Stadium announcer

hearts_crazy

Who's the stadium announcer at Hampden? Have you ever heard a more boring barsteward? I thought it was the Rev I.M Jolly. Could barely make out a word he was saying either.

200milesfromgorgie

you should come see the mighty 'TOWN' if you want dire announcers. i've never heard the half time raffel ticket annoced with such misery.

He was a blatant Hun aswell.

Naaacho Nooovo!!!!! :ohmy:

AND the way at the end of both halves, he waited for a while after the 4th official's board had been up ... just waited ... until a Hearts player was going in for a clearance header without a blue nose near him.... "TWO ADDITIONAL minutes" he shouted out suddenly. It was as if he was trying to put off the player.

It was pathetic! Fair enough he perhaps didnt want to indulge in raising his voice for players name to avoid contoversy, but being soooo boring?

Did anyone else notice that he counted quicker for the hearts youngsters than the rankers ones during the wee HT game??

"Up for Hearts its ----, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0

"Now for Rangers its ----, 10 - 9 - 8 you get my drift!!

Because it was an SFL competition they will do everything on the cheap. It was probably somebody from their stuffy committee!

Must admit the SFA do a great job of match day (ie outsource) for Scotland and Scottish Cup days. The music at the cup final was fantastic and who can forget that song at the semi v Hibs........

Archived