Cappello Leaves Beckham Out

Gigolo-Aunt

he's past it.

did you not see the stats thing in either zoo or nuts this week?

well interesting

No offense mate, would rather put my hand in a blender than read "Zoo" or "Nuts".

I thought Capello might have included him just to give him a brief substitute appearance and a 100th cap.

Instead, Capello has shown he's not a sentimentalist. He's there to do a serious job and Beckham obviously does not form part of his plans for the future.

Well done Fabio, wish we had a manger with some balls on him like Capello

Thats all we can do is wish... we had one, mind you, vlad never did like being told to feck off and mind his own!!

No offense mate, would rather put my hand in a blender than read "Zoo" or "Nuts".

hahah i'm a student mate....al we think bout is beer and birds....occasionally

i have to think about chemical engineering....nightmare.

i still think he's past it tho

playin keepy uppy on a Brasilian beach didn't help his chances when he was supposed to be getting fit @ arsenal.

diddy. :confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7218296.stm

Looks like Cappello will do things his way.

Beckham's move to the USA looks to have been an own goal (apart from the money)

I wonder if he regrets it?

Course he will, Beckhams a great player and professional, Capellos going to be left with egg on his face again. rember last time he dropped Becks?

I think the English really under-rate Beckham. He was their most effective player by a mile at the last world cup.

This just screams "I AM MY OWN MAN AND I DO THINGS MY WAY". Much like when Mclaren dropped him then went crawling back.

I think the English really under-rate Beckham. He was their most effective player by a mile at the last world cup.

This just screams "I AM MY OWN MAN AND I DO THINGS MY WAY". Much like when Mclaren dropped him then went crawling back.

Agree mate

But Capello will regret it again.

Capello has a bit more backbone than mcLaren methinks.

certainly beckham is a player for the future............................:rolleyes:

Capello has a bit more backbone than mcLaren methinks.

certainly beckham is a player for the future............................:rolleyes:

You don't think his experience could be valuable in a qualifying campaign?

maybe,

but they're going to have to learn to play & win without him @ some time.

now is as good a time as any.

also if he continues to pick up niggling injuries, then is impact will be reduced.

granted engerlund dont have anyone who can cross a ball like him or take dangerous free kicks but basing ur team around player is a disaster imho, unless he has the skill of maradona, cruyff or Pele.

beckham is no pele, cruijff or maradona am afraid.

as i said he was supposed to be getting himself fit, but playing on a beach in Brasil will not endear him to capello who is a strict disciplinarian. he (capello) may have seen that action by beckham as thumbing his nose up at him, because he assumes (wrongly) that capello wouldn't drop him especially if the might of the english media are behind becks. (which not all of it is i might add).

but this guy has had to deal with the italian media all his life so he aint going to be afraid of Harry Harris et al., laughable to think he would be.

Sorry to hijack thread, but where you studying Chem Eng? i graduated from Heriot-Watt last year! :rolleyes:

would serve him right if he didnt get 100 caps for chasing the dollar rather than concentrating on football.

could still do a job for england but he cant expect to play in a league like the MLS and still compete at the highest level, so Capello needs to consider life after Beckham

Stop talking nonsense!

Beckham is still a top class midfield, so if Hearts were offered him yuo would say no?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Delighted.

That's what happens if you get greedy.

Capello doesn't seem like a man who will change his mind easily, I hope not achieving 100 caps haunts Becks for the rest of his life. :)

tbh, even if he is completely past it (which i doubt) he should be given his 100th cap anyway. he's more than earned it.

tbh, even if he is completely past it (which i doubt) he should be given his 100th cap anyway. he's more than earned it.

Very good point, always admired Beckham for what he does for his nation and hes the reason Real won the league last season. All because Capello made the mistake in dropping him.

crazy_jambo_2006

I think it's a farce if he never gets his 100th cap.

McClaren binned him and went crawling back. Beckham was only too pleased to play again for England, being a very patriotic Englishman.

If he hadn't been binned by England, would he have gone to the USA? IIRC he went to USA when he felt he had no England future, due to having been binned by McClaren.

Give Beckham some respect for what he has done in the England team. Let him have his 100th cap at Wembley.

For what it's worth, I am a proud Scotsman (hence the username) and I have no time for the England team. But I like passionate players, whichever country they play for, and have always respected Beckham.

Just heard an interview with him. Got to say, showed a great attitude about it.

Up to himself to get back in

Will take it on the chin

Been there before and proved people wrong

Fair doo's. No toys out the pram from him.

WHO CARES :)

Enough to open a thread which says what it does on the tin.

And then to click reply and post.

:wacko:

beckham does not deserve a place in the england squad, what does he expect after running off to america in an attempt to start a film career

i also read this week he wants to open a soccer school in brazil now, as if they need it, if beckham cared about raising the standards of football accross the world so much he would have opened one in an african nation where it can really make a difference

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7218296.stm

Looks like Cappello will do things his way.

Beckham's move to the USA looks to have been an own goal (apart from the money)

I wonder if he regrets it?

To be fair last I saw of Beckham was on an advert for a show starring Snoop Doggy Dogg.

I doubt kicking it with a b-balling jizzy-wizzle-on-da-pizzle from the ?hood cut it with Fabio.

i also read this week he wants to open a soccer school in brazil now, as if they need it, if beckham cared about raising the standards of football accross the world so much he would have opened one in an african nation where it can really make a difference

I suggest you do some research before posting.

Archived