Robbie.... (merged threads)

Rawrrrrrrr

Guest JamboRobbo
Deep thinking JR!

Robbie = Iceberg = Titanic = Disaster = Robbie!!

;)

Finally the mystery of why the Titanic sank is solved. It wasn't an iceberg. It was hit by one of Robbies passes down the line. :)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally the mystery of why the Titanic sank is solved. It wasn't an iceberg. It was hit by one of Robbies passes down the line. :)

Stefan?

:527:

Yeh it's NEVER Robbie's fault with you guys.

Yes Goncalves made a poor attempt at clearing the ball in a wide area HOWEVER basic defending in the box from Neilson would have prevented the goal.

WRONG!

I call things as I see it, Robbie was not marking his man properly for the 2nd goal and had a poor game apart from a few good clearances. What I pointed out was that the goal came from an attack down the left side of our defence and Jose was posted missing. If he had done his job properly the ball would have came nowhere near Robbie & Darcheville.

Robbie is the favourite scapegoat whether you like to admit it or not.

When he is gash, I will call him gash, however when he makes 10 good interceptions/tackles/headers and only 1 or 2 mistakes like in most league games, I will continue to point it out to the Robbie bashers that there are other players in the team playing worse.

If you have a problem with this, it's your problem.

Can I ask an honest question?

Where exactly where our 2 centre backs when this ball came across our goal for Darcheville to tap in? For the ball to reach Neilson's area at the back post it has went past Jose first of all and then 2 other defenders.

We had far more trouble down our left side of defence than the right last night, even when Burke swapped wings.

We_are_the_Hearts

This is boring...............Robbie is not the required standard to take this team forward. Unfortunately most of his team mates fall into the same category. Anyone who does think he is the required standard knows nothing about football. Ex-managers have persevered with him as he was OK and spent money improving other/more important positions. He was also on a low wage then. It was not because they rated him.;)

WRONG!

I call things as I see it, Robbie was not marking his man properly for the 2nd goal and had a poor game apart from a few good clearances. What I pointed out was that the goal came from an attack down the left side of our defence and Jose was posted missing. If he had done his job properly the ball would have came nowhere near Robbie & Darcheville.

Robbie is the favourite scapegoat whether you like to admit it or not.

When he is gash, I will call him gash, however when he makes 10 good interceptions/tackles/headers and only 1 or 2 mistakes like in most league games, I will continue to point it out to the Robbie bashers that there are other players in the team playing worse.

If you have a problem with this, it's your problem.

THAT is what I have saying all along!!;)

Can I ask an honest question?

Where exactly where our 2 centre backs when this ball came across our goal for Darcheville to tap in? For the ball to reach Neilson's area at the back post it has went past Jose first of all and then 2 other defenders.

We had far more trouble down our left side of defence than the right last night, even when Burke swapped wings.

Our 2 centre backs had moved out to close down Burke.

Robbie's job was to continue to mark Darchville - there was no other Hun in the box to mark!

Instead he wandered towards the centre of the goals and gave Burke a big target to pass to.

Guest JamboRobbo
Our 2 centre backs had moved out to close down Burke.

Feel free to explain how our 2 CB's were moving over to cover our left backs man is not at all the fault of our left back.

Feel free to explain how our 2 CB's were moving over to cover our left backs man is not at all the fault of our left back.

Happened all night bud. Jose was missing in action quite a lot. Thats what happens in football, full back goes awol, the CH goes out to close things down.

Starting to loose patience with Jose.

Lost patience with Robbie a hell of a long time ago. He is simply not good enough and caused us a shed load of problems last night.

I just cant believe he gets a game.

Still, one of the players backing "Shaggy"

Mmmmm

We all hear you Lambo, your view is Robbie was to blame, other people have different views of the incident. The bottom line is nothing will change, Robbie will play every game this season, if he is fit to do so. So can you just give it up please as this thread is going round in more circles than Neil McCann on the edge of our 18 yard box.

Why do you think that?

Neilson can only dream of having the footballing ability of Whittaker.

Maybe but if the GFA are honest for once, Whittaker won't be playing for the rest of the season for that assualt on Miko.

Guest JamboRobbo
Happened all night bud. Jose was missing in action quite a lot. Thats what happens in football, full back goes awol, the CH goes out to close things down.

Starting to loose patience with Jose.

Lost patience with Robbie a hell of a long time ago. He is simply not good enough and caused us a shed load of problems last night.

