Hearts buses in the Borders.

Miko-16

Hi,

i am moving to Coldstream and looking for a contact number for any buses running to Tynecastle on Saturdays in the Borders area. Looked on the official website but it only has addresses.

Guest jambomickey
Hi,

i am moving to Coldstream and looking for a contact number for any buses running to Tynecastle on Saturdays in the Borders area. Looked on the official website but it only has addresses.

think there's a gala supporters bus mate

chester copperpot
think there's a gala supporters bus mate

Dunno if there is no more mate, but there's hunners of fans from down there, I'm sure one of the lads will give a response if the thread keeps up the top.

Johnmitchell knows plenty o the lads, hopefully he'll be able to comment.

Will drop him a PM

Dunno if there is no more mate, but there's hunners of fans from down there, I'm sure one of the lads will give a response if the thread keeps up the top.

Johnmitchell knows plenty o the lads, hopefully he'll be able to comment.

Will drop him a PM

Cheers pal.

you might find more info the the hearts main page under fans as the busses are listed.

Already checked there, just addresses no phone numbers or email.

chester copperpot
there is still a bus goes from gala yet

I know a lot of the guys from Gala travel up in cars, u sure there's a bus mate, because I didn't think there was no more.

Apologies if Im wrong.

I know a lot of the guys from Gala travel up in cars, u sure there's a bus mate, because I didn't think there was no more.

Apologies if Im wrong.

yes it still runs it only goes from gala though

chester copperpot
yes it still runs it only goes from gala though

Ah right, sorry mate, my apologies, is that to the home games or away too, as I've met a few of the lads at away games, and they've went by car.

Ah right, sorry mate, my apologies, is that to the home games or away too, as I've met a few of the lads at away games, and they've went by car.
its all home games and some away games contact george meikle at gala 01896755067 he runs the bus

its all home games and some away games contact george meikle at gala 01896755067 he runs the bus

Thanks alot guys!

You could maybe phone the ticket office ( using their local No ) as supporters clubs will probably be in contact for ticket orders fairly regularly, or perhaps contact one of the Federation guys via their site ?

They might be good enough to hand out a Number for either Lauderdale or Berwick Hearts - who would be your best bet I'd imagine :cool:

Im moving to Lauder, and a service bus will gfet me into town in less than an hour. Half an hour in a car, but would welcome any info on buses around that area????

Lauderdale Hearts still run a minibus from the Dipper (Golden Bannock) pub in Lauder. I think its Billy Steele that organises the bus.

ericb - hope you enjoy living in Lauder. I grew up in Lauder.

York ninja

THERE IS A BUS THAT RUNS FROM BERWICK OR USED TO BE THATS A LOT NEARER FOR YOU.

No need to shout:tongue:

Archived