Is it going to take a "Walk off" by the players to highlight the Biased treatment??

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Frail should wait for the next "big" decision that blatantly goes against us and tell the players to walk off, surely that will give us the much needed publicity to highlight the disgusting officialdom in this country!

Rangers have been getting away with shocking challenges the whole game, but to be fair at least he didn't give Darcheville a penalty.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Watching it on tv I can see just a much bias as at being at a match.

TV confirms it.

The corrupt body that runs our game is responsible for it.

Nade denied a free kick if not penalty

Velicka denied a penalty

Miko banjoed twice

Banks done twice

And then boy punched ball out of Banks hand

Still, ref isn't biased, eh?

Apart from the Adam handball its not been too bad. We should have had a free kick when Cuellar took Nade down, but I've seen penalties given for the sandwich on their striker in our box.

Nade denied a free kick if not penalty - Very soft free kick

Velicka denied a penalty - Ugly hun clearly won the header

Miko banjoed twice - Banjoed ? lol maybe a freekick but he also let Miko off with lunge at one of the huns

Banks done twice - He gave the freekick ?

And then boy punched ball out of Banks hand - Fair enough a difinite yellow.

I have seen a lot worse.

Nade denied a free kick if not penalty

Velicka denied a penalty

Miko banjoed twice

Banks done twice

And then boy punched ball out of Banks hand

the ref stopping play for what was clearly not a head injury

the ref stopping play for what was clearly not a head injury

+ Novo kicking the ball away 20 yards.... ignored.

3 dives by Darcheville - the ref playing on each time and Darcheville asking for the foul

Then he gets a yellow for headbutting Neilson.

Then he scores.

The refs weren't why we lost tonight. Blaming them is just deflecting the blame away from the real problems we have within our team. We should have easily won that game tonight, but the huns won without breaking sweat.

The refs weren't why we lost tonight. Blaming them is just deflecting the blame away from the real problems we have within our team. We should have easily won that game tonight, but the huns won without breaking sweat.

Correct,just the rules!!

:ninja:

Rudolf's Mate
Frail should wait for the next "big" decision that blatantly goes against us and tell the players to walk off, surely that will give us the much needed publicity to highlight the disgusting officialdom in this country!

Unfortunately all that would bring about is a bringing the game into disrepute charge..... Which would see the book thrown at us.

No. Tell players to just stop competing. Pass the ball to the ref at every opportunity!

If we lost 40 or 50-0 it would make world headlines! ;)

I agree, but the least we should expect is a fair referee and we rarely get one.

Yes, we are rubbish, but Rangers were just as bad.....

Is it illegal to ever book a Rangers player?

Rangers had 4 bookings in the match. 1 of them should have been a straight red (Darcheville). 2 of the others should also have been booked before they were (Adam and Whittaker). Novo should have been booked as well. In spite of that, Rangers only committed 9 fouls in the whole game.

Watching it on tv I can see just a much bias as at being at a match.

TV confirms it.

The corrupt body that runs our game is responsible for it.

It's not often we agree FWJ

Suggests how blatent this situation is.

Isn't two footed challenges worthy of a red card any more....I always thought it was a straight red!

Apart from the Adam handball its not been too bad. We should have had a free kick when Cuellar took Nade down, but I've seen penalties given for the sandwich on their striker in our box.

He dived between them. Never a penalty. That said, I was astounded it wasn't given.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

We should have done this at the cheating ******* Andy Davis incident and is something we definitely should be doing to highlight the corruption in our game.

Even if Frail just calls the entire team to the side of the park to bluff that he's pulling them all off it would get worldwide attention and highlight the blatant corruption and cheating given towards the old firm in our embarassment of a league.

Shaggy should be talking to guys like John Hughes and getting him to do the same with Falkirk, like on Sun when they were robbed v Celtic.

If a few of the teams in the league started to do this the rest would soon follow and the OF and GFA refs would start to lose all power.

They need their 10 'diddy' teams to play against as no one else will entertain the filthy *******s.

exactly:thumb:

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

I'd be 100% behind HMFC or any of the other nine GFA OF plaything, cannon fodder, SPL clubs who have the balls to take this stance.

I can't help thinking sometimes when at matches or watching on the telly that in certain countries there would be mass pitch invasions and rioting for continuous bias as we've seen. The police couldn't arrest everyone if it happened and it would make WORLD news. Some South American countries spring to mind.

