It shows how good our players are...

The Merse

Pretty sure most teams would like a few of our players. Kingston, Driver and Veslika to name three.

Not really been much activity in the transfer window. North and south of the border.

Pretty sure most teams would like a few of our players. Kingston, Driver and Veslika to name three.

Not really been much activity in the transfer window. North and south of the border.

Why can't you spell Velicka?

:laugh:

:sad:

**** knows mate. I wish someone would give him a nick name.

Audrey

Miko

Iva Choo Choo

They are my get out of jail cards.

Audrey

Miko

Iva Choo Choo

Iva Choo Choo:biggrin:

I like that much better than 28

Very good point. Other than Kingston who will in all probability be sold in the summer the family silver has already been sold/pawned/stolen and there ain't much left that's for sure.

From Cup Final day May 06 here's a little gem for you : The only two players to get game time from that day who played last night were Robbie fecking Neilson and Miko (who came on after 86mins). Pretty much says all you need to know that the good players have long since left the asylum from that period. The other's well who would want them ??

Very good point. Other than Kingston who will in all probability be sold in the summer the family silver has already been sold/pawned/stolen and there ain't much left that's for sure.

From Cup Final day May 06 here's a little gem for you : The only two players to get game time from that day who played last night were Robbie fecking Neilson and Miko (who came on after 86mins). Pretty much says all you need to know that the good players have long since left the asylum from that period. The other's well who would want them ??

I heard Disney on ice were weighing up a bid for Jose as a replacment for Bambi

Audrey

Miko

Iva Choo Choo

Handy Andy? :ninja:

Audrey

Miko

Iva Choo Choo

Out of all the Lithuanians we have, surely Velicka is the easiest one to spell!!

Archived