Butter or Margarine...

Meadows

Just has to be butter.

The name Margarine conjuers up nightmares from my childhood. My Granny pretended it was butter, but I wasent fooled and spat out the sandwich when I was four.

I havent touched it since.

I like Flora.

You just can't spread butter straight from the fridge and it tears up your sandwich and makes you cry.

butter...lurpak butter.....my gran used it to bake with, as does my mum, my sis, and myself.....the best butter around! Tastes great on toast, in baked tatties, in home baked foods, and even on garlic flavoured jacobs cream crackers!!!

depends on what your having...... chip sannys marg all the way cause it melts into the bread.... but anything else it has to be butter..... specially on Banana and Sugar sannys.................... yummy yummy doug you agree with that or red wine dipped bread with stilton;)

The People's Chimp

President butter.

mmmm....

margarine is bad for you as well, but a bit of butter in moderation is all good.

Some posh French one they sell at Waitrose with sea salt crystals in it.

'Tis the artery hardening damage.

President butter.

mmmm....

margarine is bad for you as well, but a bit of butter in moderation is all good.

Marg is healthier than butter though. And also provides us with the essential protiens that butter can't provide. The unsaturation in the marg means that the double bonds inside can break and from the protiens such as keratin to let our hair, nails, skin grow. Butter has no double bonds (Hence why it is 'harder') and therfore cannot be broken down into anything other than a clogged artery.

Yep, I'm jsut trying to sound smart. Don't get me started on how soap works!

Some posh French one they sell at Waitrose with sea salt crystals in it.

'Tis the artery hardening damage.

You forget that by imbibing vast quantities of Cabernet Sauvignon you balance out said coronary timebomb.

The French. They're not as daft as their menfolk look.

24france.xlarge1.jpg

The Old Tolbooth
I like Flora.

You just can't spread butter straight from the fridge and it tears up your sandwich and makes you cry.

I knew a girl called Flora once, she was easily spread too :P

Archived