Nade

davieholt

Guest JamboRobbo
says he wasn't feeling himself last night.

Just can't shake the vision from my head . . .

Well, I'm glad to know he wasn't feeling himself at least. No need for showing off in public like that.

He was feeling himself. Apparently he pulled a musle in his P**** having a Sherman tank while being challenged by Whittaker!;)

bigbryanthejambo

I'm not turning this into a Nade witch-hunt....but.....

How many excuses do we need to suffer? Ok.....Christian....you didnae have a good game, u didnae score....but no more "wasn't feeling myself" or " Not fully fit" malarky. It doesnt wash anymore.

You get paid enough. Sort it OUT!

Have you seen how fast this boy can sprint ? Hes fast as feck.

I do think he will get fitter and he is probably one of our best players even when he is not fit !

Nucky Thompson

I thought he started the game really well, he really got my hopes up at one point:confused:

I thought he looked alright last night...not brilliant, but better than of late.

Agreed. Nade and Miko for me were the only players who looked like they could hurt Rangers.

Some lovely touches and good movement. We just need to see that for 90 mins.

bigbryanthejambo

I do think he will get fitter and he is probably one of our best players even when he is not fit !

Get fitter?

How long has he been with us now.??? I dare say the only game he looked fighting fit and on his game 100% was the Rangers game at Tynie.

For the rest of his time he has huffed and puffed and jogged around for a bit. Scored a few goals, but doesnt even look near to being interested, up for it, and physically fit.

Unless we got him in an abombinally bad physical state from what was a Premiership Sheff Utd!???

I have to agree that its about time he got the finger out. He did look pretty sharp for the first 30mins last night. Im sure he can turn it around and make himself a formidable player.

Cardiac Rucksack
Nade strikes me as someone who'd need both hands.

I know of a guy on Pieandbovril who would be right up your alley. You could set up a club or something. TNMSA possibly.;)

loveofthegame

Nade has serious attitude and fitness problems... however theres a very capable footballer in there somewhere.

Once he went off i knew it was game set and match, he was the only one who looked dangerous at any point of the whole game

I know of a guy on Pieandbovril who would be right up your alley. You could set up a club or something. TNMSA possibly.;)

Can't imagine who you might be referring to.

:ninja:

Between us all, we must know just about everyone who works in Greggs in Edinburgh - can we no just get everyone to agree to stop sellin him pies and donuts?;)

I'm not turning this into a Nade witch-hunt....but.....

How many excuses do we need to suffer? Ok.....Christian....you didnae have a good game, u didnae score....but no more "wasn't feeling myself" or " Not fully fit" malarky. It doesnt wash anymore.

You get paid enough. Sort it OUT!

I thought he played well:confused:

Wait till he gets a pre-season under Malofeev.

Get fitter?

How long has he been with us now.??? I dare say the only game he looked fighting fit and on his game 100% was the Rangers game at Tynie.

For the rest of his time he has huffed and puffed and jogged around for a bit. Scored a few goals, but doesnt even look near to being interested, up for it, and physically fit.

Unless we got him in an abombinally bad physical state from what was a Premiership Sheff Utd!???

He is getting better and fitter it would seem to me.

Dundee United away he stood still when we had 9 and then 8 men on the field because he was tired after 5 minutes. Aberdeen game he had a couple of runs. And then last night 3 or 4 runs. At this rate he will work for a full game by 2010.

Wait till he gets a pre-season under Malofeev.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aye 3000 star jumps and a game of Tig down at gullane beach will sort him out !!!!!!

I thought he looked alright last night...not brilliant, but better than of late.
agreed, at least he had a run at Rangers. If Nade had a decent midfield to feed off i think he`d get more chances in front of goal.

Judging by the way he walks he?d need 2 hands anyway...

Archived