People of Kickback : Your Champion Has Returned

Makween

You know what we need to celebrate? A favourite/worst posters thread. Unless somebody wants some angels...

Ah, the night of 15 (iirc) suspensions :eek:

Those were the days ;)

It's okay, people who don't remember me - sadly, I've been in exile for nearly two years now. It's been a tough period in my life.

I'm back now, though, so you'll get to know me over the coming weeks and mo...er, week...days. Ahem.

Pleased to see that blondejamtart's still here, she's, like, the best poster ever. How I've missed her. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I ask what you have managed to do instead of being on here? Has your pro-ev skills enhanced perhaps? haha!

As for blondejamtart - I forgot about your love/hate relationship :)

Can I ask what you have managed to do instead of being on here? Has your pro-ev skills enhanced perhaps? haha!

As for blondejamtart - I forgot about your love/hate relationship :)

Sadly, I'm still pish at Pro Ev :( We live in hope, though.

I've done all sorts of interesting things since I've been banned, like, er...um...so, Neil MacFarlane, eh? :(

Sadly, I'm still pish at Pro Ev :( We live in hope, though.

I've done all sorts of interesting things since I've been banned, like, er...um...so, Neil MacFarlane, eh? :(

Haha, class :)

Are you not in the running for the job of Kenny Ritchie's assistant seing as the Fire Brigade rejected you? :)

Haha, class :)

Are you not in the running for the job of Kenny Ritchie's assistant seing as the Fire Brigade rejected you? :)

I'm actually applying for Strathclyde Fire Service now. :whistling:

It'll be a bit of a gutter if I have to end up being a Weegie.

I'm actually applying for Strathclyde Fire Service now. :whistling:

It'll be a bit of a gutter if I have to end up being a Weegie.

Aye, and it wont be a nice place for people to come to visit you :)

You considered Fife? :eek:

Aye, and it wont be a nice place for people to come to visit you :)

You considered Fife? :eek:

Fife do their recruiting with L&B, it's East Central Scotland so that rules out L&B, Fife, Central Scotland and for some reason Dumfries & Galloway, which clearly isn't East or Central. :confused:

Missed out on Tayside, Grampian are recruiting the now but I basically don't want to go and live with a bunch of inbred farmers called Hamish who wear check shirts all the time, get up at 4 o'clock in the morning to do strange and unnatural things with haybales, take their birds out on tractor rides and generally marry their close relations.

Come to think about it, maybe I shouldn't apply for Strathclyde.

Fife do their recruiting with L&B, it's East Central Scotland so that rules out L&B, Fife, Central Scotland and for some reason Dumfries & Galloway, which clearly isn't East or Central. :confused:

Missed out on Tayside, Grampian are recruiting the now but I basically don't want to go and live with a bunch of inbred farmers called Hamish who wear check shirts all the time, get up at 4 o'clock in the morning to do strange and unnatural things with haybales, take their birds out on tractor rides and generally marry their close relations.

Come to think about it, maybe I shouldn't apply for Strathclyde.

Aye, you have certainly sold me on the Grampian idea - i'm away to apply as we speak :)

Hows your sis? she know if its going to be a boy/girl!?!

Aye, you have certainly sold me on the Grampian idea - i'm away to apply as we speak :)

Hows your sis? she know if its going to be a boy/girl!?!

Aye, she's fine - still not sure as yet, don't know if she'll be finding out before the birth this time. Due in July sometime.

Aye, she's fine - still not sure as yet, don't know if she'll be finding out before the birth this time. Due in July sometime.

Fair play, i'll send her a wee text :)

blondejamtart
Pleased to see that blondejamtart's still here, she's, like, the best poster ever. How I've missed her. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wish I could say the feeling was mutual, sweetie! Rocky Balboa got it all wrong when he described it as a "love/hate relationship" - more hate/hate, as I recall.....:angel:

Wish I could say the feeling was mutual, sweetie! Rocky Balboa got it all wrong when he described it as a "love/hate relationship" - more hate/hate, as I recall.....:angel:

I love it when a woman plays hard to get. xx

Maybe he was just feeding me lies doll :)

Haha your a radge Fraser :)

Your name's Fraser...:rofl::rofl::rofl: You still wearing your Cheap Sovvie Rings FRASER???

You looked like a weegie Ned...:)

Your name's Fraser...:rofl::rofl::rofl: You still wearing your Cheap Sovvie Rings FRASER???

You looked like a weegie Ned...:)

Who are you? You asked me the same question yesterday, and I told you that I should them for smack money. It's a sensitive issue.

It's good that KB changed name, means it isn't banned at my work any more. Under the old name, you were all deprived of my hard to spot, scarlet pimpernel-esque aliases (aliaii?). That's all behind us now, thankfully.

Walter Payton
Who are you? You asked me the same question yesterday, and I told you that I should them for smack money. It's a sensitive issue.

It's good that KB changed name, means it isn't banned at my work any more. Under the old name, you were all deprived of my hard to spot, scarlet pimpernel-esque aliases (aliaii?). That's all behind us now, thankfully.

Do you work for HBoS as well Makween?

Laughing at the idea of Mixu being a good signing Rocky?

;) Never noticed he points down before:dribble:

See if Kickback becomes a Banned website again? I'll know who to blame...:sterb003:

Where about in HBoS do you work? I am a stalker.

Laughing at the idea of Mixu being a good signing Rocky?

I was actually thinking about who Hearts are playing this weekend :P

Walter Payton
I'm in Ettrick. You might've seen me, I'm the good looking one.

Ettrick certainly seems to have all female talent around. Its thoroughly depressing when you see them all in the canteen at lunch, I'm in a smaller office where the next youngest people are in their early to mid thirties. We had a vacancy a couple of months ago on the team and I tried writing the criteria for applicants. Boss wasn't having any of it though, supposedly qualifications and ability are more important. :wacko:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I'm in Ettrick. You might've seen me, I'm the good looking one.

You wouldn't even make it into the Top 100 at Sighthill North.

I would.

:dribble:

Ettrick certainly seems to have all female talent around. Its thoroughly depressing when you see them all in the canteen at lunch, I'm in a smaller office where the next youngest people are in their early to mid thirties. We had a vacancy a couple of months ago on the team and I tried writing the criteria for applicants. Boss wasn't having any of it though, supposedly qualifications and ability are more important. :wacko:

The second floor of Ettrick (or maybe it's the first) seems pretty fantastic. I'm not even totally sure of what they do, think it might be mortgages, but I want to move there at some stage. The third floor's pish. :sad:

You wouldn't even make it into the Top 100 at Sighthill North.

I would.

:dribble:

The Gyle's definitely where it's at. All the female school leavers come to Ettrick and work as temps, it's great. :ninja:

Archived