Shall we ask.....

Praha06

Hearts Heritage
.....Hibs to record the Eastenders and The Bill for us tonight?

:P

Only the Bill.

chester copperpot

They'll be watching the bill,

Thinking they're like Brazil,

Coz its a 106 in a roooooooooooowwwwwwww.

No, don't ask them that please.

Unless you want the dirty tramps round yer gaff choring said TV's.

just the bill

and the game it will be a mermorable one for them

Tonights game will be a memorable one for the hobo's??? I hope not....

Yeh that comment has worried me no end as well.

Also the comment about some hobo tramp setting foot anywhere near my house - NO THANKS, COS YOUR TYPE ARENT WELCOME HERE!

:527:

DuffJimmy1875

I'll be watching it with interest - really can't decide who I want to see get put out. Always like to see the OF beaten, and if this was a league game I'd want a Hearts victory. But - Diddy Cup or not - I'd really quite like you guys to join us in having a trophyless season - no way Jos? are we winning the "Big" Cup this season. Or next. Or the one after that etc etc

So multiple red cards all round will do me :)

I'll be watching it with interest - really can't decide who I want to see get put out. Always like to see the OF beaten, and if this was a league game I'd want a Hearts victory. But - Diddy Cup or not - I'd really quite like you guys to join us in having a trophyless season - no way Jos? are we winning the "Big" Cup this season. Or next. Or the one after that etc etc

So multiple red cards all round will do me :)

Хлынется случается tonight, одна вещь не изменит. Сердцами будут большая команда и Hibs будет wee командой.

The Old Tolbooth
Хлынется случается tonight, одна вещь не изменит. Сердцами будут большая команда и Hibs будет wee командой.

Blimey, I didnt know his mother was into that!! :eek:

DuffJimmy1875
???????? ????????? tonight, ???? ???? ?? ???????. ???????? ????? ??????? ??????? ? Hibs ????? wee ????????.

I'm going to assume that is a well judged and entirely rational response to my post. Just using the cyrillic alphabet to make me feel like a stupid Hobo ;)

I hope you don't ask them to tape anything, because i'm sure they'd remind you that they're featuring in the BIG cup on Sunday at noon and we will be sitting this weekend out.....

I hope you don't ask them to tape anything, because i'm sure they'd remind you that they're featuring in the BIG cup on Sunday at noon and we will be sitting this weekend out.....

Aye and pumped oot the big cup before I have finished my Sunday roast....pass the gravy please!

Aye and pumped oot the big cup before I have finished my Sunday roast....pass the gravy please!

Oh yes please. :dribble:

Archived