Hearts move for Moutinho

Rudolf's Mate

JEEZ.

Are we spoiled or what.

Good player, very good signing if it comes off.

I would have taken Gow in a heartbeat before he went to hibernate his career the Ibrox wasteland. Great prospect.

I, personally, would be delighted if they both signed.

Gow would have been a brilliant signing. We should keep an eye on his career at Ibrox as another few months of being on the bench may change his mind on staying.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gow would have been a brilliant signing. We should keep an eye on his career at Ibrox as another few months of being on the bench may change his mind on staying.

I still hope he will come tonight. Fingers crossed

Decent but nothing special, if we're serious about challenging the the OF then he is no where near the answer. Probably better than what we have currently though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I still hope he will come tonight. Fingers crossed

Is that just hope or something you may have heard?

Not sure if this has been posted, not sure about this guy, looks decent when he plays against us!

"Skysports.com understands Hearts have made a beat-the-deadline move for Falkirk striker Pedro Moutinho."

Hearts are keen to bolster their attack before the close of the transfer window and they are hoping to persuade SPL rivals Falkirk to do business for Moutinho.

Moutinho has been a revelation at Falkirk since his arrival on a free transfer from Penamel and his performances have caught the attention of a host of clubs, with a number of scouts making the trip to Scotland to cast an eye.

The former Portugal Under 21 international's current contract expires at the end of the season and he could leave for nothing in the summer.

Falkirk have offered Moutinho a new deal, but the striker is keeping his options open.

Hearts are now trying to land Moutinho for a nominal fee hoping that Falkirk will be prepared to cash-in on him rather than risk losing him for free at the end of the season.

Moutinho is believed to be interested in a move to a bigger club and would jump at the opportunity of a switch to Tynecastle.

rudi must stay
Not sure if this has been posted, not sure about this guy, looks decent when he plays against us!

"Skysports.com understands Hearts have made a beat-the-deadline move for Falkirk striker Pedro Moutinho."

Hearts are keen to bolster their attack before the close of the transfer window and they are hoping to persuade SPL rivals Falkirk to do business for Moutinho.

Moutinho has been a revelation at Falkirk since his arrival on a free transfer from Penamel and his performances have caught the attention of a host of clubs, with a number of scouts making the trip to Scotland to cast an eye.

The former Portugal Under 21 international's current contract expires at the end of the season and he could leave for nothing in the summer.

Falkirk have offered Moutinho a new deal, but the striker is keeping his options open.

Hearts are now trying to land Moutinho for a nominal fee hoping that Falkirk will be prepared to cash-in on him rather than risk losing him for free at the end of the season.

Moutinho is believed to be interested in a move to a bigger club and would jump at the opportunity of a switch to Tynecastle.

ain't heard this before:p.

Seriously, do people not read the board?

Anyway, I don't think he's the type of player that Burley would go after.

Thanks for letting us know.

Moutinho's knocked us back allegedly. The money on offer wasn't a lot better than what Falkirk were offering it seems.

Moutinho's knocked us back allegedly. The money on offer wasn't a lot better than what Falkirk were offering it seems.

Bad chat, if it's true. I reckon it'd have been a good signing.

Toxteth O'Grady

Not that bothered, we should be aiming higher but it is pathetic that we can't even tempt a Falkirk player.

Not that bothered, we should be aiming higher but it is pathetic that we can't even tempt a Falkirk player.

Got to agree with that, i would be astounded if we cannot attract a player from Falkirk.

We're pathetic.

We're pathetic.

Maybe what we offered was what we felt he was worth?imo his record aint that good so i wouldn't be bursting the bank to get him,would you?.

Maybe what we offered was what we felt he was worth?imo his record aint that good so i wouldn't be bursting the bank to get him,would you?.

But if he's a player we actually want surely we'd do our best to get him? Or at least have somebody else in mind if we couldn't get him, we've given ourselves time to get nobody.

Your right we don't know what he was offered however its fair to say he will be on sweeties at falkirk and we would have offered him a decent wage rise. You have to ask yourself why he would turn down more money. :rolleyes:

But if he's a player we actually want surely we'd do our best to get him? Or at least have somebody else in mind if we couldn't get him, we've given ourselves time to get nobody.

Maybe we have done our best to get him,maybe the guys wage demands are stupid?.

If you remember last year Le Tallac said the money he was offered by hearts was crazy,so i think if Romanov really wants the player he will pay top wages.

And how do you know we haven't got another target lined up?.

Not one person on kickback has mentioned Moutinho all week(even some people who think they are in the know)this one came out of the blue,so who knows?.

If you remember last year Le Tallac said the money he was offered by hearts was crazy,so i think if Romanov really wants the player he will pay top wages.

