Hollyoaks Calendar

Adi Dassler

Is it acceptable for a 28 year old man(child) to have a Hollyoaks Babes calendar?

As i sit here looking at Callum Elliot i can't help thinking i'd be far better gawping at one of the McQueen sisters next year.

Had the Oaks one about 6 years ago and they had Mikyla Dodd as December. There were only 11 months that year.

The People's Chimp
Had the Oaks one about 6 years ago and they had Mikyla Dodd as December. There were only 11 months that year.

was that the fat ginger? lol.:)

was that the fat ginger? lol.:)

It was indeed. I also met her at the Epsom Derby last year. Off all the hollyoaks birds to meet...

My dad watches hollyoaks. He's pushing 60. Either he's a perv or its acceptable!

You were probably right the first time. Does he nip to the bog in the adverts?;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

My girlfriend met the girl who played Claire Cunningham in Hollyoaks, in Liverpool last year.

It was ****ing ironc as only a week before my girlfriend had said that I looked like Max Cunningham :mad: - she showed her (Claire) a photo of me whilst they were in a club and they were both ****ing themselves at how we looked alike. They then phoned me taking the **** - I was not amused :P

It was indeed. I also met her at the Epsom Derby last year. Off all the hollyoaks birds to meet...

Of rather than off:peepwall:

I used to print that calendar every year till two years ago. Great days to be at work.

Sadly, we lost the contract.

We were all gutted.

Somebody please remind me to watch Hollyoaks next time it's on.

Please.

to be Mercy's space hopper, i think id give a ball or even two..

Best thing was all the shots that DIDN'T make it into the official calendar.

Doing the artwork for it was a fought-over job every year.

05babes_cover_407.jpg

hollyoaks-babes-calendar-2009-cover.jpg

Archived