I don't condone violence as such but I honestly feel like running on the pitch sometimes and just shaking the ref really, really, hard and screaming at him.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Ferguson and his mob leaving the field of play to celebrate.......no one booked.......another to add to the list.

Gods sake folks, What about the hand ball by a Hearts player right before the goal, It was a stonewall penalty for Rangers. We got off with a few calls as did Rangers. At the end of the day, we are gash, Rangers are half decent, end result 90% of the time will be a win for the half decent side. The ref wasnt the reason we lost, WE WERE

Rangers had 4 bookings in the match. 1 of them should have been a straight red (Darcheville). 2 of the others should also have been booked before they were (Adam and Whittaker). Novo should have been booked as well. In spite of that, Rangers only committed 9 fouls in the whole game.

I posted that comment at half time, when they had not been booked despite blatant cheating. Yes he booked them 2nd half but not the bottle to red card.

By The Light..

Booked: Whittaker, Darcheville, Adam, McCulloch.

No-one booked for Hearts, were they not trying hard enough?

Their first goal had a hand assist, but we never scored either.

Hearts were shown wanting once again, when comes down to it we don't have a squad that can seriously compete, when was the last time we overturned a deficit?

Gods sake folks, What about the hand ball by a Hearts player right before the goal, It was a stonewall penalty for Rangers.

How exactly was that hand too ball?

His arms were by his side.

Walter Bishop
Gods sake folks, What about the hand ball by a Hearts player right before the goal, It was a stonewall penalty for Rangers. We got off with a few calls as did Rangers. At the end of the day, we are gash, Rangers are half decent, end result 90% of the time will be a win for the half decent side. The ref wasnt the reason we lost, WE WERE

Whittaker should have been off for two bookings, so should Adam, Darcheville should have had a straight red, Jose`s handball was ball to man(check the rulebook) Ferguson`s was getting the ball under control to get a shot in!!! Though i agree the Ref wasnt the sole reason we lost i do think we are as well staring the game 1 or 2 goals down the way things are going!!!

Referees!! Referees!! They are at fault for everything bad at our club these days!! They certainly don't help but IMO we ought to be looking on our own doorstep and the way this club is heading!!:mad:

Is it illegal to ever book a Rangers player?

To be fair I think 3 or 4 were booked last night but it was too little too late and the ones that were solid bookings were ignored.

Darcheville for putting his head on Neilson then pushing him in the chest with both hands.

Whittaker for pulling off a wrestling close-line on Miko as he was cruising past him on the wing.

Why were these not punished? Why was Ferguson not booke for deliberate handball?

To be fair I think 3 or 4 were booked last night but it was too little too late and the ones that were solid bookings were ignored.

Darcheville for putting his head on Neilson then pushing him in the chest with both hands.

Whittaker for pulling off a wrestling close-line on Miko as he was cruising past him on the wing.

Why were these not punished? Why was Ferguson not booke for deliberate handball?

Yes I know but when I posted that comment it was Half time, and no bookings had happened in 1st half. Someone else highlighted my post after the game and yes they had been booked by then.

Jose's was a clear ball to hand. Would have been a soft penalty for me. Darcheville's sandwich? Well I've seen them given for less.

Yes Rangers were half decent but until they got the goal it was pretty even. They got the wind in their sails with the goal in the same way I think any team would have gotten a boost.

However, they got that boost from a goal that should never have been allowed to stand.

They finished the game with 3 players on the pitch who should have been in the bath.

Turn it round mate...0-0, Rangers player sent off, advantage Hearts...and if it had gotten to 11 v 8?? Seriously do you not think that might have made a wee difference?

We're consistently poor no doubt about that and what happened, happened but this for me will go down as the season of "what if?" where refereeing decisions are concerned.

in most games we get decisions that either go for us or against us, what you tend to find is that those that go against us cost us.

the crab blatant hand ball, the ball changed direction which made it easy for him to score. if he had not handled the ball he would not have scored.

Nade challange was not a penalty, but a free kick.

Darchville, ran through 2 defenders, correct decision from the ref.

now with the first goal being allowed, gave rangers the upperhand.

what you have got to ask, if that happened at the other end, and not just hearts against rangers, would the outcome still be the same.

Archived