I just cant believe he gets a game.

Still, one of the players backing "Shaggy"

Mmmmm

I'd agree there was blame in various places at various times. the picking on Robbie (who was the one left exposed in this case) is a bit harsh IMO. We know his limitations already. :)

Goncalves made a pretty basic mistake in not clearing the ball wide on our left. This type of mistake happens on a regular basis in all games however, that's why you have other defenders there to react to mistakes and defend properly.

When Burke came into the box there were no Huns in a central position and our 2 central defender did the right thing in that they went to close down Burke - they did their job IMO.

Robbie on the other hand decided to ball watch and wandered into an area where he was not required. By doing this Neilson gave Burke the option of passing to a wide open Darchville.

Clear? No charge. ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Goncalves made a pretty basic mistake in not clearing the ball wide on our left.

What? He made a mistake? We should hang him surely!

This type of mistake happens on a regular basis in all games however, that's why you have other defenders there to react to mistakes and defend properly.

As is the situation where a ball is cut back, a forward has made a good run, and a full back is left exposed as robbie was.

When Burke came into the box there were no Huns in a central position and our 2 central defender did the right thing in that they went to close down Burke - they did their job IMO.

Robbie on the other hand decided to ball watch and wandered into an area where he was not required. By doing this Neilson gave Burke the option of passing to a wide open Darchville.

Clear? No charge. ;)

I think you see what you want to see.

We all hear you Lambo, your view is Robbie was to blame, other people have different views of the incident. The bottom line is nothing will change, Robbie will play every game this season, if he is fit to do so. So can you just give it up please as this thread is going round in more circles than Neil McCann on the edge of our 18 yard box.

:):)

What? He made a mistake? We should hang him surely!

As is the situation where a ball is cut back, a forward has made a good run, and a full back is left exposed as robbie was.

I think you see what you want to see.

Sorry I thought I DID see this!:sad:

What bit do you not agree with?

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry I thought I DID see this!:sad:

What bit do you not agree with?

I don't agree that when Jose makes the original mistake it's just something that happens every week in football, whereas when Robbie makes a mistake it's the worst crime in the history of football.

It seems as if every week there is a Robbie thread.

Basically because every week he is rubbish!

When has Robbbie every actally played a blinder? Every player has bad games but every player should have good games aswell. The best Robbie can do is AVERAGE!!!

He has no positional sense. His defending for the 2nd goal last night was school boy.

Foul throws, punt the ball into the stand. He is just not good enough.

I don't agree that when Jose makes the original mistake it's just something that happens every week in football, whereas when Robbie makes a mistake it's the worst crime in the history of football.

Makes "a" mistake - that's 136 this season and counting! :mad:

"Just because Robbie has one bad game...................."

"Robbie gives it 100%"

"Robbie is a good honest pro"

"Cover for Robbie"

"Robbie for Scotland"

YAWN!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I feel any new manager coming in will immediately clear out our defence because any serious manager starts from the back and the guy (whoever he is) will look at our goals against column and if he has any sense will start to find new players to plug the leaks.

Robbie Neilson is a journeyman player who has managed to stay at this club for 10 years and that in its self is an achievement.

Walter Kidd was a similar player who aroused passions and in all honesty I think both of them are mediocre players that clubs like Hearts are stuck with.

Robbie was saved in 2005-06 by Fysass, Webster, Pressley and Gordon.

For me, Levein should have been more managerial and emptied him when we had Maybury and Irish Alan was played on the left to give Robbie a game which inhibited Alan's better attacking style.

I hope and prey we get a serious big name manager who will be ruthless and get rid of guys like Robbie who are not up to standard. He is a good standby but that is all. Last night whatever patience I had for him was finally gone after that stupid unnecesary foul he gave away for the first goal. Any player with a brain would have left the ball.

Please be gone by next season.

Guest JamboRobbo
"Just because Robbie has one bad game...................."

"Robbie gives it 100%"

"Robbie is a good honest pro"

"Cover for Robbie"

"Robbie for Scotland"

YAWN!!!

You forget "start a thread saying how bad robbie is". Again. Yawn.

The second goal was Jose's fault not Neilsons. And what exactly was Neilson meant to do in that situation, if he got anything on the low cross towards Darcheville he would have put it in his own net. These 'I hate Robbie' threads are boring now.

