top 3 most vile foods

yvonnejambo

Well seen as we are going all foody again and 'some' people dont like my Liam pole :P, whats your 3 foods that you find truly vile?

Mine are;

shell fish any type

bread and butter pudding

celery

Commander Harris

I'm pretty happy to eat almost anything although I would agree about celery and bread and butter pudding - although I wouldn't go as far as vile.

In no order:

tripe

small shellfish such as winkles, cockles, mussels etc

small fish such as pilchards, sardines, anchovies etc

Anything that swims

Mushrooms

Olives

All truly disgusting things, cant believe people claim to enjoy them. Mushrooms especially, absolutely revolting to look at, taste, smell and touch.

I P Knightley
Eating roadkill

The best venison I ever had!

I'm with you, though, I think.

I'll eat just about anything. Can't name 3 things I won't eat. The two I can are:

Peanut butter - it's odd because I like that sauce whose name escapes me that you dip skewered chicken into that's made of peanut butter and I love nuts.

Chicken feet - although I think that was more down to the surprise given by the wifey removing the lid of the basket in the Dim Sum restaurant; me expecting a dumpling or other tasty morsel, but what I saw appeared to be a crash landing by Foghorn Leghorn. I politely declined. But now I think about it, I might head back and try it.

I'm jumping on the tripe and celery bangwagon, I detest them both. I dislike the way cucumber comes back on me, but what really gives me the boak is greasy cheap mince.

Any kind of offal (:Icky:)

Celery

And I'm another one who hates peanut butter, but likes peanut and satay sauce!

Yip same here

In no order:

tripe

I concur!

I'll eat just about anything. Can't name 3 things I won't eat. The two I can are:

Peanut butter - it's odd because I like that sauce whose name escapes me that you dip skewered chicken into that's made of peanut butter and I love nuts.

Chicken feet - although I think that was more down to the surprise given by the wifey removing the lid of the basket in the Dim Sum restaurant; me expecting a dumpling or other tasty morsel, but what I saw appeared to be a crash landing by Foghorn Leghorn. I politely declined. But now I think about it, I might head back and try it.

Two conflicting statements! :)

Too far dude! Ye could have called it:

Bettabar

Carrot Soup with lager

Oil of Gooley

:eek:

naw, I missed out fag lager, thats the worst ever.

I P Knightley
Two conflicting statements! :)

I set 'em up - you knock 'em down. Happy to be Ernie to your Eric any time ;) (except that odd bit where they shared the bed).

For clarification, the "wifey" in that story wasn't my dear lady wife, just a wifey serving food in the Chin Kee restaurant.

Mind you, now that I find that I share my strange love peanuts/hate peanut butter with two ladies of the female persuasion. I better go for a check up. I'm confusing myself!

Miller Jambo 60
In no order:

tripe

Must be that gay badge tripe is for men with mashed tatties mmm:)

Miller Jambo 60
Stuff that swims

Egg whites

Tofu (whats the point?)

Not being funny mate your name Brian etc did you know him

My EX WIFE

Stew,any thing cooked in a hot pot style

Mince,tatties & dough balls with maccaroni

Tripe

Anchovies

Celery

I know its only meant to be 3 but hey ho!!!!!

i used to go to my grans on a sunday and she used to cook it for the DUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could smell it from the bottom of he garden absolute minging.........................

CompleteIdiot

Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes. <- Pedant!

Kalamazoo Jambo

Brussels Sprouts - literally vomit inducing (can't believe they haven't had a mention yet)

Pickles - the American kind - not only are they disgusting, but the pickle juice infects everything nearby on the plate with its malodorous evil. Plus 25% of American wait staff don't seem to listen when you specify no pickle anywhere :yadayada:

Most seafood.

I P Knightley
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes. <- Pedant!

Nice one CI. However, I never claimed they were. I said I liked satay sauce. I also said I liked nuts. At no point was I so foolish as to suggest that what is clearly a legume (even a complete idiot would know this) was a nut. Pshaw! OK - I'm bang to rights :dunce: will try better next time.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Not being funny mate your name Brian etc did you know him

Not personally, but he was a bit of a hero of mine as a kid.

Met him a few times when my old man sponsored match balls in the 80's at Tynecastle. Really nice guy too.

Think of the name as a tribute

Chicken feet salad - the only food that has ever made me wretch just from trying a bit

Fried tarantula - only food I've ever been offered that I've had to decline

Tripe sounds minging but I've never tried it

Cucumber - the devil's food. It's just dirty water and infects everything it touches. It's only uses are for sandwich padding in schemie shops and for lonely old spinsters to guddle their gusset.

Celery. What kind of feckin' taste is that??

Squash - yanks seem to love it, tastes like watered down lemon to me. More pointless than truly hinging.

Doctor FinnBarr

Maccaroni cheese. Strange cos I like pasta and cheese! Carrots, cucumbers, anything by McCrapburgers, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, oh, was it just 3?:wacko:

Macaroni Cheese

Curry

Jeez Dode, that's 80% of my regular diet gone!

Personally,

Corn Beef

Strawberries

It's not technically a food but the smell of coriander makes me retch.

Archived