lets hear it for vlad

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

3 bottom of the league,out of 2 cups,no chance of playing in Europe next season , still no manager or any real quality signings ,team huffing and puffing in most games ,no communication from the powers at be at tynie about Tall, no strength in depth in the squad of players we have just now, so all in all.....

LETS HERE IT FOR VLAD.:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::welldone::vangry:

3 bottom of the league,out of 2 cups,no chance of playing in Europe next season , still no manager or any real quality signings ,team huffing and puffing in most games ,no communication from the powers at be at tynie about Tall, no strength in depth in the squad of players we have just now, so all in all.....

LETS HERE IT FOR VLAD.:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::welldone::vangry:

Woohoo

Go yourself Mad yin ;)

maroonlegions
Woohoo

Go yourself Mad yin ;)

mad, you want to speak to vald he will educate you on madness my smug hobo (soon to down there with us) wee teamer.;):dribble:

Nucky Thompson

Yeah that's right, before Vlad arrived we were in Europe every year, got to finals every year, signed quality players like Weir and Wyness every year:rolleyes: We would never have lost a semi to one of the OF before Vlad came:rolleyes:No wait a minute, we have never fecking won a single one:confused:

mad, you want to speak to vald he will educate you on madness my smug hobo (soon to down there with us) wee teamer.;):dribble:

Yeah thats who I meant (Vlad the mad) :)

Haha. relegation dogfight here we come :cool:

Cardiac Rucksack

These threads are my favourite.

Who needs a Neil Mcfarlane appreciation thread when you have the 25th of this type.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yeah that's right, before Vlad arrived we were in Europe every year, got to finals every year, signed quality players like Weir and Wyness every year:rolleyes: We would never have lost a semi to one of the OF before Vlad came:rolleyes:No wait a minute, we have never fecking won a single one:confused:

So thats what it's got too. Vlads biggest defence is "he's no any worse than all the rest of the useless muppets who have run our club".

It's hardly a ringing endorsement is it.

before Vlad we were in Europe. ;)

We have won 1 cup under vlad.... we won 1 under Robinson? :P

for every weir, wyness...there is a kurskis or a Benniuseless :eek:

Yous are so blinkered m8. Can you not see things are bad? be honest...:confused:

Nucky Thompson
So thats what it's got too. Vlads biggest defence is "he's no any worse than all the rest of the useless muppets who have run our club".

It's hardly a ringing endorsement is it.

I'm only pointing out to the OP that results wise this is far from something new. The last useless muppet had sold our stadium and we wouldn't be debating Cups and SPL league positions now.

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm only pointing out to the OP that results wise this is far from something new. The last useless muppet had sold our stadium and we wouldn't be debating Cups and SPL league positions now.

The last useless muppet got chased out of town though!

The last useless muppet never had a great manager and team and ripped it apart after telling us we would be winning the league and playing in europe every season with a team full of (well 2) world cup stars and then ended up with a managerless laughing stock of a football club run from thousands of miles away.

Right now, given the choice, I would go for the last useless muppet who at least had the guts to come to Tynecastle and face the fans and be playing at Murrayfield than the current useless muppet.

Nucky Thompson
before Vlad we were in Europe. ;)not every season and never the champions league qualifiers

We have won 1 cup under vlad.... we won 1 under Robinson? :Pgood going for Vlads first season

for every weir, wyness...there is a kurskis or a Benniuseless :eek:but never a Kingston or Rudi

Yous are so blinkered m8. Can you not see things are bad? be honest...:confused:

I'm not saying things weren't bad, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to get things back on track. What other choice do we have?

but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to get things back on track.

:tumbleweed: I admire your patience but your faith is definetely misplaced with the egomaniac. He won't change and he will continue to have nonentities in charge of the first team so he can do exactly as he pleases. He will also continue to fill our squad with mediocrity which will lead to the inevitable mediocre results (we have not actually managed to achieve even that level this season).

jack D and coke

I'm really interested in what sh*te he's going to come out with when it's time for ST renewals.

There aint gonna be any manager worth a sook either. This is it folks. Vlad is proving beyond any doubt he's all wind and pish.

Darth Sidious

Cheers Vlad for making me target of ridicule for two seasons now, how you have gave the wife's Hibs and Hun relations ammunition to fire at me.

Here's hoping for another season!

Before Vlad came we also weren't paying ?430 a year for a ST to watch the same old ****e we've always watched. Nice one, cheers Vlad, I love paying through the nose to watch pap, love it I do.

maroonlegions
... for stating the ****ing obvious.:P

:bravo:

:rolleyes:

NOW, NOW ,, young man no need to get all sarcy ,after all, the obvious is not sinking in to a lot of people but just felt the need to blow off some steam and anger and never thought that the THOUGHT POLICE WERE WATCHING KICKBACK but i will endever to watch my p"s and q"s in stating the obvious black hole we find ourself s in just now. :dribble:

This is quite new

We hadnt had a worse start to the league for about 20 years.

We hadnt had a worse run of defeats for 30 years.

We have never had a manager that has won none of his first 8 games in charge (I digress back to last seasons shambles of course).

We havent been in the bottom 6 for a good number of years.

So yes, this is quite new

I think we have enough pesh players to see us through to the end of the season. We are not getting relegated. We are still in with an outside chance of the top 6.

Vlad could be getting ready for a full on attack at the ugly sisters. New manager announced with a few weeks to go in the season. He then gets his chance to bring in his own players and develop his own pre-season routine preparing us for the full sclae war against the GFA and uglies.

No! Same sheet just a different day. A man can have a dream.

I think we have enough pesh players to see us through to the end of the season. We are not getting relegated. We are still in with an outside chance of the top 6.

Vlad could be getting ready for a full on attack at the ugly sisters.

Yes all we really have to do is give him a little more time....... When are we going to realise that the 6 months of brilliance, was the exception - and the rest of his time here the norm!

we've all seen what can be done when vlad appoints a good manager and gets in a few good players (the burley days)

why should we settle for anything less?

why do people keep saying ohh but before vlad we weren't any better blah blah.

if that is the case and vlad isn't making us anybetter , then why the hell is he here?

if we don't sign at least 2 players that are better than the currently over paid mob we have on the books at the moment Vlad will look even more a **** than he already does.

(in my opinion)

Archived