Whistleblower

DavyMcL

Wonder if we'll see an explanation of last night's 'unusual' decisions on the SFA sight. Sums it up that the last one is from last November. Must not have been any dodgy decisions since then!

Miller Jambo 60
Wonder if we'll see an explanation of last night's 'unusual' decisions on the SFA sight. Sums it up that the last one is from last November. Must not have been any dodgy decisions since then!

SFA get to fak cheats big time

mccurry only answers to the allmighty, marvin andrews.

dont hold your breath. :(

I don't think there's a hope. I've just written to them again regarding another poor refereeing performance. I've written regularly over the season and have yet to receive a reply. Is it indicative of the contempt they have for the ordinary fan or something else?

The old adage is that everything works out over a season. If that's the case then stand by for an avalanche of decisions going Hearts way over the closing months of the season!

Holding your breath? No, me neither! :mad:

Apparently he's going to explain that, as a lifelong Ranqers fan, it's only natural for him to give them every decision.

alwaysthereinspirit
I don't think there's a hope. I've just written to them again regarding another poor refereeing performance. I've written regularly over the season and have yet to receive a reply. Is it indicative of the contempt they have for the ordinary fan or something else?

The old adage is that everything works out over a season. If that's the case then stand by for an avalanche of decisions going Hearts way over the closing months of the season!

Holding your breath? No, me neither! :mad:

Avalanche of decisions going our way. Whoo hoo. That means we're still in with a chance of winning the league. Believe, believe.

Archived