Lopez Interview

davieholt

from HW.

Hearts News Today will carry an exclusive FREE to view broadband TV interview with deputy chief executive Pedro Lopez at 12 noon. Don't miss it!

from HW.

Hearts News Today will carry an exclusive FREE to view broadband TV interview with deputy chief executive Pedro Lopez at 12 noon. Don't miss it!

Yeah i seen that.Is it just about the stand or has he got something else to tell us i wonder.

Yeah i seen that.Is it just about the stand or has he got something else to tell us i wonder.

No idea. But I suspect it will be a PR job about the stand.

It will probably just be about the planning application going in, which is a very very good thing. Although i feel after he has said his bit about the stand he will say something about work possibly starting in the summer and season ticket numbers being reduced for next season, after this he will announce that season ticket applications are now open.

Nelly Terraces

Wee Peds was very much involved in the stand/hotel development application. He was in my work a coupl've times in fact and I met him once (before that, down the years Pieman and Phil Anderton had been in here). I don't work at the council, but a public body who needs consulting on these matters near certain high risk sites (in this case NBD and Macfarlane Smith).

Can only assume then that this is to do with aforementioned planning application. Either that or to tell us how his holiday went (nice weather, food good etc....)

Sorry mate but is that not just the interviews that were given back when the new stand was announced?

The "new" interview doesnt seem to be up yet......or am I being thick?[/QUOTE]

You're not mate. Link taking me to the same page too.

Also just announced on SSN that Burley been given permission to talk to SFA re Scotland post.

From Perth to Paisley

Fair play to Lawrence for asking about the manager situation.

Pedro says - We have a list of candidates and are looking to appoint someone sooner rather than later.

Heres hoping for some more good news next week.

Commander Harris

I thought pedro spoke very well indeed. Excellent interview and excellent news :)

He came across really well IMO, not the arrogant tube I perceived he was.

Perceptions eh!

Totally agree. He speaks well.

:)

Sad to say it but not even going to watch, been fed enuff shoit in the last few month.

Would like to see some actions next, not just the old lip service.

good news about the stand tho.

Totally agree. He speaks well.

:)

Hi Jen

I noticed you stay in East Preston Street

I was brought up there stayed No 22

Really good interview

I just watched one with the architect that was also very good, but it's disappeared now, so can't send the link to my dad. Anyone know where it is?

Archived