Fulham sign Jari Litmanen

cosanostra

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11681_3096888,00.html

One of my favourite players of the 1990s. When he was Ajax and they were a champions league force, he was absolutely dynamite. I wonder if at 36 he still has the quality to play at prem level.

A legend in my view.

legend. however dont think he was ever the most 'streamlined' of players, dont see him doing much at 36...

think Hodgson has lost the plot tbh.

legend. however dont think he was ever the most 'streamlined' of players, dont see him doing much at 36...

He always was quite bulky, but he had one of the best footballing brains ever. He created as many goals as he scored and he had a great delivery from free kicks and corners. I thought he was good for Liverpool even but he never seemed to play.

I like Hodgson, but I agree - he seems to have had a brain storm with some of his signings.

Jari was a brilliant player. Also Championship Manager legend.

He had a shocking mullet at a time when it simply wasn't retro.

I'm sorry Coza, there is no justification in you liking this person.

Buffalo Bill

He had a shocking mullet at a time when it simply wasn't retro.

I'm sorry Coza, there is no justification in you liking this person.

Buffalo Bill

I'm a massive anti-mullet campaigner but Litmanen, mullet or not, was tremendous. He was the champions league top scorer at one point before the likes of Del Piero, Raul and Ruud Van pi$sed on his chips.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11681_3096888,00.html

One of my favourite players of the 1990s. When he was Ajax and they were a champions league force, he was absolutely dynamite. I wonder if at 36 he still has the quality to play at prem level.

A legend in my view.

I hope so too.

I have to sit a watch the current rabble of s***e that Sanchez left, every week.

I'm seriously doubting that he will do anything though. If he has anything left it will a bit of above average vision and ball control, which will never come into use as Hodgson's "long ball" flies over his head.

Hodgson has admitted himself its ugly football from now until they are out of the mire, so why he's signed this guy I'll never know.

IMO, these types of players are useless in a relegation battle.

I hope to God I'm proved wrong!

I hope so too.

I have to sit a watch the current rabble of s***e that Sanchez left, every week.

I'm seriously doubting that he will do anything though. If he has anything left it will a bit of above average vision and ball control, which will never come into use as Hodgson's "long ball" flies over his head.

Hodgson has admitted himself its ugly football from now until they are out of the mire, so why he's signed this guy I'll never know.

IMO, these types of players are useless in a relegation battle.

I hope to God I'm proved wrong!

Its (as old Rix said) win ugly and second balls for Fulham, mate.

Sanchez signed far too many Championship players.

Archived