driver

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

waste of time bringing him on, he's been crap this season and tonight was no different, should have left miko on

waste of time bringing him on, he's been crap this season and tonight was no different, should have left miko on

your on crystal meths right ? driver is a stand out from this poor poor season why else would stu pearce been watching him ?

Driver - the best player of the season!

Just shows how gash and utterly unaccpetable this season has been.

Utterly embarrassing.

peebles jambo
your on crystal meths right ? driver is a stand out from this poor poor season why else would stu pearce been watching him ?

it's not me on drugs, it must be you, driver has been crap these last few months, garbage tonight, waste of a jersey

Tynecastle Valhalla
it's not me on drugs, it must be you, driver has been crap these last few months, garbage tonight, waste of a jersey

He had a good start to the season to be fair, looked good and set up a few goals and scored a few as well.

However he has had a nightmare last 6 games and should not be in the team just now. Unfortunately we really are short of quality and there is not much of an alternative.

OMFG, what planet are you actually from?

No wonder everyone rips the pash.

Driver has probably been the best player of the season.

When we were chasing the game he should have come on either for Stewart with Eggert going in the middle or straight swap for Eggert.

Eggy offers nothing going forward on the right, so leaving him there was really negative by Frail.

He had a good start to the season to be fair, looked good and set up a few goals and scored a few as well.

However he has had a nightmare last 6 games and should not be in the team just now. Unfortunately we really are short of quality and there is not much of an alternative.

HOBO ALERT..poor choice for username regardless

OMFG, what planet are you actually from?

No wonder everyone rips the pash.

Driver has probably been the best player of the season.

Although of late, he has been "pish",a typical winger anyway it's all robbie's fault:)

Tynecastle Valhalla
HOBO ALERT..poor choice for username regardless

Sorry, who do you think you are?

Hobo?

Get a grip.

I have my own opinion, just because it differs from yours doesn't mean you have to start throwing accusations like that.

What is the issue with the user name?

Yes lets 'keep Miko on' someone who contributes absolutely nothing to the team.

Can't cross, can't pass, can't head, can't shoot straight and can't tackle etc.

It must be soul destroying to seem him on the teamsheet if you are another player.

So much for Frail's ability at picking a team.

Rangers were there for the taking tonight.

Sorry, who do you think you are?

Hobo?

Get a grip.

I have my own opinion, just because it differs from yours doesn't mean you have to start throwing accusations like that.

What is the issue with the user name?

back over to flairmyth.net with you keyboard warrior:527:

Although of late, he has been "pish",a typical winger anyway it's all robbie's fault:)

He has been injured for a bit now, and before that the whole team were pants.

Ronaldinho would look mince in our team just now.

IMO, Driver started the season poorly and came onto a game around about the game at Easter Road. He had a purple patch of about half a dozen games and has been off the boil since. However, the op is off the pace with this (again) IMO, I honestly felt that the other two subs had a sense of defeatist about them. We never tried to get back into the game.

Steven Frail, time for you to get back to coaching.

He has been injured for a bit now, and before that the whole team were pants.

Ronaldinho would look mince in our team just now.

I know ,we need to build from the backline, with the season over hopefully we can get it sorted for 08/09!

Tynecastle Valhalla

Oh my word,stop wasting your time with these accusations.

You obviously are a very angry person.

I have never been on their website and probably never will.

Sorry but I cannot get what anyone sees in Andy Driver......

If he is the future then we are in a worse state than I thought, average player who contributed nothing in 30 minutes, and even manged a Miko like dribble over the line with no pressure.

Agreed he looked fairly promising earlier this season, but either he peaked too early, or has not got what it takes! (no neither have any other people in the team!!)

Sorry but I cannot get what anyone sees in Andy Driver......

If he is the future then we are in a worse state than I thought, average player who contributed nothing in 30 minutes, and even manged a Miko like dribble over the line with no pressure.

Agreed he looked fairly promising earlier this season, but either he peaked too early, or has not got what it takes! (no neither have any other people in the team!!)

sorry i missed you at the game mate catch up soon ,

as to andy i do think theres something there i just think our complete over reliance on wingers makes them look poorer than they are

The Old Tolbooth

Miko was doing ok and looked lively when for some reason our illustrious stand in coach who is totally clueless hooked him, then Driver came on and was bloody useless!!!

willie wallace

Did not understand Miko or Nade substitutions.Thought both of them looked quite lively tonight whereas Driver looked completely lost.Also hope Eggert does not suffer as a result of being stuck out on the wing.

We were doing fine with Miko and Nade the two standouts. I understand why he took Miko off - we were getting no decisions and is always a target for gamesmanship. However ,Velicka was back to his worst - looked knackered all game- and should have been subbed.

i thought the game changed when we brought miko off and velicka shoulda went off instead of nade

Yea i fully understand thats the reason we took Miko off,id love to know when the poor guys gony get a decision for him and no against him

Driver Is a headless chicken, he Can Run Up The line..... then do nuthn,

he cant cross,Has no pace in his shots,has no right foot, cant hold the ball, cant take it past anyone? cant tackle anyone,He would probably be a good linesman

Resultin in The Theory.

