Will violence creep in soon?

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

What?s it going to take to get the situation resolved. Week after week we are getting screwed by the officials. The players are trying their hardest, the fans are paying good money only to be blatantly cheated. If we were an Italian or Greek team there would have been riots by now at the decisions that go against us. Everyone has a breaking point. The PC Brigade will point out that violence is not the way to go but it does get answers long term as it puts doubt in peoples minds who cross you. How long will our fans accept this treatment? We will lose fans if it keeps up as people will just get fed up.

And there was me thinking you were talking about the real instigators of another disastrous season - the Romanovs.

The first thing that went through my head when Miko got taken off (as i thought he was playing pretty well) was that Frail was subbing him before he lost the plot due to the treatment he was getting from the ref.

I'm away to get my bell-bottomed flares and tank-top from the attic. Then I'll grow my hair into a long frizzy perm and tie my scarves around my wrists.

I should be ready for a 70's style pitch invasion by about April I think !

I'm away to get my bell-bottomed flares and tank-top from the attic. Then I'll grow my hair into a long frizzy perm and tie my scarves around my wrists.

I should be ready for a 70's style pitch invasion by about April I think !

Some windmilling!!

What?s it going to take to get the situation resolved. Week after week we are getting screwed by the officials. The players are trying their hardest, the fans are paying good money only to be blatantly cheated. If we were an Italian or Greek team there would have been riots by now at the decisions that go against us. Everyone has a breaking point. The PC Brigade will point out that violence is not the way to go but it does get answers long term as it puts doubt in peoples minds who cross you. How long will our fans accept this treatment? We will lose fans if it keeps up as people will just get fed up.

I was thinking the same thing last night .

I think Hearts fans have every right to riot. No one can turn round and say its not justified.

I am away to ring my friends in Palermo who:shocked666: put some other stuff in other parts of YOUR body:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:evil::gangsta::sterb147:

We_are_the_Hearts
And there was me thinking you were talking about the real instigators of another disastrous season - the Romanovs.

They don't help matters admittedly. It's not just isolated incidents now though there are several EVERY game. The fans are paying good money and don't deserve it:mad:

I have to agree here.

Don't think it needs to be violence but possible some sort of intervention (e.g. pitch invasion and general harassing of the referee). No-one will ever have the balls to arrange it though.

I was thinking the same thing last night .

I think Hearts fans have every right to riot. No one can turn round and say its not justified.

so was i

This would just play right into the hands of the SFA alas and give them even more 'carte blanche' to roger us off the field as well as on like we are seeing match after match...

Agree with the sentement about losing fans though, even find myself beginning to think its getting pretty pointless attending games recently...:sad:

I wonder if a 'clear the air meeting' between Campbel Ogilvie and the referees committee might be a way forward ?

Violence isn't the answer - however I do agree that something needs to be done. My first preference would be Frail just taking the team off the park if this continues. This is unlikely however, so something by the fans could be done. I like the idea of a peaceful pitch invasion/sit in type thing, however I would be concerned that our 'moronic element' within the club would turn it into a full scale riot. I would suggest a protest outside, however this would probably just get portrayed as a protest against the current owners by the powers that be. SO...it would have to be something that distrupts the game.

Everyone bring whistles? and blow them everytime we are conned out a free kick, pen etc. Or....maybe a bit harder to organise getting past security. A Loudspeaker, get someone to constantly hassle the officials.

I agree, something needs to be done. We are in a unique position because the media are actually onside with this.

The first thing that went through my head when Miko got taken off (as i thought he was playing pretty well) was that Frail was subbing him before he lost the plot due to the treatment he was getting from the ref.

I thought that as well. He had flown into a couple of tackles just before he was subbed. Sensible move by Frail if so.

Ha,ha....top wind up post of the day!!!

Surely you are kidding.....surely????

Why would it be a wind up post?

In Greece, Italy or South America it would have happened already.

In fact, if this was South america there'd be 4 or 5 dead refs.

We need to start protesting outside the sfa house! last night as we were leaving that dump they were showing the replay of the handball, ****ing lucky people didn't start fecking rioting in there !

was thinking the same myself today,i honestly can see someone losing the plot at one decision too many going against us and the club getting hammered for something the SFA really should be having a look at,its not just happening against the OF,its week in week out.

im not saying its right but the time has come now for the club to highlight the way that officials are applying laws of the game when it comes to decisions in Hearts games,or there will be an incident involving an official in the future.

Wouldnt the sfa love us to do that. Then they can relegate us to the bottom division and kick us out o both cups for a few years until we've learnt our lesson.