Not one person on kickback has mentioned Moutinho all week(even some people who think they are in the know)this one came out of the blue,so who knows?.

Of course, none of us know what could happen in the next 2 hours.

I'm sceptical anything will happen though.

Just find it funny that we would have to pay top dollar now to get somebody interested in a move from Falkirk to Hearts!

Of course, none of us know what could happen in the next 2 hours.

I'm sceptical anything will happen though.

Just find it funny that we would have to pay top dollar now to get somebody interested in a move from Falkirk to Hearts!

As i said thats obviously why he aint coming,cos we aint willing to pay top dollar for HIS services.

As i said thats obviously why he aint coming,cos we aint willing to pay top dollar for HIS services.

We're offering him slightly more than Falirk, apparently...

In days gone by a move to Hearts on more money than you were currently on at Falkirk and you'd be running to sign the contract, probably even still if there was no wage increase!

I think this is more of Romanov showing Frail exactly what he thinks of him.

A bit like the Robbo/Lee Miller situation then?

...and nobody had heard of Nade until he was brought in a few minutes before the window closes.

Vlad's aware of the unrest amongst the fans and I'm pretty sure he'll be TRYING to get someone in. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter because we have become a bit of a joke in the SPL - Riordon would NEVER have signed for us because of the slaggings he'd get from his Hobo mates! (not that I'm upset about that!!)

We're offering him slightly more than Falirk, apparently...

In days gone by a move to Hearts on more money than you were currently on at Falkirk and you'd be running to sign the contract, probably even still if there was no wage increase!

Point taken and i agree with you but lets not all get too pi**** off at the moment,a lot can happen in 2 and a quarter hours:wink:

...and nobody had heard of Nade until he was brought in a few minutes before the window closes.

Vlad's aware of the unrest amongst the fans and I'm pretty sure he'll be TRYING to get someone in. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter because we have become a bit of a joke in the SPL - Riordon would NEVER have signed for us because of the slaggings he'd get from his Hobo mates! (not that I'm upset about that!!)

Exactly mate,who knows whats going on behind the scenes.

A transfer can be done in 15 mins nowadays ffs.

Nade was not a last minute signing and certainly not a few minutes before the window closed.

Why would we wait until the very last minute to make a signing ? It makes no sense.

Nade was not a last minute signing and certainly not a few minutes before the window closed.

Why would we wait until the very last minute to make a signing ? It makes no sense.

Pretty sure Nade was signed by about 6 or 7 in the evening.

I think the point he is making is that nobody had heard of nade,not one person on kb touted the guys name before we signed him that is for sure.

Must admit, this was my first thought too.

Must admit, this was my first thought too.

One question,would you trust someone who rates callum elliot with your money?.

Me neither.

I think the point he is making is that nobody had heard of nade,not one person on kb touted the guys name before we signed him that is for sure.

The point he was making was that there is still time to sign someone because we done it last window with Nade. He was wrong though as it had been reported through the day/late afternoon that we had a bid accepted. Yes there is still time to sign someone doesn't mean it is going to happen though.

So VR lied when he said he trusted SF to make signings during this transfer window ?

The point he was making was that there is still time to sign someone because we done it last window with Nade. He was wrong though as it had been reported through the day/late afternoon that we had a bid accepted. Yes there is still time to sign someone doesn't mean it is going to happen though.

But how many of our resident in the know people mentioned it before it was announced though?.

None.

Because its when clubs are looking to panic sell - get rid of players for cheap who's contracts are up in the summer and they'll walk for nowt, or shift players off the wage bill after they've made a signing or two of their own. If Vlad knows anything, its how to try and save a bob or two.

But how many of our resident in the know people mentioned it before it was announced though?.

None.

Thats true, but thats because 99.9% of those "in the know" on here actually know ****all. :)

Because its when clubs are looking to panic sell - get rid of players for cheap who's contracts are up in the summer and they'll walk for nowt, or shift players off the wage bill after they've made a signing or two of their own. If Vlad knows anything, its how to try and save a bob or two.

He also knows how to let down the Hearts support and send the team spiralling towards the bottom of the league table.

One question,would you trust someone who rates callum elliot with your money?.

Me neither.

A very good point.

Thats true, but thats because 99.9% of those "in the know" on here actually know ****all. :)

Cannot disagree with you on that one:thumb:

Drylaw Hearts

Although I've never claimed to be 'in the know', I did say on the old JKB that we'd sign an American lad during the Transfer Window.

And we have.

:P

Although I've never claimed to be 'in the know', I did say on the old JKB that we'd sign an American lad during the Transfer Window.

And we have.

:P

Fair enough you can move over to the 0.01 perecnt crowd. :)

Archived