Half time Window Banging

Sergio Garcia

HALF TIME WINDOW BANGING  

1 member has voted

1. 1. HALF TIME WINDOW BANGING

• HARMLESS BANTER
    • UTTER DISGRACE TO HEARTS GOOD NAME

Sergio Garcia

Simple Poll in conjunction with the half time window banging thread (mods feel free to add it to merge the threads)

Bit of Harmless Banter

or

Utter Disgrace to the Hearts name

People of JKB you decide...

Sergio Garcia
Ah, how I've missed Kickback disgrace threads.

I think that the thread starter's name is a disgrace.

Only the greatest RocknRoll star to ever life..................The King!!!!!!;)

What is an utter disgrace is:

Those who feel the need to belittle supporters who were involved in the "window-banging-gate" affair, despite not being at the game themselves.

Only 7500 Hearts fans at the game - much more of a disgrace to the club.

Those who feel the need to belittle supporters who were involved in the "window-banging-gate" affair, despite not being at the game themselves.

Indeed these so called supporters are the real disgrace. :)

Tell you the real disgrace was the guy sitting about four rows from me doing the monkey impression when Darcheville was being subbed.....what a pr*ck you are. Go ***** yourself and join the BNP or something if you want to carry on like that.

My GF found it funny and she hates football. Sicko that I am, I make her watch it with me and don't let her make a cup of tea until halftime! LOL

ps I told her it was probably for Squareheid's presence.

My GF found it funny and she hates football. Sicko that I am, I make her watch it with me and don't let her make a cup of tea until halftime! LOL

LMAO LOLZ

Why dont you let her make a cup of tea?

Cups of tea is what made the British empire. That and steaming in to other countries with a flag.

The banging I found quite funny, Collins face was priceless.

More concerned about how we were pretty gutless in the second half last night.

I wouldnt know. I was at the game - why werent so many others?

I guess Im just not as big a Hearts fan as you.

Sergio Garcia

Can i get a blue peter badge please?

Not because i was at the game, just because i would quite like one!

Commander Harris
I wouldnt know. I was at the game - why werent so many others?

I attend all home games and try to get to as many away games as I can afford and that my work, and other commitments, will allow.

It's an utter disgrace they didn't manage to smash it!

Here's how you get through some glass!!

Had it been a Scottish club that done that we would be banned from Europe for at least a season!

Romanov Stole My Pension

After all the crep thats said about Hearts in the weegie media, I think banging on a window is the least we can do

It was terrible - a bit like the "storming of the Bastille". FFS, I'm as conservative(small c) as they come but this was probably the highlight of the evening for those of us who made the trek through to that s**thole and anyone who criticises is living on another planet. A bit of a laugh - a wind-up, call it what you want, but it provided a welcome distraction for a few minutes. Anyway, why on earth did they build/place a studio in such a vulnerable position in the first place. It was asking for it in as far as I'm concerned.

After all the crep thats said about Hearts in the weegie media, I think banging on a window is the least we can do

Well said....

The fact square napper was behind it gives it even more relevance....

Didnt see it as I was there but the bird said it was funny.

chester copperpot
Can you add an option for "who cares"?

I can't believe people are still going on about it.

We got beat off a very average Rangers team last night. Think I'll worry about that before some boys banging a window concerns me.

loveofthegame

Harmless banter. Those who think otherwise need to have a look at there lives and seriously consider what their problem is.

An utterly disgraceful bit of harmless banter.

Quite...

Can't really decide. It was quite embarrassing, but funny at the same time. Especially to see Pat Nevin's wee snidey face all shrivelled up like dog's rusty sheriff's badge.

It was Joan and Dougie all the same, so **** them.

At the game it was brilliant, all hearts fans were singin, slaggin JC. Pretty dam funny. Seen it on TV when i got home and was surprised at how loud it was and it did get a bit annoying. Still hilarious and harmless banter IMO.

I watched it with the missus and kids - we all laughed (and it takes a lot to get my missus to laugh, the bitch). Even squarehied looked like he saw the funny side.

Miller Jambo 60

I was there and asked a wee fud for a fight outside not proud but he was a tim bottled it wee plank:)

loveofthegame
I was there and asked a wee fud for a fight outside not proud but he was a tim bottled it wee plank:)

What was a Celtic fan doing advertising the fact outside outside a Hearts Rangers game? What a dafty. And what he do to wind you up?

If it was Hibs fans banging on the window while Craig Levein sat there or Celtic fans banging on the window while Alex McLeish sat there I bet you all would've thought it was pathetic. It just made me think of the folk who pull faces behind people's backs on live broadcasts, a bit sad but definitely harmless.

It's an utter disgrace they didn't manage to smash it!

Here's how you get through some glass!!

Had it been a Scottish club that done that we would be banned from Europe for at least a season!

I take it all the Atalanta players got booked for leaving the field of play?

My brother is a rangers fan and he text me to tell me about it, and tried to wind me up about Hearts fans being idiots. I then said to him "what would have happened if it had been an ex celtic player sitting in studio and rangers fans where outside" he said they would have smashed the window and hauled them out.

He knows it was a carry on but some CLOWNS on here think its a disgrace, i think they are a bunch of pc brigaded wrvs shower of nobodys with nothing better to do.

We should be talking about the game not this rubbish.

Archived