning on the window sing,"you hibs b******,you hibs b****** and some parts of "tell all the hibees you know its a 106 in a row" song. :dribble:

apparently, Dougie,Hobo Nevin and square heid were having trouble in talking to each other ,dougie and nevin were the 2 that were not amused or appeared to show it, at one point Nevin said "hope we get security here soon", then sarcastically blurted out,"well done rocksteady,know we could rely on you", when rocksteady were taking their time in getting it sorted out,squared heid was just smirking and having cheeses on his face, could here the fans that were baning on the window sing,"you hibs b******,you hibs b****** and some parts of "tell all the hibees you know its a 106 in a row" song. :dribble:

Forgot I had Sky+ the game.

Just watched it. Bloody hilarious.

Nevin = erse.

Forgot I had Sky+ the game.

Just watched it. Bloody hilarious.

Nevin = erse.

We need this on Youtube.

Buffalo Bill

We need this on Youtube.

Buffalo Bill

I know mate. It really is briliant. Appeals to my humour.

The faces & comments from them all is so enjoyable.

I don't know how to put a clip on or else I would do it.

I'm sure Dougie said something like 'the moronic element of the jambo support' or something?

Also Nevin whinged about Rock Steady having been called 10 times or something. :D

If someone can give me isntructions on how to get it from sky + to the computer then ill stick it on youtube, well worth a watch...

yeah donnely said, 'apologies for the moronic behavviour from hearts fans'.......fat b?"%&"?

Did Donnolly not call them morons or something like that.?

Yes. He & Nevin made themselves look like a right pair of tits.

Big spaniels ears, not nice ones.

Did Donnolly not call them morons or something like that.?

I am sure he meant to say maroons or was it macaroons harking back to a bygone age?

I know mate. It really is briliant. Appeals to my humour.

The faces & comments from them all is so enjoyable.

I don't know how to put a clip on or else I would do it.

I take it you must be about 12?:rolleyes:

anyone managed to get a video up of inside the BBC studio?

any ideas how to get it from a recording like sky plus onto youtube?:confused:

I take it you must be about 12?:rolleyes:

From where i was sitting, about 50 yards to the right of the window, it looked like 12 year olds doing the banging.

It was amusing at first then i carried on with my conversation.

Can't really see what the big issue is or why people are getting their G's in a twist.

I thought it was superb entertainment, can't believe how long it went on for

to be fair to square heed, he took it well....smug self loving bestid that he is ;)

24 hours on: SOMEONE must be able to add this to freekin' Youtube.

Buffalo Bill

heartgarfunkel

Magic clip, physically laughed out loud at the high jinks. Enjoyed seeing it last night from the other side of the glass too. The 'moronic element' comment really made it for me. Must confess that I find people giving the vickys or puling faces behind reporters funny, and I laugh out loud when I see a 'bandaged paw' dug with the white bucket over its head. I also found the wrecking of the Blue Peter garden hilarious. I'm 37. While confessing I have a puerile, juvenile sense of humour, I cannot understand why some Jambos are getting annoyed at a sweary lark.

:527: **** the bucket

anyone managed to get a video up of inside the BBC studio?

any ideas how to get it from a recording like sky plus onto youtube?:confused:

If you've got a DVD recorder,record it onto DVD then save it onto your Harddrive and upload it onto youtube.....You might have to convert it into .flv file first!

Could you not just play it on your telly, record it on your phone or digital camera and upload it that way ?

scottish_chicP

I don't see what the fuss is about, actually found it quite funny. Got a txt from a hibby at work saying it was a disgrace on tv.... still not seen it right enough.

I don't see what the fuss is about, actually found it quite funny. Got a txt from a hibby at work saying it was a disgrace on tv.... still not seen it right enough.

Doesn't look like anything more than a good laugh. Well done to all who took part.

Meanwhile on the other side of the ground they would all be singing the sash and songs about fornicating with the papacy.

a video of this would be excellent.

the night was not a good night for football.There was however a great atmosphere in the hearts end and outside the stadium.

Dougie probably still remembers the window banging at Easter Road when we made it 21 in a row and the digs at his dodgy barnet (Dougie needs a haircut, Dougie needs a hair cut na na na na)

Collins looks as though he actually finds it funny

Kudos to monkey heid, saw it as the harmless banter it was!

Those other two weegie muppets can GTF though, not difficult to see where their "impartial" loyalties lay.

HAMILTON HEARTS
Dougie probably still remembers the window banging at Easter Road when we made it 21 in a row and the digs at his dodgy barnet (Dougie needs a haircut, Dougie needs a hair cut na na na na)

Collins looks as though he actually finds it funny

GOOD STUFF JC WAS ****ING HIMSELF

GOOD STUFF JC WAS ****ING HIMSELF

He has went up in my estimation.

That grin he gave was great amidst the ****ing boring *******s next to him.

I thought that was realy funny (and i am a hibby ) nothing wrong with that good auld banter , well done to the fans that done it , made my night

Archived