Middle Names - Murder

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

For those who have a middle name except for "james " " "michael" etc...

Know a boy Joshua "Maximus Ignashius" Forrest

and a Tavish.

...any more howlers?

blondejamtart

Can anyone actually tell me what is the point in having a middle name anyway?I've never understood why people give their kids a middle name (or names). I don't have one and neither do my children.

Can anyone actually tell me what is the point in having a middle name anyway?I've never understood why people give their kids a middle name (or names). I don't have one and neither do my children.

So you sound cool when you're a film star. Just imagine.

You could be Blonde Wheatfield Jamtart. Much better that Blondejamtart.

My better half would be good on this thread ;)

Where is Linda then? Glad you said better..

I was at Uni with a Teak Livingstone Builder, his whole name was ridiculous and, no surprises, he was a nob!

My middle name is Garry for my mother's maiden name and I like it so much I gave it to my first son. My second son got my first name as his middle name and my third son got William after several family members. (Calvin William, he'll have nae bother getting into the lodge, becoming a referee etc!)

I P Knightley

My kids have 2 each. The 3rd kid was a pleasant surprise but a hell of a difficult to get the name for since our favourites were used up on #2.

And I think we tick the boxes for unusual although not mental. No Moon-Unit etc.

We got a mate who's boy is Daniel Tiger Surname. They're not even into golf.

blondejamtart
So you sound cool when you're a film star. Just imagine.

You could be Blonde Wheatfield Jamtart. Much better that Blondejamtart.

Ahh. but Blonde Section N Jam Tart doesn't really have the same ring, does it? ;)

I was at Uni with a Teak Livingstone Builder, his whole name was ridiculous and, no surprises, he was a nob!

My middle name is Garry for my mother's maiden name and I like it so much I gave it to my first son. My second son got my first name as his middle name and my third son got William after several family members. (Calvin William, he'll have nae bother getting into the lodge, becoming a referee etc!)

Class :)

Mines is David, after my grandad :)

Where is Linda then? Glad you said better..

hahaa, been out tonight, and there is no chance of me spilling what my middle names are!! I just knew john would put something on this thread hence why i came in to check, the git he is!!

The Old Tolbooth
hahaa, been out tonight, and there is no chance of me spilling what my middle names are!! I just knew john would put something on this thread hence why i came in to check, the git he is!!

I could spill if the price is right ;)

my mum wanted to put her maiden name as my middle name otherwise it would be no more (from her family) but as it was millar and my names craig they decided to give it a miss.

also my dad's middle names are thomas john, it came close to being john thomas - luckily they relised the connotations

My middle name is May after my Gran!

My niece has Jennifer as her's after me!

My daughter got Rebecca in memory of a special woman, my great gran.

My wee man has got two as has my nephew...both called after their grandads!

My Mum's is a goodie. My Grandad was to put Wilma in as her middle name but he screwed it up and said William. It was written down and he realised the mistake so hastily got them to bung on a hypen and an "ina" so she's got landed with William-ina!

My Better Half has the middle name Bryson. We had no idea where it came from until I did his family tree and it's actually been in the family since 1801! It was the maiden name of his great, great, great, great granny!

Hyphenated names are getting out of hand now as well. When my wife and I got married she wanted to hyphenate her surname as she wanted to keep her name as there are only 3 of them in Britain now. And I don't give a toss what her surname is.

And then we worked out that as her first name is officially hyphenated she would have a name with 31 letters in it.

And it doesn't fit in the little box on forms.

CompleteIdiot
Hyphenated names are getting out of hand now as well. When my wife and I got married she wanted to hyphenate her surname as she wanted to keep her name as there are only 3 of them in Britain now. And I don't give a toss what her surname is.

And then we worked out that as her first name is officially hyphenated she would have a name with 31 letters in it.

And it doesn't fit in the little box on forms.

'Invaded-by-Israel-again'

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=41157&sectionid=351020203

In return for outing me as an Ian Huntley lookalike, I take great pleasure in revealing Jack Of Hearts has "Dolbear" as a middle name.

The best middle name I've seen is 'Danger'. Mine is John, a little less exotic.

There's an African footballer called "Danger Fourpence" :cool:

Archived