People banging on the window

icenoodle

Exactly. I am just in and can't believe this thread. If all those so called fans who are so offended by it actually went to the game instead of sitting in the house watching it on TV then they wouldn't have been offended. If you were not at the game, don't comment. end of.

spot on mate. Bunch of ***n part time pri cks posting at half time about behaviour of hearts fans. Just back myself from game.:mad:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spot on mate. Bunch of ***n part time pri cks posting at half time about behaviour of hearts fans. Just back myself from game.:mad:

Were you guys cycling? I left after the full time whistle and was back in Boomtown by 10:52. :whistling:

loveofthegame

I've already psted on this thread but ****ed off enough to do it again!

I honestly cant believe some Hearts fans posting on here. Get yourselves a life, get yourselves a ride and chill the **** out.

Harmless fun, if id been closer id of joined in myself.

Were you guys cycling? I left after the full time whistle and was back in Boomtown by 10:52. :whistling:

You must have been abiding by the speed limits of the housewife

I've already psted on this thread but ****ed off enough to do it again!

I honestly cant believe some Hearts fans posting on here. Get yourselves a life, get yourselves a ride and chill the **** out.

Harmless fun, if id been closer id of joined in myself.

That bit in bold sums it up perfectely mate.

What damage is it going to do to the club?

A lot of other fans were trying to join in(including myself) but the stewards decided to stop people going up.

It was absolutely hilarious. I saw it happening AT THE GAME, but just watched it on Sky+, made me laugh (a lot). Harmless fun, NO SECTARIAN SONGS, and the only embarrassments were the excuse for a referee, the ex-Hibs manager who branded us as a pub team, oh, and then there was icenoodle, mrmack, Deso1972, gold fish, Strawberry2, jamboj, Freewheelin' Jambo, holymoly, MANXJAMTART, Beverley, Heartgarfunkel, virgilhiltz, rdewar42 and black stump who ALL showed that they will not support their team in a semi final in Glasgow on a wednesday night!!! Well done folks, you really are the Heart and Soul of Edinburgh and our support. We look forward to your manners at Tynecastle next week in the quietest game of the season, shame it's not on council tv for you!!!

badly drawn boy
not offended

embarrassed

Embarrassed -geeso - what planet are you on .About Romanov and his circus , about the players performance and lack of ability -about weedgie sectarian songs -about the disgraceful refereeing bias we are seeing week in week out againt the players, the fact that you were not there

What is it your embarrassed about ?

Unbelievable

Miller Jambo 60
I was sitting next to it with my daughter and thought it was funny and harmless. If they don't want that to happen don't sell the seats in front and put a couple of Stewards there.

I didn't hear anything sectarian and, as various adversaries will confirm, I'm a wet PC liberal. :whistling:

Played dave we were robbed again 20 years ago i would have banged that window.

Too old now :)

to be honest i thought it was hillarious and was straight over there to join in. Just a bit of fun.Might as well have a laugh at john collins expense

terrible_groaning_noise

Just back.....seems to be two schools of thought here, one side of the glass.....an embarrassment, the other side funny as fk..........I know what side I was on........and I thought it was a good bit of banter

Miller Jambo 60
If I knew how to download from my sky+ then I would get it posted for you, Im sure it will appear on youtube in no time.

Nevin is gay end off wee prat:)

Embarrassed -geeso - what planet are you on .About Romanov and his circus , about the players performance and lack of ability -about weedgie sectarian songs -about the disgraceful refereeing bias we are seeing week in week out againt the players, the fact that you were not there

What is it your embarrassed about ?

Unbelievable

Brilliant post. I was down the front in the same section as the window bangers. Was the highlight of the match for me.

badly drawn boy

The more i read these posts , the angrier i get

Idiots not even at the game -sitting at home with there feet up lambasting the fans who made the trip for banging on a window and winding a ex hibee manager up ,

You 5/6 numpties are everything thats wrong with the Hearts support , 2 many of your likes that are more interested in the outraged from morningside stance than the real issues

Hearts supporters -not really

loveofthegame

Idiots not even at the game -sitting at home with there feet up lambasting the fans who made the trip for banging on a window and winding a ex hibee manager up ,

You 5/6 numpties are everything thats wrong with the Hearts support , 2 many of your likes that are more interested in the outraged from morningside stance than the real issues

Spot on mate- sums up my feelings on this thread completely

I wasn't too far away from this and everyone was just having a laugh slagging off John Collins. Everyone around me thought it was funny. It seems like a bit of an over reaction on here!

i dont know what your problem is at least the made it to then game. I dont care if your working or whatever if your a real hearts fan you would have been there end of.;)

Amazing.

