Our last 4 games

The Merse

Only 2 goals scored.

One goalkeeping error and one honking backpass.

We're creating very few chances at the moment. Without Larry we have absolutely nothing to offer in a creative sense from the midfield. Jonsson, Stewart and Palazuelos should never be allowed on the pitch again at the same time.

Moutinho, whilst being a slightly uninspiring signing, would probably actually offer us something different.

Only 2 goals scored.

We're creating very few chances at the moment. Without Larry we have absolutely nothing to offer in a creative sense from the midfield. Jonsson, Stewart and Palazuelos should never be allowed on the pitch again at the same time.

Moutinho, whilst being a slightly uninspiring signing, would probably actually offer us something different.

Don't worry about it Frail thinks everything is going great now and Robbie and Berra think we have turned the corner.Personally im just waiting on another run of 5 defeats.

Nucky Thompson
Only 2 goals scored.

On the flip side we have had 2 clean sheets and only lost 3 goals, one a dodgy penalty another a blatant hand ball.

I see what you mean, but to be fair Makalamby had a couple of saves to make (one excellent from an albeit deflect Ruben effort) and Velicka hit the post at Aberdeen.

I actually think Nade is looking a bit better now too.

I would agree though that we need that attacking MF option. A Colin Cameron/Paul Hartley type.

On the flip side we have had 2 clean sheets and only lost 3 goals, one a dodgy penalty another a blatant hand ball.

We are definitely looking more solid, but whenever we get the ball I never really expect anything to happen.

When you are only creating 1 or 2 chances a game, it's not easy to win football matches.

Cardiac Rucksack

Its more a case of we arent putting the chances away that come our way. We had two or three good oppurtunities last night and failed to really even work the keeper. When Larry comes back we will hopefully kick on. Nigeria for the win.;)

chester copperpot

We're certainly creating more chances than we did earlier in the season, so I'm fairly happy about that.

Defence has solidified somewhat since Karipidis came into the side, I'm happy with that.

We need 2 new full backs quick smart, then we will see a far hardier and shored up defence. I'm actually much more confident with Berra with Karipidis or Tall in beside him.

All in all, I'm still not happy, as we can still get beaten by anyone.

portobellojambo1
Don't worry about it Frail thinks everything is going great now and Robbie and Berra think we have turned the corner.Personally im just waiting on another run of 5 defeats.

I have just been having a look at our 9 remaining games before the split, and my hope is that we can pick up 3 points from the game versus Gretna 9 February. I can see two other games we may draw, so if a draw is all we can achieve versus Gretna it is going to be a long, painful time between now and 5 April, I haven't thought beyond the split yet.

It does look slightly better than it did after the tonking at United.

Its just too up and down for me, just not consistent. Just cant see us going on a run of 6 games unbeaten and picking up points.

The sooner this season is over the better. Sad things to say as there are a shed load of games left.

Harry Kinnear
We are definitely looking more solid, but whenever we get the ball I never really expect anything to happen.

When you are only creating 1 or 2 chances a game, it's not easy to win football matches.

Got it in one

The sooner this season is over the better. Sad things to say as there are a shed load of games left.

I was saying that at the end of last season and im already thinking that way about this season.Probably be giving up by about October next season if things dont change.

Archived