The second goal was Jose's fault not Neilsons. And what exactly was Neilson meant to do in that situation, if he got anything on the low cross towards Darcheville he would have put it in his own net. These 'I hate Robbie' threads are boring now.

How about getting goal side of the man he was picking up and following his run.

I'm old fashioned mind you.

Try reading the previous posts on this.:confused:

What Neilson was "meant to do in that situation" was to mark Darchville in the box NOT ball watch and wander into no mans land!!

How about getting goal side of the man he was picking up and following his run.

I'm old fashioned mind you.

Robbie does follow runs - he's usually 10 yards behind though! ;)

Robbie does follow runs - he's usually 10 yards behind though! ;)

Or in the case of Motherwell's first (the key goal in the cup tie) which got them back in the game at Tynie 10 yards behind and 10 yards outside the attacker.

Or in the case of Motherwell's first (the key goal in the cup tie) which got them back in the game at Tynie 10 yards behind and 10 yards outside the attacker.

Also ball watching against Killie for their goal. :sad:

You Robbie haters will be turning up at Riccarton and slagging off the way he trains next

You're not telling me he actually trains are you?????????:confused:

Also ball watching against Killie for their goal. :sad:

And allowing the cross in at ICT......and against St Mirren at Tynie..............and his backpass at Tannadice.........etc etc etc

And allowing the cross in at ICT......and against St Mirren at Tynie..............and his backpass at Tannadice.........etc etc etc

or his attempt to tackle Bazza to give a way a needless penalty - slow or what!!!

You Robbie haters

No hatred from me for Neilson in fact I do believe him to be a good professional and a good guy. Unfortunately that has never guaranteed good performances. He was extremely lucky to have a lot of good players round about him at the start of the 05-06 season who helped hide his lack of ability and led to him getting easily his best ever contract. For him that was like winning the lottery as unlike the other well rewarded players at that time he was never going to get a move elsewhere on anything like similar terms. In essence Hearts are stuck with him until his contract is up because NOBODY would pay him anything like what we do such are his limitations.

Has anybody had a go at his hair yet?

Nope - having a go at his lack of football ability is more than enough!

No hatred from me for Neilson in fact I do believe him to be a good professional and a good guy. Unfortunately that has never guaranteed good performances. He was extremely lucky to have a lot of good players round about him at the start of the 05-06 season who helped hide his lack of ability and led to him getting easily his best ever contract. For him that was like winning the lottery as unlike the other well rewarded players at that time he was never going to get a move elsewhere on anything like similar terms. In essence Hearts are stuck with him until his contract is up because NOBODY would pay him anything like what we do such are his limitations.

When is his contract up?

portobellojambo1
You Robbie haters will be turning up at Riccarton and slagging off the way he trains next

You cannot seriously be suggesting that he trains to reach his level, or are you.

In all honesty, there are threads talking about who, or if, Hearts are going to sign anyone before the close of the window.

Robbie appears to have two mates, each of whom sit in the stands to the side of the park, both home and away, one on either side of the park. If Hearts were sensible they would sign these two persons, Robbie's passes to them are regular, and always inch perfect.

Doesn't matter if they can play football or not, that doesn't seem to be a huge requirement at Hearts, or in the eyes of some of the support, but at least if they were actually on the park, and his passes to them remained as accurate, it might give us a whole new dimension.

You cannot seriously be suggesting that he trains to reach his level, or are you.

In all honesty, there are threads talking about who, or if, Hearts are going to sign anyone before the close of the window.

Robbie appears to have two mates, each of whom sit in the stands to the side of the park, both home and away, one on either side of the park. If Hearts were sensible they would sign these two persons, Robbie's passes to them are regular, and always inch perfect.

Doesn't matter if they can play football or not, that doesn't seem to be a huge requirement at Hearts, or in the eyes of some of the support, but at least if they were actually on the park, and his passes to them remained as accurate, it might give us a whole new dimension.

:):):):)

No. Just criticising him when he makes errors in matches.

What an utterly pointless statement.

Guest Dipped Flake

Do the Robbie haters pay other posters to put up a 'Robbie isn't that bad' post so you can all dive in to it???

On his game last night he was far from the worst player on the park. He had one horrendous slice out the park, one foul throw (he always has had trouble with short throws). For the second goal he had tracked back and was in position but any touch he got on the ball would have resulted in an own goal. Can't comment on the foul for the first as I can't remember it and haven't watched the recording yet.

Archived