Miller Jambo 60
Ha,ha....top wind up post of the day!!!

Surely you are kidding.....surely????

who im up for it they are cheats end of FERGIE iS a ANK

We should burn effegies of Refs outside Tynecastle and rattle the ****ers before the game by welcoming them to hell. The Turkish have the right idea.

Similar in structure to the player and manager of the year would it possible for us on JKB to initiate a new trophy ? the ?Andy Davis Memorial? award.

This prestigious piece of silverware would be presented to the refereeing official who demonstrated the greatest degree of bias, corruption, cheating and hate filled derision towards Hearts on a consistent basis throughout the season.

With the participation of all nominees and a suitable venue secured a very enjoyable night could be experienced by all.

In fact, if this was South america there'd be 4 or 5 dead refs.

Right so let me get this straight. The OP stated that possibly violence from the Hearts support might be the next thing in reaction to decisions made by officials.

If there is not an element of a wind up in this line of thinking then we really are facing very dark times at our club. If this were ever to happen the performances on the park (from our players or the officials) would be the very last thing that we, or the club, would have to worry about.

For reference this is Scotland in the year 2008.

I've had to stop going to Tynie because I've come close to being on the pitch and sticking one on the ref a few times this season.

We need to start protesting outside the sfa house! last night as we were leaving that dump they were showing the replay of the handball, ****ing lucky people didn't start fecking rioting in there !

Where do you think the SFA house is?

You were in it last night.

Similar in structure to the player and manager of the year would it possible for us on JKB to initiate a new trophy ? the ?Andy Davis Memorial? award.

This prestigious piece of silverware would be presented to the refereeing official who demonstrated the greatest degree of bias, corruption, cheating and hate filled derision towards Hearts on a consistent basis throughout the season.

With the participation of all nominees and a suitable venue secured a very enjoyable night could be experienced by all.

That's a great idea. Although we'd have to bar Dougie McDonald from the competition as he'd win it every year.

Wouldnt the sfa love us to do that. Then they can relegate us to the bottom division and kick us out o both cups for a few years until we've learnt our lesson.

The refs have already kicked us out of two cups this season ,Ferguson handball and motherwell pen!

In fact, if this was South america there'd be 4 or 5 dead refs.[/QUOTE]

I'll bring my gun to the Gretna game then and once I shoot the ref I'll say "Domokun said it was ok":rolleyes:

Maroon & White

Where's the 'hit nail on head' smilie? when you need it?

Everyone knows the SFA need/want to look after the old firm, it's being going on for years!? Surley people must acknowledge that?

However, we really can't blame the SFA for Hearts dismal season. :sad:

There's only worse person to blame.. The sooner we tackle the real problem at Hearts, the better :mad:

Everyone knows the SFA need/want to look after the old firm, it's being going on for years!? Surley people must acknowledge that?

There's only worse person to blame.. The sooner we tackle the real problem at Hearts, the better :mad:

How do we do that?

Where do we get the money to buy him out?

Who do we replace him with?

Is it off to Murrayfield we go?

Maroon & White
How do we do that?

Where do we get the money to buy him out?

Who do we replace him with?

Is it off to Murrayfield we go?

To be honest I don't really know.. :wacko:

I never suggested I knew the cure for our cancer.. :mad:

I wish someone did.. :sad:

I'll bring my gun to the Gretna game then and once I shoot the ref I'll say "Domokun said it was ok":rolleyes:

That's fine by me. The authorities will think you're insane if you're being influenced by a small Japanese brown monster with a penchant for television and Guitar Wolf. ;)

The refs have already kicked us out of two cups this season ,Ferguson handball and motherwell pen!

Aye, along with the team being scheidt of course.

:eek: Violence achieves nothing, and I am certainly not one of the PC brigade, OP. Not sure what the solution is but certainly not violence. And comments like refs would be dead if it was South America and all that, man that is sick. This is Scotland, a civilized society, some would say the seat of all civilization, and you want to go about killing people over a bloody football match. Jesus H Christ, where is this country, and club, going?

Surely miserable people have got nothing to do with this?

nanananananana-angus

If you believe the GFA can get away with being so overtly biased in their treatment of the ugly sisters, then why can't you accept that the GFA could treat a club in the exact opposite manner by doing everything in their power to hammer the club at every opportunity?

Chase the ref and the linesman around the pitch the next time a bad decision goes our way. That would be fun. You would always get some fud diving into the net though and getting stuck.

Archived