I want one...

Tams bird

Ummm me too please...

I love watching animals but just hate that they are in zoos and caged up just for our enjoyment. Constant push and pull for me...because I do love to watch them in their natural habitat.

Ummm me too please...

I love watching animals but just hate that they are in zoos and caged up just for our enjoyment. Constant push and pull for me...because I do love to watch them in their natural habitat.

So do we all. In a lot of cases though, these rare animals could easily be wiped out altogether if it weren't for zoo's etc. The majority of zoo's and the likes are there for the animals actual existence, not just for public plasure.

Hmm I posted a video of animals in Africa which has been deleted by the mods.

I dont know why, but for those who want to watch go to youtube and type, Lion, Buffalo and crocodile. Its a superb nature video.

So do we all. In a lot of cases though, these rare animals could easily be wiped out altogether if it weren't for zoo's etc. The majority of zoo's and the likes are there for the animals actual existence, not just for public plasure.

I know, I know...I agree with you. I know some animals are on their way to being extinct and zoos and special animal facilities keep the species alive.

Just hard to see the animals going crazy in the zoo...or doing wild animal attacks because it's their natural animal instinct to attack or hunt for prey or food. :P

Hmm I posted a video of animals in Africa which has been deleted by the mods.

I dont know why, but for those who want to watch go to youtube and type, Lion, Buffalo and crocodile. Its a superb nature video.

It's still there...unless I am daft. :P

On my thread...it's still there. ;)

By the way, where about in Chicago. I spent a fortnight there with friends in Naperville about 5 years ago. I loved the place.

By the way, where about in Chicago. I spent a fortnight there with friends in Naperville about 5 years ago. I loved the place.

I live in Oak Park.

I live in Oak Park.

Quite central then. I remember driving close to there picking up friends from the airport.

Naperville was quite far out. I remember taking the train into the City. It was a double decker train with armed police patrolling the carriageways.

Quite central then. I remember driving close to there picking up friends from the airport.

Naperville was quite far out. I remember taking the train into the City. It was a double decker train with armed police patrolling the carriageways.

Oak Park is the home of the architect Frank Lloyd Wright and the childhood home of Ernest Hemingway.

Also, the first town from Chicago. (10 minute by train to the city)

Naperville is lovely but far out.

Err why was there armed police patrolling the carriageways? Was this after 911?

Oak Park is the home of the architect Frank Lloyd Wright and the childhood home of Ernest Hemingway.

It was 2002. I dont want to be racist, but as we got closer to the city centre there was definately a culture change.

It was 2002. I dont want to be racist, but as we got closer to the city centre there was definately a culture change.

Chicago is very diverse...many different cultures.

Depends if you were on the south side of Chicago, if so that is more the dodgy area of Chicago. ;)

Chicago is very diverse...many different cultures.

Depends if you were on the south side of Chicago, if so that is more the dodgy area of Chicago. ;)

We came in through the south side on the train.

BTW I just figured it out...they do have german shepard dogs and policeman that ride on the trains with the passengers. There are many dodgy characters on there. Some like to preach religion, sell you drugs or try to take your money from you.

I always liked the trains because they were safe with the policemen on there with the dogs. Although very very late at night is another story...would never suggest you take a train after 1am. :confused:

Archived