Robbie.... (merged threads)

Rawrrrrrrr

Yes he made a few bad passes, but he also bailed us out twice at other points and generally was no worse than the rest

If I was him Id want out because he is clearly everyones favourite scapegoat

He was no worse than driver, stewart, jose, karapidis or velicka tonight yet this lot dont get the same threads

What makes it worse is a lot of them are by people who didnt even go

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malinga the Swinga
Yes he made a few bad passes, but he also bailed us out twice at other points and generally was no worse than the rest

He was no worse than driver, stewart, jose, karapidis or velicka tonight yet this lot dont get the same threads

Late on tonight aren't we. Been out celebrating perhaps.

He was no worse than driver, stewart, jose tonight yet this lot dont get the same threads

Have you checked the board recently?

Watch the replay of the second goal.

Shameful defending that a schoolboy would be embarassed at.

Even if he'd had the best game in the world he couldn't be forgiven for that.

Caught ball watching and failing to pick up his man in a national cup Semi Final.

The final straw surely.

just because he was no worse than most on display

doesn't excuse him from critisism.

most people's opinion is with regards to him being consistently bad and should be given a rest.

guys like driver,velicka infact the whole team have had they're decent games and then dropped,whereas this lump of wood is first name on the teamsheet.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Prancer calling people boring - priceless.

I'll give you 3 examples off the top of my head of how terrible Neilson was.

1. A foul fecking throw in a league cup semi final

2. Slices the ball out of play with absolutely nobody around him

3. (Last but not least) He completely ignores Darchvilles run to the back post and drifts towards the ball - the result - a goal.

Watch the replay of the second goal.

Shameful defending that a schoolboy would be embarassed at.

Even if he'd had the best game in the world he couldn't be forgiven for that.

Caught ball watching and failing to pick up his man in a national cup Semi Final.

The final straw surely.

The penultimate straw being giving away the free-kick that led to the first goal, which was totally needless as Karipidis had already cleared the danger.

Prancer, I'm actually someone who back's you up on her occasionaly and don't disagree that other's were equally murder tonight but and I cannot stress this enough Robbie Neilson is complete and utter s***e as a footballer. He is so hopeless it is embarassing and how he is still in our first team is totally down to the inept way the club is run.

Commander Harris

seriously?! jose gets as much abuse as anyone and stewart comes pretty close really.

seriously?! jose gets as much abuse as anyone and stewart comes pretty close really.

Tbh whilst I accept his passing was bad tonight, and ill take your word for the goal as Ive not had the luxury of a replay I just dont feel he was anywere near as bad as made out

He wasnt the best, but he certainly wasnt the worst

He bailed us out with an off the line clearance and got across a few times to bail out others

Whilst im sure there are better out there I dont think he is anywere near the top priority to replace

Karapidis imo was worse, jose was worse, berra was the best of a bad bunch in defence

Its more the nature of neilson abuse threads, there not like the other players, they are deliberatly vindictive whether he deserves it or not

Our fans really have it in for him and Id have to say to a level which is unjustifiable

So because he wasn't as bad as the worst performers that makes him good?

There were moments in Neilson's game today that were probably more appropriate to be seen at Junior level football.

Darcheville actually attacked him because he was so offended by his display.

Neilson is the worst player at the club by a country mile.

Simple.

Aye worse than Ivaskevicius, worse than all the former u19 players who dont play any sort of football, worse than kurskis, worse than those below him.

Get a grip

If he was that bad they would be ahead of him

Anyway I think some of you will get lucky tomorrow, I have a sneaky suspicion he could end up a rangers player before midnight tomorrow

HillmanHearts
So because he wasn't as bad as the worst performers that makes him good?

There were moments in Neilson's game today that were probably more appropriate to be seen at Junior level football.

Darcheville actually attacked him because he was so offended by his display.

