Billy Davies (merged threads)

gogsfaesydney

just rec'd phonecall also saying he has been seen at tynie this morning and it was ed that phoned me. i am not taking the slagging for this one. he did say however that the guy who told him has no interest in things but thought we would like to know.

hope it's true but i doubt it, maybe we will find out in five minutes

i probibly got the call from the same person as lou, the one who said this has'nt got a history of bull-**** but you never know, so i'm not on my way to the bookies just yet

i probibly got the call from the same person as lou, the one who said this has'nt got a history of bull-**** but you never know, so i'm not on my way to the bookies just yet

I would guess you, me and Ed all heard from a certain electrician, fingers crossed, come along for a pie on Saturday, not seen you for ages

just rec'd phonecall also saying he has been seen at tynie this morning and it was ed that phoned me. i am not taking the slagging for this one. he did say however that the guy who told him has no interest in things but thought we would like to know.

hope it's true but i doubt it, maybe we will find out in five minutes

Ach well, it sounded promising for five minutes. :mad:

ed,lou and sandy have all had the same phonecall though so there may well be something in it. hoaxers would just phone the one person i think rather than all the jambos they know. ed only passed it on to me.

Here's hoping your hunch is very wrong:)

Really hope so also Lou. Time will tell. We are now more than half way through January. :527:

from what i hear he's being lined up for a return to motherwill if McGhee gets the top job

Unlikely. He didn't do particularly "well", and the fans didn't take to him at all.

For the first time I am now wondering if there is truth in the Davies for Hearts Manager thing :

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Few-tears-shed-as-Davies.3675970.jp

I don't think Patullo is that far off the mark. I remember watching him on MoTD a few weeks ago, just after his departure. When asked whether he still watched out for the Derby results, his response was along the lines of.

'Of course I do, but it's time for BILLY DAVIES to move on and make sure my next choice is also what is best for BILLY DAVIES.'

Sort of gives you an idea in to what type of character he is.

Look if Billy Davies is self-minded and fancies the Huns job, he would NEED to make a relative success of things at Hearts.

That would do for me since I doubt my two favourite choices will want, or even need, the job. (Souness & Keegan respectively).

Having read that article, it's clear why Pattullo doesn't rate Davies.

He just doesn't have the six pack and the chiselled good looks......;)

Look if Billy Davies is self-minded and fancies the Huns job, he would NEED to make a relative success of things at Hearts.

That would do for me since I doubt my two favourite choices will want, or even need, the job. (Souness & Keegan respectively).

Exactly. If he can do for Hearts what Ferguson did for Aberdeen or McLean did for Dundee United then he will win a move to Rangers and that will be not too bad a thing for us all things considered.

The fact that Pratullo is slating Davis suggests to me he knows he is in the frame for the Hearts job.

Pratullo cannot stick us, so maybe this is the first of many "anti davies" articles...

mmmmm

Maroon Mayhem

Spoke to a journalist friend who has been trying to call Jim Price, BD's agent for more comment about what he's doing. He knows for sure Price is in England at the moment and if Davies was in Scotland, he'd be with him.

Looks like a Beckhamesque Billy Davies body double is running about Gorgie.

Spoke to a journalist friend who has been trying to call Jim Price, BD's agent for more comment about what he's doing. He knows for sure Price is in England at the moment and if Davies was in Scotland, he'd be with him.

Looks like a Beckhamesque Billy Davies body double is running about Gorgie.

then theres the Ireland job

Davies is not an honorable man,he left PNE in less than favorable terms and has failed miserably at Derby.Todays Scotsman confirms this in more diplomatic however clear terms.

Davies is not an honorable man,he left PNE in less than favorable terms and has failed miserably at Derby.Todays Scotsman confirms this in more diplomatic however clear terms.

Should get on well with Romanov in that case.

If this is an old thread, i do apologise :blink:

Has anyone read todays Scottish Sun??

Davies turning down the Scotland job.

It goes on to say " He's had inquiries from both sides of the border and admitted he'd be willing to talk to VR about the Hearts post.

Anyone heard anything else regarding this?

If this is an old thread, i do apologise :blink:

Has anyone read todays Scottish Sun??

Davies turning down the Scotland job.

It goes on to say " He's had inquiries from both sides of the border and admitted he'd be willing to talk to VR about the Hearts post.

Anyone heard anything else regarding this?

Check out the "Gullit Lounge" mate. And yes theres been a couple of threads re this story.

Archived