Someone posts a thread highlighting some pretty embarrassing behaviour which was spotlighted on tv. A group of people agree, then another group of people who didn't see what happened because they were at the game go crazy.

People, listen. Because you go to a game does not make you a bigger or lesser fan of your football club. It does not make your opinion any more or less important than anyone else on here.

Step off your high horse and grow up.

The antics tonight were embarrassing, and that was just the referee.

badly drawn boy
I didn't use the word "disgraceful", but I did find it embarrassing.

Maybe that's me. Maybe it's my generation.

Others,who were with me were not impressed, and I know that any uncommitted (football-wise) parent or grand-parent would probably not look favourably on their off-spring joining such a rabble.

Yes. The fact that it was on national television is a big factor in my discomfort.

No answer to that -you and your companions are hysterically funny -rabble , seriously have you actually EVER been to a hearts /football game in your life

:):)

Spot on.... if they had been there they could have seen what had happened and commented on it.

I thought it was funny as feck.

loveofthegame
Amazing.

Someone posts a thread highlighting some pretty embarrassing behaviour which was spotlighted on tv. A group of people agree, then another group of people who didn't see what happened because they were at the game go crazy.

People, listen. Because you go to a game does not make you a bigger or lesser fan of your football club. It does not make your opinion any more or less important than anyone else on here.

Step off your high horse and grow up.

The antics tonight were embarrassing, and that was just the referee.

I'd say that noone, and i mean noone, who doesnt go to the game has the right to come on here and say that people WHO WERE AT THE GAME ARENT REAL FANS. its something thats ****ed me off.

I'd also say actually going to the games (with some obv exceptions) DOES make you a bigger fan

:):)

Spot on.... if they had been there they could have seen what had happened and commented on it.

I thought it was funny as feck.

They are commenting on what they had seen on TV. If you had watched it on TV, you could comment on it. If they had been there, they couldn't. :confused:

loveofthegame
They are commenting on what they had seen on TV. If you had watched it on TV, you could comment on it. If they had been there, they couldn't. :confused:

You could see it clearly from the seats or on the TVs at the back of the stand, and therefore can comment on it--> again you'd only know this if you were actually there though

D-Mcg

Quote of the night

"Slag them off all you like, at least they went."

get a ****ing grip btw, we were their in the freezing hampden watching our team in the semi final of a cup, were you ?

i quite frankly found it very funny and entertaining, a certain andy walker ur a banker incident at tyne when 15 000 fans were doing it was ok was it ?

take a long hard look at yourselfs - " oh yes i found it terribly embarrasing, im ashamed"

get a grip im sure ul still get to sleep tonight, it was a few people at half time having a laugh, some people seriously need to lighten up ffs

we'v just been beaten in the semi final of a cup and all these total ?*?** can moan about is people banging on the window.

and as D-Mcg atleast we/they were f**** their not watching it on their tv, if u loved hearts that much u would have been their.

PATHETIC

I'd say that noone, and i mean noone, who doesnt go to the game has the right to come on here and say that people WHO WERE AT THE GAME ARENT REAL FANS. its something thats ****ed me off.

I'd also say actually going to the games (with some obv exceptions) DOES make you a bigger fan

I never said that people who go to the games are not real fans. I'm not sure if you are referring to me directly by quoting my post, but I have never written that.

My point was that we are all entitled to posting our opinions here, and that our ticket stubs don't mean ****.

and about being a bigger fan i totally agree.

yes the odd exception, but going up to aberdeen on saturday to watch our team, then compared to someone who sits at home and moans about a half time incident.

id say the first would just edge it tbh

If all you moaning ***** went to games instead of sittin on the internet all night maybe we would listen to your opinion. FFS think everyone who was there found it quite funny. Its not as if they can give us anymore bad press!