Robbie played better than Goncalves and Driver tonight to name but two. But that aside - We need a captain !!! - There was no response to going down - apart from Frail stciking on numerous subs who just proceeded to us losing any shape at all. Without leadership on the park - subs are a waste of space ! ( By the way Miko was playing well & should not have been subbed )

Aye worse than Ivaskevicius, worse than all the former u19 players who dont play any sort of football, worse than kurskis, worse than those below him.

Get a grip

Anyway I think some of you will get lucky tomorrow, I have a sneaky suspicion he could end up a rangers player before midnight tomorrow

Yes, I would say he is worse than all of them.

Why would Rangers want such a crap player?

He would have a crap game If he played for a pub team.

Yes, I would say he is worse than all of them.

Why would Rangers want such a crap player?

He would have a crap game If he played for a pub team.

mod delete

As for why, because he isnt anywere near as bad as people claim

Drylaw Hearts

I cannot believe a player with such a limited ability is playing for Heart Of Midlothian.

He is awful.

His attempted pass up the line in the second half that landed 10 yards out of play summed him up.

He is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Hearts. Honestly.

Can't pass

Can't tackle

Can't track runners

His positioning is awful

Now he can't even throw a ball

etc etc etc

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Get a grip

Why do you think that?

Neilson can only dream of having the footballing ability of Whittaker.

As for why, because he isnt anywere near as bad as people claim

He's a senior experienced player, who's been at the club this last 10 years. There are plenty of excuses for mediocrity amongst many of the other squad players. What the feck is his ?

• He's played long enough to know how to control the ball (2-3 bounces in his case)
  • He's played long enough to know how to distribute the ball (lost count of how often he slices it out)
  • He's played long enough to know how to defend, his primary role (again, posted missing so often at goals, I've lost count)

When "Lithuanian" is often considered a byeword for mediocrity, what the feck is his fecking excuse ? No excuse required. He's just total and utter sh|te.

Why do you think that?

Neilson can only dream of having the footballing ability of Whittaker.

I believe, damned by faint praise is the saying?

I've stuck up for Robbie Neilson in the past. He seems a good lad, been a good servant and gives nothing less than 100%.

That is no longer enough though - he is so clearly the weak link in our back 4 - no matter who the other 3 are!

And it has to be said, our left back wasn't much better tonight.

Back to Neilson - gave away a few silly free kicks, including the one that led to their first goal. Second goal, Jose lost Burke for the umpteenth time and Neilson lost Derwhateverthefeckheescalled at the back post.

Joke.

Alan Maybury on a six month deal please.

The most annoying thing is that the problems we had in BOTH full back positions were blatantly obvious long before the transfer window and nothing has been done about it.

Neilson is the worst player at the club by a country mile.

Simple.

could not put it better myself absolute nightmare football player

.....just what was going through your tiny mind at the Darchville goal????:eek:

You are standing behind Darchville (the only Hun in the box) watching Burke out wide with the ball. Instead of marking Darchville you wander towards the ball, despite 2 Hearts defenders closing down Burke.

The end result is that you are in no mans land and Darchville was left completely free for a tap in, with you falling about on your er$e!!!!:mad:

"Good defender" - aye right!! How many more goals is this dummy going to cost us this year??

Put me down for..............0.

The first time I have ever missed a testimonial for any Hearts player. I won't be going to his!

I didn't see the foul for the first goal as I had flicked over to watch Ronaldo's free kick. But Dodds was going bananas about it. Nonetheless Goncalves had a chance to clear and Ferguson clearly handled. So blame I guess shared between Neilson, Goncalves and McCurry.

2nd goal was a mistake on positioning by Goncalves. Burke got past him, put a great ball in and it fell to Darcheville. Blame goes to Goncalves for that one.

I didn't see the foul for the first goal as I had flicked over to watch Ronaldo's free kick. But Dodds was going bananas about it. Nonetheless Goncalves had a chance to clear and Ferguson clearly handled. So blame I guess shared between Neilson, Goncalves and McCurry.

2nd goal was a mistake on positioning by Goncalves. Burke got past him, put a great ball in and it fell to Darcheville. Blame goes to Goncalves for that one.

Come on Coco - your loyalty to Robbie is admirable however you really have to deal with the facts here!

