Is everyone drunk??

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sitting having my lunch at work and KB seems to have gone bananas? Calm down lads. We lost a semi. What's new?

I'll watch the game later and no doubt we've been cheated but what's new about that against der hun?

Sitting having my lunch at work and KB seems to have gone bananas? Calm down lads. We lost a semi. What's new?

I'll watch the game later and no doubt we've been cheated but what's new about that against der hun?

Geoff

We have been cheated and I'm not biased!

we've lost almost every impoprtant game over the last 2 seasons. please dont include the hobos in this list, of course i'm mightily ****ed off

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geoff

We have been cheated and I'm not biased!

Alec

We were cheated on 2/3/05 by Davisgate. After that, nothing surprises me anymore!

I dont think I've ever seen us 'turn up' at hampden in all my years ?

We were even p1sh when we played Queens Park over there in recent times :(

I dont think I've ever seen us 'turn up' at hampden in all my years ?

We were even p1sh when we played Queens Park over there in recent times :(

Hibs semi perhaps?

portobellojambo1

Not drunk Geoff, in fact stone cold sober, and I am also relatively calm, if getting a little tired, now 01:37 am here.

Disappointed we lost tonight, disappointed in the manner we lost, a hand ball decision at the first goal, which the referee either failed to spot or chose to ignore, and a second goal scored by a player who should have been dismissed earlier for attempting/simulating a head butt.

But in truth, apart from these two goals we were quite simply awful. Created two clear cut chances all night, one an absolute sitter which I would have expected a five year old girl to put into the net, which Velicka decided to blast wide, the other a chance late on from Jonsson, which although saved well I would have expected him to score.

Rangers were very poor, we were no better, all in all a very poor game.

(Hope you are enjoying life in Australia).

Hampden Park adds to the hell of defeat.Not fit to host any big game.Missed the first 10 mins of the game due to traffic problems.Did not get home until Thursday :)due to traffic problems.

Miller Jambo 60

WHATSv THE TIME M PISHED wiFE SHUT LEGS HATE YOU etc

STILL A GORGIE BOOT BOY MA HA

Doug your the DADDY bed for me and the MRS soon.... working in 12hrs;);)

:rofl: Nae luck, eh Doug? Just not been your day mate!

Oh, and the time is now 2.39am precisely.

Miller Jambo 60
Not drunk Geoff, in fact stone cold sober, and I am also relatively calm, if getting a little tired, now 01:37 am here.

Disappointed we lost tonight, disappointed in the manner we lost, a hand ball decision at the first goal, which the referee either failed to spot or chose to ignore, and a second goal scored by a player who should have been dismissed earlier for attempting/simulating a head butt.

But in truth, apart from these two goals we were quite simply awful. Created two clear cut chances all night, one an absolute sitter which I would have expected a five year old girl to put into the net, which Velicka decided to blast wide, the other a chance late on from Jonsson, which although saved well I would have expected him to score.

Rangers were very poor, we were no better, all in all a very poor game.

(Hope you are enjoying life in Australia).

Im pashed we were cheted sick to thed b oan hun facks

I think, just for this post here, this thread deserves a BTTT.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Amazing!

One very drunk man!

yeah the season is pretty much over for us now, but it'd be good to get back a bit o credibility by going on a decent run and making sure we finish in the top 6...besides the extra revenue gained by that is just as important! who wants to finish the season wi games against gretna an st mirren!?! an id like to see frail give til the end of the season before a decision is made! if the results havent been produced then he can have no complaints!

rab obanheartsno1

f------ ****ed off,after getting cheated by the weegie brigade we got back home to oban at 12 ,got a lock in at the boozer till 4 then went home worse for wear to torture my self only to discover f------ wife forgot to tape game,just consulting my lawyer now:cool:

chester copperpot
Amazing!

One very drunk man!

He was driving to the game last night too, must've went on crazy mode once he got in.

Good on Doug, even if I dont understand him half the time.

Miller Jambo 60
He was driving to the game last night too, must've went on crazy mode once he got in.

Good on Doug, even if I dont understand him half the time.

My mate took his car :)

Archived