SFA W@NK W@NK W@NK!

you all sit in your chair in your house an moan about people banging the window well you should have went to the game an then while your there with us all you could have said it to there face rather an over a website. Surprised no one is going on about the group who try to get hello hello going. For you part-timers whats your reason for not going to the game rain put you off:)

loveofthegame
I never said that people who go to the games are not real fans. I'm not sure if you are referring to me directly by quoting my post, but I have never written that.

My point was that we are all entitled to posting our opinions here, and that our ticket stubs don't mean ****.

I wasnt referring to you directly i was referring to the OP mainly who tried to sarcastically claim those at the game weren't real Hearts fans- his exact words were "Hearts fans apparently-GTF".

I just want to express my opinion that the OP is an absolute tube

On the contrary, I would have more time for a fan who was at the game tonight or at the games in Aberdeen and Motherwell than someone sitting at home moaning about people banging on windows.

Get a life... Watchin on telly or live... You'll probably have read that the Fans who bothered/could make it through found it funny. Most of the non funny/ disgusted/ naughty bad Hearts fans(?) comments were from the "couch loyal supporters club"????????:eek:

Get a life... Watchin on telly or live... You'll probably have read that the Fans who bothered/could make it through found it funny. Most of the non funny/ disgusted/ naughty bad Hearts fans(?) comments were from the "couch loyal supporters club"????????:eek:

woosh1.jpg

On the contrary, I would have more time for a fan who was at the game tonight or at the games in Aberdeen and Motherwell than someone sitting at home moaning about people banging on windows.

OK, do you mean in general, or regarding what the topic this thread is about?

its the sme on here all the time people say oh tonight i was shocked watchin the game an hearing hello hello cant believe i heard it ( after beaten tims 2-0). tonight i was in my house an the people banging on the windows are ar*eholes. ken what fellow hearts anywhere an everywhere an we can talk. HATS OFF TO EVERYONE THERE TONIGHT

Most definitely.

If people banging on a window worries you then you must have a pretty sad life.

Maybe it was stupid, but who cares? The people who did it probably enjoyed it at the time. I wasn't involved but couldn't care less about the people who were, leave them be.

OK, do you mean in general, or regarding what the topic this thread is about?

In general if I met a hearts fan in a pub and they were giving it the "I don't make many games, but I sure hate Romanov and Miko" I would have less time for them than someone who actually goes to the games.

its the sme on here all the time people say oh tonight i was shocked watchin the game an hearing hello hello cant believe i heard it ( after beaten tims 2-0). tonight i was in my house an the people banging on the windows are ar*eholes. ken what fellow hearts anywhere an everywhere an we can talk. HATS OFF TO EVERYONE THERE TONIGHT

That should be every Jambos mentality mate, but unfortunately we have the PC brigade judging us harsher than the media!

Just watched it again on Sky+. Superb effort from all concerned.

When I read the first few posts I thought it was a joke. Not really surprised though, Kickback is overran with greeting mincers.

Gaz mate no1 went up to them cause the people who got a problem were all at home watching it on tv

Now everybody who had a problem is not answering back because now their in their bed! Part-timers? I think so!

looks like it guys if they call there selfs hearts fans then it beats me like. Dont think i can make the gretna game might have to take the dog out lol.:527:

Was watching this with my kids, who were disgusted at the antics of so called mature football supporters.

Condonement of this is as moronic as the perpretrators!

I think you should take your self and liitle Tarquin, and Cedric, to :watch Watsonians play "Rugger" on a Saturday. Those ruffians who follow Hearts can be naughty chappies.:dribble:

But they will all be up bright and early for the school run lads, so get ready for some ****ed off prawn sandwitch munchers in the morning!

Right.

I left my wife at the height of labour to take my toddlers by push-bike, by the long route to Hampden. I actually lifted my eldest (Jose quitongo Junior) up to bang on the window and was very very proud of him.

You people who watch football on the tv don't know you're born. By the time I got back home my wife (not a real supporter) had a little girl who we are going to call saul robbie mercer. I will murder anyone who is not as good a supporter as me. :mad:....what?

I hate them. erm ... Hobos.

Archived