• Saulius MIKOLIUNAS
    • Christian NADE
    • Andrius VELICKA
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Ricardas BENIUSIS
    • Lee WALLACE

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Difficult last night, no one stood out as a shining example for us. Some huffed, some puffed, some failed miserably.

Last night it was more a case of who was at least trying, or looked as if they were trying. To me it was between Karipidis, Palazuelos and Nade, and on this occasion I have gone for Karipidis, and even he was a little slack early on.

MODS - Could you sticky this for the duration please. I have pulled all the relevant information from the Aberdeen thread so you can also archive that now. Thank you.

Sergio Garcia

Between Banks,Nade and Miko for me, went for Nade but i believe if Frail had left Miko on, he would have been the MOM!

Rangers MOM has got be JOSE!

Went for Nade. Agree that Miko and Karipidis played well. Ruben, Stewart, Berra and Banks were ok. The rest were ****e.

chester copperpot

I voted Goncalves, because no one stood out for us, and seen as he was our worst player by a mile last night, thought I'd be a knob and vote for our worst player.

Know thats not technically what you should do for a MOM poll, but I couldn't pick out anyone, and thats saying something.

We are seriously lacking leadership both on and off the park. Berra did quite well but is not captain material. He would perhaps improve even more without the burden of captaincy.

Berra for me.

Last night was a prime example of how we don't have any players, except maybe Kingston, who can take a game by the scruff of the neck and drive us on. Ruben was probably the closest we had.

loveofthegame

Bit confused by all the Miko votes. I was there and sober- did i miss something?! Had to be Ruben or Berra for me

No sure why nade got so many votes he was humpty lastnite, was off-side when he shouldn't have been & bottled it when he should have taken it himself instead of passing it to Velicka. I went for Banks, produced a great save

Archived