Mico, R u God ??

Marooned In Oz

Yeah - he didnt have the best of games and is a bit off the boil but crap all season? Are you on some kind of space crack?

Watch some of his performances from earlier in the season like the one in the quarter final against Celtic.

I despair at the sheer stupidity and lack of football knowledge of some of the idiots on this site.

Marooned In Oz
Driver Is a headless chicken, he Can Run Up The line..... then do nuthn,

he cant cross,Has no pace in his shots,has no right foot, cant hold the ball, cant take it past anyone? cant tackle anyone,He would probably be a good linesman

Resultin in The Theory.

Mico, R u God ??

Kids, stay away from drugs or you'll end up like MicoIsGod.

Seriously, what the **** are you on about? Where do these clownshoes get their computers from?

letsmakesomenoise

Is there ANY player in our team that the boo boys havent had a go at.

Why not have a go at the 8000 lazy ferkers who coundae be bothered turning up to support their (?) team in a cup semi-final!!!!

Crowd size was a disgrace tonight (and before anybody starts, this is not a "real fan" comment) and those who didnt bother coming should take a good look at theresels!!!!

I think you are in the minority by a LONG LONG way, what a stupid statement.

Goncalves, definitely

Neilson, yes poor tonight but has been good the last few games

Yes Figo, he did, just like almost every other player last night. But the opening poster has said he has been ***** all season!!

I think Driver is the new Hammil, just in case your wondering I thought barring one outing at Ibrox he was pretty poor too. Does that make me a hobo as well?

Is there ANY player in our team that the boo boys havent had a go at.

Why not have a go at the 8000 lazy ferkers who coundae be bothered turning up to support their (?) team in a cup semi-final!!!!

Crowd size was a disgrace tonight (and before anybody starts, this is not a "real fan" comment) and those who didnt bother coming should take a good look at theresels!!!!

I've got three kids mate, but I do have a season ticket, I don't think I or anyone else who didn't go needs to have a look at themselves. But sorry, you are after all a better fan.

Yes Figo, he did, just like almost every other player last night. But the opening poster has said he has been ***** all season!!

Can you honestly say that Driver has been consistently good this season, deserving of the accolade of best player as other posters on this thread hgave alluded to. His effective contributions are few and far between. Lets face it the whole team have been rubbish this season, barring maybe Velicka. In fact, he's the Hearts player of the season by a country mile IMHO.

Thunderstruck

Never got past his man, never got to goal line, never got a cross in, fluffed corner kicks, repeatedly ran the ball into touch. If this had been Miko, there would have been multiple threads calling for his head.

Andy Driver did have a great season until December but his form has dipped recently. It does him and team no good to play him when off form. Not his fault, he simply shouldn't have been played.

I take it you don't go to many games??

Satanta sports for you then! ;)

He's been a stand out this season.

Driver sums us up this season.Inconsistant and nobody to look up to.Very average just like the rest of them!!

Never got past his man, never got to goal line, never got a cross in, fluffed corner kicks, repeatedly ran the ball into touch. If this had been Miko, there would have been multiple threads calling for his head.

Andy Driver did have a great season until December but his form has dipped recently. It does him and team no good to play him when off form. Not his fault, he simply shouldn't have been played.

Agree with most of what you have said, but I can honestly only pick out the Rangers (4-2) and Aberdeen (4-1) games where he really went for players and skinned a few into the bargain. For me his consistency is the problem.

If anyone can actually back up with some evidence why Driver has been so good this season I will happilly apologise. But all the pro driver comments have been along the lines of 'He's great, shut it Hobo', hardly what I would class as constructive.

Hit me with games where he has been the outstanding performer other than the two I have mentioned then I may change my opinion. My memory doesn't recall the quality season many have suggested he has had.

Sambo The Jambo

Is it just me that's noticed that Andy Driver is a far better right winger than he is a left winger. Time after time Frail persists with him on the left, where he doesn't even attempt to take a man on and can barely create a yard to get a cross in.

On the right he seems far more willing to drop a shoulder and drive outside the full back. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever I realise, but its true.

Case in point, first goal at Celtic Park in the Cis Quarter Final. How many times have you seen him make a run like that down the left wing, and find an end product?

Can't believe Shaggy brought him on to go up against Whittaker yesterday. Papac was obviously the weak link, begging to be tested, so who did we play down the right? A defensive midfielder. Fantastic decision!

guessing you dont watch hearts much.

When we were chasing the game he should have come on either for Stewart with Eggert going in the middle or straight swap for Eggert.

Eggy offers nothing going forward on the right, so leaving him there was really negative by Frail.

Nail hit on head.I was going mental when Frail made the change .Papac is awful but we never tested him all night it was time for two wingers.

Archived