Back from Mcdirmind Park.

Ray Winstone

Just back from the St Johnstone V Raith Rovers game - quite entertaining infact however....

When I was at the main entrance to the stadium, picking up tickets from the desk I saw Antoly Korobochka outside on his phone with two other geezers who were speaking in Russian.

Wonder what he was doing there? To speak to Mcglynn perhaps?

Anyway aside from that Murray - the academy director was also there (through his connection with John Mcglynn I imagine) Tom Ritchie was also training the team.

Yogi was also there maybe scouting a player and Jim Mcintyre from Dunfermline.

But AB being there did strike me as slightly odd?

Did we have any loan players playing - maybe they were just there checking them out?

Just back from the St Johnstone V Raith Rovers game - quite entertaining infact however....

When I was at the main entrance to the stadium, picking up tickets from the desk I saw Antoly Korobochka outside on his phone with two other geezers who were speaking in Russian.

Wonder what he was doing there? To speak to Mcglynn perhaps?

Anyway aside from that Murray - the academy director was also there (through his connection with John Mcglynn I imagine) Tom Ritchie was also training the team.

Yogi was also there maybe scouting a player and Jim Mcintyre from Dunfermline.

But AB being there did strike me as slightly odd?

Did we have any loan players playing - maybe they were just there checking them out?

Templeton - but that was about it.

Surely it didnt take Murray and Korochkba?

I dont know maybe I am looking too much into it.

Archived