sniping between fellow Jambos

bn jambo

I know that everyone has their own opinion on the owner , the management, the players, the direction we should go, who we should be signing, who we should get in as manager, who we should bin,why the season is over, if we should bleed the youngsters, who's a real fan and who's not.

But FFS can we have proper disscusions rather than resorting to the normal BS, " i'm a really fan your no!!" "vlad Knows best!!" "were Fecked!!" etc etc etc.

WE are not HOBOS, we all support the same team and at the end of the day we all want the same thing, success for OUR team.

stop slagging each other off, and start discussing how we can help our team get to where we want them to be!

ps (i do know it's a discusion board, but the knocking on windows thread was doing my head in, we got fecked oot a semi and i'm ****ed off, people are bothering about that and not the performance on the pitch!!!!!)

loveofthegame

We all support the same team mate, doesnt mean we're all always going to get along though- human beings and all that

I think my similarities with many people on this board end with the football team we support.

There'll always be squabbles and disagreements

Fair enough, i didn't think this thread would do feckall, and to be honest i love arguing,

it's what JKB is all about.

FTH

Guest Dipped Flake

I thank God nearly every day that the only thing I have in common with a lot of posters is the team that we all 'support'

loveofthegame
I thank God nearly every day that the only thing I have in common with a lot of posters is the team that we all 'support'

I'll second that

maroonlegions
I know that everyone has their own opinion on the owner , the management, the players, the direction we should go, who we should be signing, who we should get in as manager, who we should bin,why the season is over, if we should bleed the youngsters, who's a real fan and who's not.

But FFS can we have proper disscusions rather than resorting to the normal BS, " i'm a really fan your no!!" "vlad Knows best!!" "were Fecked!!" etc etc etc.

WE are not HOBOS, we all support the same team and at the end of the day we all want the same thing, success for OUR team.

stop slagging each other off, and start discussing how we can help our team get to where we want them to be!

ps (i do know it's a discusion board, but the knocking on windows thread was doing my head in, we got fecked oot a semi and i'm ****ed off, people are bothering about that and not the performance on the pitch!!!!!)

anger and frustrations come in many forms and unfortunately this seems to be the norm and i cannot see it mellowing untill things change at tynie, not defending personal slagging between kickbackers but in the heat of debate certain people bring constructive debate while others just see doom and gloom in everything they read , ofcourse it would be great to reach some sort of middle ground and i for one have been caught up in my own anger and frustrations which tend to surface in certain topics , i suppose in one way you could call it out of all this heated debate just know people are showing they care and love this club either through positive or negative threads at the end of the day that could be considered healthy that so many still care and love this club,HMFC 1874 AND PROUD. :spongebob3:

there was some sniping at me from a daft woman sitting in the row in front of me. i was shouting at frail for bringing on a left back for another left back with a few minutes left of a cup semi when we are 2 goals down. my point was that how on earth is that going to change the game. i was accused of being a part-time supporter (being going to games since 1984) and that i should get behind the team and stop being so critical. within about 30 seconds of this daftie shouting at me, driver ran the ball out of play for about the third time and this woman shouted for driver to eff off ya useless lump, or something along those lines. pot kettle black

chester copperpot

The way I see it, we're all Hearts fans, and have met many many great Hearts fans from this site, none that I would say I'd not share a pint with.

I have a very differing view from a lot of the people on here, however have met one of my now best mates Johnmitchell who we both share a very differing opinion on.

So all in all, I will try to give my respect to someone on here who posts who's view is in complete contrast to mine's.

There are quite a few wind up merchants on here though who say stuff to get a rise out the person because its an internet forum at the end of the day. Thats the unfortunate thing about the internet, people can hide behind persona's that they may not display in the pub.

I've got to find out most of those folk, and just tend to ignore their posts or threads now.

Archived