Ive decided

No more away games this season, or for the forseeable future

?40 lighter, cold, shattered and generally drained by watching that

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

It pains me what used to be the highlight of a week now is a chore

portobellojambo1

Your choice.

Personally, health permitting, I will be at every game remaining between now and the season's end, both home and away, my choice.

Ive decided

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

I felt exactly the same until i had a word with my bottle of malt. Now here's the thing, when the chips are down we need to be there for our club because that is when "they" will need us more! We are all hurting but come on guy's don't loose faith! It will come good "honest" Come on you Hearts! I was pleased that Mr Romanov was there to witness 1. how bad we played and 2. how well we were cheated yet again. My eye sight is not what it used tobe but when Nade was fouled in the box and we did not get the decision I noticed how very quiet it was at the other end. Far too many of these decisions go against us and it is time that the club do something about it. Or is it my maroon colour specs getting deeper in colour? End of rant.

BTW FTH. PS Banksyforengland!

Know how you feel.I have said the same on many occasions.Not once have i stopped going though.I said tonight that i will never ever go to Hampden for a midweek cup tie again.Guess who will have his name down 1st when it happens next.:)

Ive decided

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

Phew, maybe it will save us from some of the tripe you post about games. Then again, maybe not

I felt exactly the same until i had a word with my bottle of malt. Now here's the thing, when the chips are down we need to be there for our club because that is when "they" will need us more! We are all hurting but come on guy's don't loose faith! It will come good "honest" Come on you Hearts! I was pleased that Mr Romanov was there to witness 1. how bad we played and 2. how well we were cheated yet again. My eye sight is not what it used tobe but when Nade was fouled in the box and we did not get the decision I noticed how very quiet it was at the other end. Far too many of these decisions go against us and it is time that the club do something about it. Or is it my maroon colour specs getting deeper in colour? End of rant.

BTW FTH. PS Banksyforengland!

Source?????? did you see him?????

Your choice.

Personally, health permitting, I will be at every game remaining between now and the season's end, both home and away, my choice.

so will we hopefully work permitting definatly going to Inversnecky (need a ball in the face again)

Phew, maybe it will save us from some of the tripe you post about games. Then again, maybe not

Thats a bit harsh considering you stay in america.

Up untill about 4:30 last night I was seriously considering making the trip through last night.

Given the weather and the fact i've been feeling like utter **** all week, I rather grudingly decided against it.

Within 7 mins of watching the game on the telly I realised I'd made the correct decision.

Ive decided

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

if it was not for my season ticket i would be removing the third word in your post.

if it was not for my season ticket i would be removing the third word in your post.

You'd remove "no"???? And therefore go to MORE away games????

Maroon Mayhem
Ive decided

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

Excellent!

Now you only need to decide to stop posting here drivel here.

Who says the ban amnesty was a good thing????

I agree no more games for me this season, wish i had just went to the pub to watch it. Traffic going through was nightmare, 15 mins late getting in, Fans standing all through the game and the stewards doing nowt about it! Traffic coming out a nightmare not getting home to Livi with two young kids until after midnight. National Stadium PUH *** piggery if you ask me! topped with poor finishing by Velicka and foul throws AGAIN by Nielson and rank definding by Concalves....Yes i wont be back. and wont be back to Humpden again either:mad:

Ive decided

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

had a stormer of a day yesterday, made all the sweeter thismorning knowing people like you wont be going back.

had a stormer of a day yesterday, made all the sweeter thismorning knowing people like you wont be going back.

So you are proud of our performance and how the club is being run?? Folk really need to get real and the original poster's sentiments is exactly how I'm feeling right now!! We are being short changed and treated like mugs and more of us gladly are seeing this!

I wont be back at anymore away games unless its Hibs! That was just depressing and after 20 years of following Hearts home and away I am finally at the end of my tether watching overpaid haddies run about impersonating a football player.

So you are proud of our performance and how the club is being run?? Folk really need to get real and the original poster's sentiments is exactly how I'm feeling right now!! We are being short changed and treated like mugs and more of us gladly are seeing this!

No, but I had a good laugh yesterday... the way our club is being ruled disgusts me but every time I go to the fitba I try and have a good time. FACT, SOURCE me.

Cant stop my self going back.

Thats a bit harsh considering you stay in america.

What difference does it make where I stay? Believe it or not, despite me moving 3,000 miles away I was fortunate enough to retain my english reading skills

What difference does it make where I stay? Believe it or not, despite me moving 3,000 miles away I was fortunate enough to retain my english reading skills

The difference is you dont have the misfortune of having to watch it every week

and kennym good for you, sadly I no longer enjoy watching hearts, it has became a chore

The atmosphere is **** and so is the football

The difference is you dont have the misfortune of having to watch it every week

and kennym good for you, sadly I no longer enjoy watching hearts, it has became a chore

The atmosphere is **** and so is the football

May I respectfully suggest that you stay away from home games as well? It must be so hard for poor you, having to watch Heart of Midlothian FC.

May I respectfully suggest that you stay away from home games as well? It must be so hard for poor you, having to watch Heart of Midlothian FC.

What a predictable reply

So I should just stop supporting the team altogether because im sick of this ****?

Ill go to the games Ive paid for already but im not spending hundreds more of my earned cash to watch the players fail to earn theirs

CornhillHearts

Tom Heaney is more a man and a Hearts supporter than you will ever become Prancer, you blacken the clubs name with every bit of tripe you put on here, no wonder its called JKB by many now.

Tom Heaney is more a man and a Hearts supporter than you will ever become Prancer, you blacken the clubs name with every bit of tripe you put on here, no wonder its called JKB by many now.

At the end of the day im far more qualified to comment on the performances than he is because i have to see it every week

He doesnt

As for your attacks, your boring, its the romanov's who blacken our name with every new fiasco

At the end of the day im far more qualified to comment on the performances than he is because i have to see it every week

He doesnt

As for your attacks, your boring, its the romanov's who blacken our name with every new fiasco

Prancer, you don't HAVE to see it every week. You choose to see it, because you've already paid for it.

By the sounds of things, you only have a handful of games left before your pain can finally be ended.

Then next year, when you don't have a season ticket, you won't be suffering every week, and will not be qualified (in your words) to comment on here.

Roll on next season. :wave1:

Victor Meldrew
Ive decided

Its not worth the hassle

I wont' be alone Im sure

Fair enough. It's your choice.

Quite why you think the rest of us should be interested in how you are now proposing not to spend every second Saturday is something of a mystery.

But if you're starting to boycott things, how about adding Kickback to your list.

Go on, do us a favour.....

I'm truly gutted.

Don't go at all then. You'll get to spend more time at ER then.

Jeezo no ones happy. A chore though?! Its never a chore.

I still look forward to Saturdays, maybe not as much as 2 and a half years ago, but I still do.

Archived