Planning application submitted at last !!!!

FERRYABROAD

Commander Harris
PTBCAL posted that application had been submitted in December but handed back to fix a few things, and he posted that he expected it to be around the 14th of January.

that's what I was referring too, couldn't remember who posted it though, or all the details.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calm yourself mate........make a innocent reply to Kenny D and you come out with all this..............no wonder KB is going downhill with people like you here, ready to jump down peoples throats at the first opportunity.

Ummm...

:huh:

I don't know why you've decided I was having a go of some sort....I just thought I might be able to shed some light on why we've heard about more than one application....nothing more than that. I certainly didn't think I was having an argument or jumping down anyone's throat....

Given the number of comments about it, I thought it might be helpful to try and shed some light on the issue. I didn't expect to end up being accused of contributing to KB's demise, that's for sure.

I'll keep my planning application chat to myself next time...

:unsure:

Great News for the Jambos, lets get the youth developed and when the stadium is completed, we will have a excellent team, who know what playing for hearts means.

Calm yourself mate........make a innocent reply to Kenny D and you come out with all this..............no wonder KB is going downhill with people like you here, ready to jump down peoples throats at the first opportunity.

VKB

It was indeed sent to the council around mid Dec. Returned promptly due to a couple of minor issues.

I believe we are staying at Tynie during redevelopment and contary to what the Scotsman say work is liekly to start May 09.

PTBCAL posted that application had been submitted in December but handed back to fix a few things, and he posted that he expected it to be around the 14th of January.

I said the 17th... and I would have been right if it wasn't for those pesky postman..... :)

I believe we are staying at Tynie during redevelopment and contary to what the Scotsman say work is liekly to start May 09.

Going by the volume of documentation submitted with the Planning Application it could take until 2009 for the cooncil just to review the paperwork.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Playing-the-name-game-as.3681503.jp

Playing the name game, as Hearts consider cashing in on Tynecastle - The Scotsman

What is the normal timescale for a planning application, Lopez is quoted in the Scotsman "We want to start building by the beginning of season 2010-2011"

If the funding is already in place why the delay or is the Scotsman talking pants

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Playing-the-name-game-as.3681503.jp

Playing the name game, as Hearts consider cashing in on Tynecastle - The Scotsman

What is the normal timescale for a planning application, Lopez is quoted in the Scotsman "We want to start building by the beginning of season 2010-2011"

If the funding is already in place why the delay or is the Scotsman talking pants

Sorry, already a thread on this

Archived