Blatters anger

dougiejt

Brillant

Man introduces stupid rule

Man cries when stupid rule upheld

Apart from anything romanov and co should have more on their mind for the next 5 and a half hours

Webster and his agent have just upset a very powerful man in world football. Watch this space.

Surely he's responsible for the rule being available in the first place!

Surely he's responsible for the rule being available in the first place!

blatter is a tool, but the rule was forced onto them by the european union, fifa had to appease the ballpoint pen pushers so they came up with this daft rule, thinking that no one would use it !

alwaysthereinspirit
Webster and his agent have just upset a very powerful man in world football. Watch this space.

Do you really think Webster cares. He's untouchable. He's now a #un and will never be touched by a ref as long as he's playing for them.

This could get interesting!

Why

Fifa and blatter introduced the rule

All Cas and rangers/webster/wigan have done is use and apply it

If you really think anything else is going to happen your deluded

Blatter can moan all he wants, he is ultimatly responsible for this situation

alwaysthereinspirit

Wont get interesting until Rooney or Ronaldo leave for Spain or Italy for 5million.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Whats happening about Wigan in all this mess , they poached him first

not a mention about their part in the theft of our Scottish Internationalist

centre half for ?150,000 . FFS you could buy a pair of Beckhams Y-Fronts

for that .

If Blatter has any muscle in the Fooball Associations in the World he will

order a re-trial .

They'll let the Webster decision stand, they have to as CAS has final say, but they won't let it happen again.

I'd even suspect the rule is rewritten so it can't. That's my take on his statement.

They'll let the Webster decision stand, they have to as CAS has final say, but they won't let it happen again.

I'd even suspect the rule is rewritten so it can't. That's my take on his statement.

CAS doesnt have final say. there is one more higher court in switzerland we can go to. something like the grand high supreme court or something...i'd imagine this isnt over yet, not with blatter on the case.

CAS doesnt have final say. there is one more higher court in switzerland we can go to. something like the grand high supreme court or something...i'd imagine this isnt over yet, not with blatter on the case.

At the time they said the the decision of CAS was final and all parties had to agree to bide by it.

If there is another court then great news.

Yes, but Webster and his agent are backed by the European Union, after which there is no higher power in Europe. So Blatter is nothing more than a mouthpiece for anyone who disagrees with the decision.

Ardmillan Jambo, if Hearts had been Wigan in this mess, we wouldn't be complaining. The rule was there, and they applied it. As with every new rule it takes a few implementations to iron it out, and Wigan have done no wrong in testing it.

Having said all that, I really hope the EU changes its mind because if these types of deals were allowed it would widen the rich poor divide that has slowly been ruining football.

Sheriff Fatman
Yes, but Webster and his agent are backed by the European Union, after which there is no higher power in Europe. So Blatter is nothing more than a mouthpiece for anyone who disagrees with the decision.

Ardmillan Jambo, if Hearts had been Wigan in this mess, we wouldn't be complaining. The rule was there, and they applied it. As with every new rule it takes a few implementations to iron it out, and Wigan have done no wrong in testing it.

Having said all that, I really hope the EU changes its mind because if these types of deals were allowed it would widen the rich poor divide that has slowly been ruining football.

The European Court can overrule the European Union in certain circumstances.

Wigan had nothing to do with any rule that was used, and Webster was found to be in breach of the rule anyway, but the CAS said it didn't matter the level compensation for breach of contract was ?150,000.

Why

Fifa and blatter introduced the rule

All Cas and rangers/webster/wigan have done is use and apply it

If you really think anything else is going to happen your deluded

Blatter can moan all he wants, he is ultimatly responsible for this situation

Prancer i dont think i have ever agreed with anything you have had to say on this forum.

On this occasion i think you are spot on.

The European Court can overrule the European Union in certain circumstances.

Wigan had nothing to do with any rule that was used, and Webster was found to be in breach of the rule anyway, but the CAS said it didn't matter the level compensation for breach of contract was ?150,000.

Yeah, but usually the European Court will enfore EU directives.

I'd say your probably right.

Archived