Yes Goncalves made a poor attempt to clear the ball out wide HOWEVER, the huge mistake was Robbie leaving the man he was marking, wandered towards the ball and left Darchville with a tap in! Totally pathetic defending that AGAIN highlights Neilson's lack of positional sense!

Thats what I thought while at the game, we can slag Robbie off as much as we like but I would bet we have lost more goals this season from crosses coming in from Jose side than we have from Robbies. Yet its alright because Jose is young, athletic and has some pace. What a load of tosh, the bottom line is both our full backs are terrible yet only one gets berated every week. :wacko:

Great, Joncalves was equally murder last night and was at fault for the 2nd goal before the ball came anywhere near Neilson, but who gets the abuse?? Surprise effin surprise.

Both full backs were gash last night, but I remember a lot more errors made by Jose than Neilson.

Thats what I thought while at the game, we can slag Robbie off as much as we like but I would bet we have lost more goals this season from crosses coming in from Jose side than we have from Robbies. Yet its alright because Jose is young, athletic and has some pace. What a load of tosh, the bottom line is both our full backs are terrible yet only one gets berated every week. :wacko:

Nail on the head. God knows how more people cannot show the same level of understanding.

Same old same old when you go through to glasgow

you dont get help from refs unless you play for the OF!

How jose and robbie get a game week in week out i will never know!

I think you will find that we have lost more goals with Robbie sleeping at the back post!

Worst two full backs at the same time in living memory and where I was sitting they were getting abuse in equal measures. We have had to put up with Neilson longer though so if I had to choose to get rid of one before the other it would be him.

They are both terrible. Now could we get back on with discussing just how bad Robbie's defending was for the second goal? Unforgiveable.

Great, Joncalves was equally murder last night and was at fault for the 2nd goal before the ball came anywhere near Neilson, but who gets the abuse?? Surprise effin surprise.

Both full backs were gash last night, but I remember a lot more errors made by Jose than Neilson.

Yeh it's NEVER Robbie's fault with you guys.

Yes Goncalves made a poor attempt at clearing the ball in a wide area HOWEVER basic defending in the box from Neilson would have prevented the goal.

The People's Chimp

Indeed. The ball comes in from jos?'s inability to clear his lines and it's Robbie's fault? :wacko:

Indeed. The ball comes in from jos?'s inability to clear his lines and it's Robbie's fault? :wacko:

Can two people not be at fault?

can anyone think of any other team in the spl where jose or robbie would be first choice full backs,i certainly cant.

plus am i right in saying that robbie is hearts only player to play in all our games this season.:1222:

Yeh it's NEVER Robbie's fault with you guys.

Yes Goncalves made a poor attempt at clearing the ball in a wide area HOWEVER basic defending in the box from Neilson would have prevented the goal.

Am not disputing that fact but if Jose had done his job properly and stopped the ball being put into the box, something that he failed to do time and time again last night, then Robbie wouldn't need to do any 'basic defending'.

CornhillHearts

Joses fault, a bombscare always has been always will be; Frail knows it (since Barca game) yet chose to ignore it until 5 mins to go!

Can two people not be at fault?

Yes they can, and I believe they both are at fault, but it appears that only one cops the flack on here. :sad:

How far back to you want to go back for a Hearts player error in the build up to Rangers second goal??

The bottom line here is that Goncalves makes a poor attempt at clearing the ball in a wide area - poor but not deadly at that stage.

Burke get's the ball, he is getting closed down by 2 Hearts defenders and the only Hun in the box is getting marked by Neilson. Burke has no where to go.

Then for reasons known only to Robbie, he leaves Darchville, wanders towards the ball, marking NOBODY and Burke is left with the easy option of passing to a completely free Darchville for a tap in!

Look at the TV pictures guys!!!

Am not disputing that fact but if Jose had done his job properly and stopped the ball being put into the box, something that he failed to do time and time again last night, then Robbie wouldn't need to do any 'basic defending'.

And just when does Robbie EVER stop a ball coming into our box????

Archived