People banging on the window

icenoodle

Was watching this with my kids, who were disgusted at the antics of so called mature football supporters.

Condonement of this is as moronic as the perpretrators!

YAWN, your kids lead a sheltered life, much like yourself I assume.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was pishing myself.

Some people on here should give themselves a shake.

Disgrace?!

Can guarantee that although the pictures were not shown, the BBC will have some of this ready for publishing in the morning rags.......Queue the Press attack on Hearts.

I was pishing myself.

Some people on here should give themselves a shake.

Disgrace?!

So you think its allright to cause a public disorder?....on national tv.......during one of our national competitions........:(

Lost it.

Malinga the Swinga

Cheated for first goal, ref won't send their players off, summarisers sucking up to Rangers, yet some folk want to moan about people banging on a window. Unbelievable.

What a bunch of pussies online tonight.

A few guys bang on the window to wind up a FORMER HIBS MANAGER (remember we're supposed to dislike them, yeah? And this was the one who called us a pub team, remember??) and suddenly everyone's bleating about "disgrace", "shame", "GTF" and "bring back hanging, I say".

No shame in letting everyone know where we stand.

I'm proud of them.

And finally.......AT LEAST THEY WERE AT THE GAME WHICH IS MORE THAN CAN BE SAID FOR THE MARY WHITEHOUSE BRIGADE (and me!)

How can some of you tell them to gtf from your living rooms? They are not the disgrace tonight, the thousands of empty seats in our end was the disgrace.

So you think its allright to cause a public disorder?....on national tv.......during one of our national competitions........:(

Lost it.

I've noted your comments and will forward them onto someone who gives a toss.

Great stuff from the fans through there. :)

Sadly, I suspect a few may have been lifted by Strathclyde's "finest". :mad:

Am I the only one who thought it was funny as ****.... Nevin was ragin:D

We_are_the_Hearts
How can some of you tell them to gtf from your living rooms? They are not the disgrace tonight, the thousands of empty seats in our end was the disgrace.

SPOT ON!

Lost it.

Get a grip man.

Public disorder?

They were banging on a fecking window and signing about a former Hibs arsehole.

I'd hate to see you when something really terrible happens!

Presumably you are typing this from your mobile phone at the game ?

i thought it was hilarious :527:

well its better than singing the sash or kicking fork out of each other

harmless and funny as far as i'm concerned.

that said, the stewards should have been doing their job and stopping it.

as far from offensive as you can get though as far as football is concerned i reckon

Gotta agree with you twice pal. I thought it was hilarious and was delighted that the songs that were sung were not the sort that would have got us into trouble. It was all worth it for Pat Nevin's reaction.

Malinga the Swinga

Sorry, but I have a job, and that meant I didn't get back from Dublin until 8pm, and only got to see the last 60 odd minutes. Didn't know I and others weren't allowed to comment as we weren't at match, but if you could let us know what threads we can comment on, that would be a help.

Some folk will be calling for bans to be handed out for this shocking crime. Get real ya bunch of whinging *****.

It was harmless, but I found it embarassing.

Not good for our image at a time when the club is trying to encourage parents to allow their children to follow Hearts.

The stewarding should be called into question.

However, it was not the worst aspect of tonight's game.

Mike McCurry took that honour.

They were winding up an ex-hibee. Get a grip. It's called banter.

The folk at the game have more right to sing a few songs than those at home have the right to uninterruped coverage IMO.

Gotta agree with you twice pal. I thought it was hilarious and was delighted that the songs that were sung were not the sort that would have got us into trouble. It was all worth it for Pat Nevin's reaction.

Sorry, I thought it was an embarrassment to the club. Did us no favours at all.:mad:

Agree completely, but the number of tubes on here who thought it was funny must be easily amused and probably enjoy the Krankies.

I don't think anyone found it the height of wit but I do find it amusing to see some describing it as disagraceful and embarrasing. Clearly not been to many games of football in their life.

och get a sense of humour about youself ffs. Nobody was hurt, worse things have happened, it was just a few guys having a bit of banter with Collins, have a feckin word!

Sorry, I thought it was an embarrassment to the club. Did us no favours at all.:mad:

Interesting turn of phrase. What do you mean by that? What "favours" could have been done instead?

With who?

Who are you trying to impress?

I thought it was wonderful and probably the only highlight on a poor night for Hearts.

The look on chocolate john and monk pat faces was priceless and surely never in the history of live television have three bad hair days been collected together for public ridicule.

Anyone on a Hearts supporters website who found it offensive probably hung their heads in shame when we spoiled their cup party at easter road and to me should be more ashamed than the fans who made the effort to be there and took the opportunity to wind six pack and the wee wannabe hibee Nevin up.

Hats off to you boys and thanks for bringing back the memories of when football was a laugh and non p.c.

:dunce:

Lost it.

Sense of Humour ?

Interesting turn of phrase. What do you mean by that? What "favours" could have been done instead?

All I mean is that it will cause bad publicity for us. The biased Weegie press will make a meal of it and our name gets dragged into the mud yet again.

We could do without it, that's all.

Malinga the Swinga
All I mean is that it will cause bad publicity for us. The biased Weegie press will make a meal of it and our name gets dragged into the mud yet again.

We could do without having biased refs, but that won't happen.

Hopefully the lads who were responsible are members of JKB.

I for one want to give them a bit of praise for brightening up a miserable night!

No I got flung out at half time. You?

I don't think so tbh. You may be right but I don't see it being a story.

The weegie press could turn Romanov discovering a cure for cancer into the next holocaust.

Just ignore them.

We could do without having biased refs, but that won't happen.

Aye, that's the REAL problem - what's the chance of it getting sorted?

dinnae haud yer breath....

Agree completely, but the number of tubes on here who thought it was funny must be easily amused and probably enjoy the Krankies.

30317181138.jpg

they ARE funny ;)

jambos are go!

Humour was the guy risking life and limb to highlight 21 or 22 in a row behind the pundits at ER a good few years back. This was not humour this was neds at work.

I don't think anyone found it the height of wit but I do find it amusing to see some describing it as disagraceful and embarrasing. Clearly not been to many games of football in their life.

Having checked your age (21), and as I have been a Hearts supporter for more than 50 years, I can safely say you've got that one wrong.

Malinga the Swinga

And when Scottish fans did it at Wembley against England, aand their commentators, how we all laughed at the Tartan Army. Get over it, it was a few folk banging on a window at some over rated summarisers who they don't like. No-one died, no-one got injured, and the summarisers went away hapy as we lost and they won.

anyone who was at the game your entitled to your opinion anyone who did not bother there arse to go shut it the hearts support was fantastic tonight

****ed off and back from hampden

And when Scottish fans did it at Wembley against England, aand their commentators, how we all laughed at the Tartan Army. Get over it, it was a few folk banging on a window at some over rated summarisers who they don't like. No-one died, no-one got injured, and the summarisers went away hapy as we lost and they won.

Could we end the thread here and refocus on what's really important please.:cool:

Having checked your age (21), and as I have been a Hearts supporter for more than 50 years, I can safely say you've got that one wrong.

So what was disgraceful and embarrasing about football fans winding up a former Hibs manager.

Is it just because it was on national TV?

Could we end the thread here and refocus on what's really important please.:cool:

The thread is about the guys taking the **** on the telly, but yeah, it's not the most important thing right now.

Where do we go from here?

Archived