Roughie

ericb

I know I shouldn't listen to this drivel, but I caught the show on the way home.

Some might say I'm taking it too serious, and if it wasn't us he was slavering about it would be funny.

But there is a line between general fotball banter and downright nastiness which I believe Roughie crossed on several ocassions tonight. :vangry:

Calling Screpis a backpacker and traveller, this coming from a font of all footblling knowledge that can't even pronounce Nade.

I know I shouldn't listen to this drivel, but I caught the show on the way home.

Some might say I'm taking it too serious, and if it wasn't us he was slavering about it would be funny.

But there is a line between general fotball banter and downright nastiness which I believe Roughie crossed on several ocassions tonight. :vangry:

Calling Screpis a backpacker and traveller, this coming from a font of all footblling knowledge that can't even pronounce Nade.

Real Radio is pish but Roughie is quite funny sometime :)

wheatfield to sheffield

the ball is in the middle

the ball is in the net

and poor old alan rough

is lying in the wet

3421277.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=D278A15CF533E62C53BA2615800FE02EA55A1E4F32AD3138

He's right to be an angry wee man - look at him!

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10289~1229991,00.html

His former clubs include: Espoli (Ecuador), Benevento (Italy), Sion (Switzerland), Inter Riviera Maya (M?xico), Ponferradina (Spain), Talleres de Remedios de Escalada (Argentina), and Defensores de Belgrano where he spent last season before joining up with Kaunas for six months.

Doesn't look like anyone wants him for long right enough.

I just refuse to listen to that show, and more like it.

Phone him and call him a shoplifter, that should shut him up

Here's perm boy conceding a goal against those bastions of world football in 1978.... Peru.

3057.gif

Looks like he's snorting, like Robbie Folwer.

Real Radio is pish but Roughie is quite funny sometime :)

The **** is about as good a presenter as he was a goalie..........total gash. Every time I hear that guffies name I think of that ridiculous hairdoo and that game against Peru when somebody nailed his boots to the goal line. Come to think of it, he had his boots nailed to the goal line quite alot.

Phone him and call him a shoplifter, that should shut him up

Ha ha! "Where's the mincemeat Alan Rough?!"

Archived