mccurry tonight (merged threads)

Jambo66

Anyone know where it is?

I fancy going along on Sunday and spoiling it for his customers (the congregation).

Cheating :1222:.

(i will wear a Rangers strip, so he won't notice me;))

Anyone know where it is?

I fancy going along on Sunday and spoiling it for his customers (the congregation).

Cheating :1222:.

He wont be there this sunday, I believe his congregation is in Edinburgh, think a place called easter road! ;)

You will be condemmed as the devil for that:ninja:

Maroon Mayhem

Guy's, think very carefully of the publicity this would bring the club and its fans before embarking on a stunt like this........

Can't understand that one, Adam gets booked for a two footed lunge at Robbie, but Rangers still get the free kick???

I think the first foul there was by Jonsson.

McCurry was poor last night. I thought the Whitaker clothesline, Ferguson hand ball, Adam bat the ball out of Banks hand, Darcheville headrutting were amongst the worst.

Also note that Miko was fouled several times - and was told to get up. Velicka dived several times - and was told to get up. The referees need a shake - but some of our players don't help themselves.

Guy's, think very carefully of the publicity this would bring the club and its fans before embarking on a stunt like this........

It was meant as a joke.:sad:

to cover JKB, the mods could maybe delete the link someone gave.

...Also meant as a joke. Fairly sure no-one would consider going......I mean who wants to be in Glasgow on cold Sunday morning in February for a start? It's bound to be blowing a gale and tipping it down.

McCurry's church is about two mins walk from Castle Grayskull , you do the Maths . Obviously didn't want to upset the locals:mad:

...Also meant as a joke. Fairly sure no-one would consider going......I mean who wants to be in Glasgow on cold Sunday morning in February for a start? It's bound to be blowing a gale and tipping it down.

... in a church in Glasgow on cold Sunday morning in February ... ?

Nah ... that settles it.

I was talking to a mate of mine, well 2 mates, both celtic fans who both had a word with me about last night.

The hand ball= Now McCurry has a clear view, basically straight ahead and let the goal stand? WHY?

The Headbut on Neilson- dont think JCD connected but its intential- straight red? No, a bloody yellow!

And one from a few weeks ago when Ferguson grabbed a nAberdeen player by the neck and nothing happens?

Disgraceful, is he a closet Gers fan?

Ally Alexander
Can't understand that one, Adam gets booked for a two footed lunge at Robbie, but Rangers still get the free kick???

Just like McGregor's assault on Elliot at Tynecastle resulted in a Rangers' free kick!

Thunderstruck
McCurry's church is about two mins walk from Castle Grayskull , you do the Maths . Obviously didn't want to upset the locals:mad:

A holy or unholy trinity depending on your point of view...

Castle Greyskull, the BBC and McCurry's god-bothering premises all wihin spitting distance of esch other.

The Old Tolbooth
see you do one we were cheated big time buy your daily record the morn you coco.:mad:

Lol Doug, your normally more friendly towards me than that mate.

God I love your posts :)

Did anyone else spot this on the BBC last night before kick off ?

It just did not look right, Ref being VERY friendly with Rangers players ( BF was 1 of them ) before kick off in the tunnel.

It looked like they were old masonic friends who had sacrificed a few goats together in the past.

Looked highly unprofessional and very suspect if you ask me. :rolleyes:

I don't think we get a fair deal from the referees but I don't think an official laughing and joking with players from any team is anything to complain about.

Yes I did notice that. And as soon as the Hearts players arrived, it stopped! Added to that but McCurry stayed very close to the Rangers team and continued to have a laugh with BF just before the second half kicked off!

Yes I did notice that. And as soon as the Hearts players arrived, it stopped! Added to that but McCurry stayed very close to the Rangers team and continued to have a laugh with BF just before the second half kicked off!

well dodgy,

Does anyone have the game taped on DVD from start to finish ?

I would like to do a wee bit of editing for You Tube ?? :P

Lets ignore the blatant handball by Jose in the lead up to the opener, and the penalty they should have had in the first half too.

The ref got most key decisions wrong, but it was for both teams and the reason we lost is because we were total pish!!

Lets also ignore the 'free kick' that Rangers were awarded that led to the jose 'handball'.

john brownlee
well dodgy,

Does anyone have the game taped on DVD from start to finish ?

I would like to do a wee bit of editing for You Tube ?? :P

8 o clock tonight on rankers tv 4 o clock in irish sultana if you can get it

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

8 o clock tonight on rankers tv 4 o clock in irish sultana if you can get it

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

CAN SOMEONE TAPE IT ON DVD FOR ME ?? :dribble:

I don't have access to these channels

The Old Tolbooth
Lets also ignore the 'free kick' that Rangers were awarded that led to the jose 'handball'.

Och, I know as well as anybody that we get a raw deal from the officials and I'm normally one of the first to jump on them from a great height, however I just thought last night we were so bad that it didnt really matter as we simply got what we deserved.

They werent much better than us tho to be honest, maybe I'm just getting used to being cheated :wacko:

the result is as it stands but I can't help thinking that had it been Miko he would have been red carded.

one rule for Bazza the Ned - another for anyone who dares committ a professional foul agaist the national team

McCurry's a wee nyaff

After Whittaker's clothesline on Miko I was beginning to wonder if Miko will ever get another free kick in Scottish football.

The link mentions he is school chaplain to Ross Hall Academy, so perhaps I could get a few wee neds to fart all the way through assembly.

Without doubt but on that one. we will be bound to get some decisons soon but in some rubbish end of season no game v St Mirren or something. (But to be fair I dont like the saints that much so it would be sweet! ) It will just be enough for the SFA to say that these things happen.

Spot on!!!

I honestly feel sorry for the few on JKB who still think that the referees are inconsequential!!!

Okay, if we had scored with two sitters it would have been 2-2 - but even then, if the ref had been doing the job he's supposed to be doing according to the rules, as opposed to according to Mr Murray's Symphony in B Minor for the Flute by the Glasgow Football Association Ensemble, then we would have had a chance!!!

Fact is, from the moment Mr McCurry laughed and joked with Squarepass Spongepants before the game, it was all stitched up!!!

Afters last nights’ inadequate performance, I am finding it difficult to respect McCurry the referee.

Knowing a little about his background - I did until this season have some faith in his refereeing abilities and sense of fair play.

However he obviously consulted the Hugh Dallas ‘boy’s book of refereeing’ prior to yesterday’s game – which clearly states that all strategic decisions must go the way of rangers until they are in the lead. Later in the game stats must be made to look even.

'Perception is more important than reality and truth is fluid' is the winning title of this great work by Hugh.

And it is with this in mind that I would like to nominate Mike McCurry as the latest recipient of the ‘Andy Davis Memorial Trophy’.

Archived