Honda Accord with plate HE4 RTS

davemclaren

Come on, who was I tailgating on the M8? That plate must be worth a bit. :)

there is also a maroon jag ( i think) seen it coming off the M74 with the reg HE54 RTS also seen it in asda at the Jewel a few times...

I think the amount of idiots sitting in the outside lane doing 65 was disgraceful

Tailgaiting is entirely appropiate in these circumstances

Theres no need for less than 85 on the motorway:rolleyes:

I think the amount of idiots sitting in the outside lane doing 65 was disgraceful

I can only hope you are joking.

Of course

I was using the flashing headlights technique tonight:cool:

I just feel a lot of your post are pointless, tonight was my time to react(bite). You got what you wanted.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

The maximum in the UK is 70 is it not ?

Dear me, banging on triple glazed windows in an act of footballing banter, breaking the speed limit, what else are people going to moan about tonight? The shade of maroon on our shirts when it rains?

If anyones interested, the speed limit of 70 was introduced after a series of crashes in foggy conditions in the 60s when cars were not up to the same safety standards as today. 70 was pretty arbitrary, no research was ever done to determine that figure and other countries have since shown that speed limits on motorways are not always necessary. Its not speed that causes accidents, but bad driving. IMO Driving under the speed limit in the outside lane is a much greater wrong than speeding on the motorway.

Miller Jambo 60
Dear me, banging on triple glazed windows in an act of footballing banter, breaking the speed limit, what else are people going to moan about tonight? The shade of maroon on our shirts when it rains?

If anyones interested, the speed limit of 70 was introduced after a series of crashes in foggy conditions in the 60s when cars were not up to the same safety standards as today. 70 was pretty arbitrary, no research was ever done to determine that figure and other countries have since shown that speed limits on motorways are not always necessary. Its not speed that causes accidents, but bad driving. IMO Driving under the speed limit in the outside lane is a much greater wrong than speeding on the motorway.

Corect mate im pashed too much tgonight:)

there is also a maroon jag ( i think) seen it coming off the M74 with the reg HE54 RTS also seen it in asda at the Jewel a few times...

Passed that one on the Livingston spine road heading to the M8 last night.

Kudos to the hearts fan who realised a bit too late the traffic was stationary on the slip road heading off the M74 going home! Well done that man...nice braking! Happily my car is intact this morning. Though it wouldn't have been if he'd been a split second later in his reactions! :eek::)

Archived