The Herald gets it spot on

shaun.lawson

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/football/display.var.2007100.0.Adam_suspension_takes_the_shine_off_victory_for_Smith.php

Berra said: "Some decisions have gone against us. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. I didn't see the handball but the boys who weren't stripped saw it on the TV and said it was. The ref said that if that was a handball then Jose's was too but two wrongs don't make a right."

It's official: Mike McCurry has rewritten the laws of the game.

Daryll Broadfoot has said some ****e in the past but I've met him and he is a decent bloke. A very, very good and accurate report of tonights proceedings.

BTW, I'm very pished and 'proceedings' was an unbelievable difficult word to type.

Guest GhostHunter
They missed the part when Jean Claude nutted Robbie and got away with it, or he wouldnt have been on the park to score, but other than that, its spot on!!

Rangers really are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen recently.

MacGregor (a Jambo :arf:) leaving a trailing leg out when Nade was running through, another (cant remember who) clotheslining Miko etc etc..

And, the ferker in the black ?

Sudden Blindness Syndrome.

Yes, Nade should have got a penalty, but equally, Darcheville should also have had a penalty after Robbie Wasteson barged into him.

And, then, for him to MISS Knob Fergusons' BLATANT hand to ball movement, is quite frankly, shocking.

I've watched it a few times now - in Jose's case, the ball went hip to arm (therefore ball to hand), whilst Knob's was hand to ball.

Justice ?

Having a ferking laugh.

The SFA really really do hate us.:ninja:

Daryll Broadfoot has said some ****e in the past but I've met him and he is a decent bloke. A very, very good and accurate report of tonights proceedings.

BTW, I'm very pished and 'proceedings' was an unbelievable difficult word to type.

Even more impressive is you typed it twice :cool:

Nade should of had a free kick outside the box, dont think it was a penalty.

Darcheville can feel a little hard done to with his penalty claim.

Jose's I feel WASN'T a penalty - looks to me like he was actually trying to get his arm out the way of the ball. Would have been soft if it had been given.

As for Barry "my future lies in the NBA" Ferguson....... unbelieveable. Utterly unbelieveable.

As for that ***** McCurry's justification of one cancelling out the other - equally unbelieveable. Its times like this that referee's should be made to answer for their actions. Clearly this was a decision that changed the course of a semi final.

Archived