Vlad still very much hands on...?

Big Team

Cheers for the comments - it was quick chat and I was late for my meeting. Ive known the guy for years and took what he said at face value. I read kickback a lot but find a lot of the posters immature, ill-informed etc and I dont usually bother posting the things I hear because the personal abuse is usually out of order.

There are gaps in the story but I do think its still plausible hence the reason I posted.

Some folk on here need to realise a high post count on a forum does not make them a better jambo/more intelligent/more knowledeable/more in the loop than others - this isnt directed at you by the way but one of the other clowns who reckons im a hobo that should "GTF" rather than lifelong jambo and season ticket holder.

No worries mate :food-smiley-004:

I was only having a go at the story and not at you personally.

TBH, i never post any stories / rumours i hear because of the very thing that happened in this instance!

Guest JamboRobbo
:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:hahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahaha

Aye, it's laughable eh.

There is absolutley no way Vlad could possibly be interfering with the team selection and not telling us! He'd never do that! :P

I have noticed somebody in Hearts backroom staff on a mobile phone under the Police Control Centre between old and Gorgi stand.Use to laugh that he was on the phone to Vlad.It might be this boy.

that'll be Neil hunter :527::527::527::527::527:

Harry Kinnear
If this was true i am sure someone in the 14346 crowd would have seen something nevermind the TV/Radio/Red top journalists. So i can only surmise that your 'mate' is on the wind up.

Precisely , you think someone in the enclosure would have seen this alleged exchange, although last night Velicka should have been off and Nade stayed on

Guest JamboRobbo
The OP isn't laughable, it is fecking hilarious.

So you don't believe Vlad would ever have someone sitting there on the end of the phone passing on his instructions to the manager? Have you been living on the moon?

The only people on the bench at the time of the substitution (with 8 mins left) were Frail, Ritchie, Murray, Henderson the physio, the kitman, the doc, Basso, Beniusis, McGowan and Brown. Miko was on the pitch.

So Beniusis told Frail this? And apparently the game wasn't on Tango TV.

Anything's possible with Hearts, I mean people have already forgotten about one of the biggest fiascos (and there's been a lot) in recent times which witnessed our sub keeper taking charge at Kilmarnock.

The fact is people have grown immune to all the s***e we are and have had to put up with. The apathy and disillusionment is so widespread now that Romanov can and is getting away with doing nothing.

Ive just heard a story from a mate at work...

One of the guys he goes to Hearts games with was at a function recently and got talking to the main standside linesman from the recent home game against Kilmarnock.

The story goes that Frail was in the process of taking off Velicka due to injury when one of the Lithuanian's on the bench took a call (from Vlad, alledgedly) - he (the Lithuanian) then told Velicka to stay on the pitch. Frail then had to speak to Vlad and explain that he was subbing Velicka due to injury - Vlad said that it was ok, it just hadnt been evident from the TV that Velicka was in fact injured..

Now - take this however you want just dont bore me with source or any questions about what team I support or pick the my post to pieces trying to highlight why it is or isnt true - its just a story I thought was worth sharing.

Personally I believe it - I never believed Vlad could go from control freak to hands off over night. Frail has said himself that he speaks to Vlad a couple of times a week to chat about who is playing and why. No problems there, I just didnt think it was during matches or that Vlad still had some sort of "control" over the decisions?

Discuss...

I have read some pish on here but that is right up there with the best of them. FFS have you such little inteligence that you can't work what is obviously a completely made up story. :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
So you don't believe Vlad would ever have someone sitting there on the end of the phone passing on his instructions to the manager? Have you been living on the moon?
Did I say that:confused:I'm laughing at the OPs story about a mates aunties brothers dog who heard from the linesman at Tynies pal who told an aunties brother at a function:eek: But it must be true because erm.. well.. Vlad has done it before:rolleyes: It doesn't matter that the translator has disappeared, or Frail hasn't said anything (he was quick enough to tell the trust about everything that went on before). As long as it suits your agenda JR, you'll believe it.

Guest JamboRobbo
Did I say that:confused:I'm laughing at the OPs story about a mates aunties brothers dog who heard from the linesman at Tynies pal who told an aunties brother at a function:eek: But it must be true because erm.. well.. Vlad has done it before:rolleyes: It doesn't matter that the translator has disappeared, or Frail hasn't said anything (he was quick enough to tell the trust about everything that went on before). As long as it suits your agenda JR, you'll believe it.

I don't have an agenda.

As I said above, I don't believe it.

I just find it laughable that people dismiss it as laughable because it suits what they want to believe.

bilston angel
I don't have an agenda.

As I said above, I don't believe it.

I just find it laughable that people dismiss it as laughable because it suits what they want to believe.

Totally agree with you, people on here who do not believe that Vlad is still interfering are burying their heads in the sand, he has previous and been prone to fob us off with lies e.g. appointing a manager last summer.

I'm not making an opinion on whether it happened or not, but isn't the substitution of a player a little more formal these days?

You tell the sub to come to the bench from warming up.

You tell the fourth official who has to get the board ready.

The ref is alerted and allows the substitute on after the substituted player goes off, when play stops.

The scenario described in the OP implies a local park kids' game where the faither tells his son not to come off despite the manager telling him he is coming off, and no preparations have gone on in the lead up.

It is Hearts though.

I'd like to know for sure before parting with my hard earned next season. It's Heart of Midlothian Football Club I support, only with it being run by proper football people. I put in too much in earning my wages to squander it a further year on somebody who thinks he has the right just because he is rich.

But that aspect's been covered many times.

Archived