Billy Blue Nose The Commentator !

Mr Quagmire

He said last night on the BBC that he thought the ref gave Barry Neds goal for this reason =

" i think the Ref has given the goal because he knows he has made a mistake with Jose's hand ball"

whit ? :eek:

So your saying Billy that the ref is just manipulating the game to suit ??

Aye, we all knew that anyway.

He said last night on the BBC that he thought the ref gave Barry Neds goal for this reason =

" i think the Ref has given the goal because he knows he has made a mistake with Jose's hand ball"

whit ? :eek:

So your saying Billy that the ref is just manipulating the game to suit ??

Aye, we all knew that anyway.

Typically half-witted logic from Dodds. Aprt from anything else , the ref letting the goal stand because he didn't blow for the penalty is an entirely non-equivalent "trade-off". Penalties can after all be either missed or saved...

Darth Sidious

Dodds was banging on about bring McCann on, he would give Hearts some pace. Tells me all, his knowledge of football is zero. "The pundit players laugh at behind his back" more like.

cobbyshambles

also about the referee being absolutely right about not booking adam for him trying to knock the ball out of banksy's hands.

Al I heard him say was:

"Barry, oh Barry, I've got it in my hand Barry, you're sooo brrraawwww Barry, look at yer tight fitting Under Armour Rangers Blue top Barry, can I have that after the game Barry, ma hole's like a Peat Bog fur ye Barry, ooooohhhhhh Barrrrrryyyyyy, oooooohhhhhh, ooohhh, oohh, oh, BBBBBAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Erm.... going on what Berra had to say about the incident - it would appear that Billy wasnt far from the truth.....

Billy Dodds is a useless commentator, up there with Scott Booth. And if you think he's trying to appeal to the huns, you should ask some of them what they think of his commentary in games against them.

Archived