burley

Morgan

I've just heard from a very reliable source of mine, based in Peebles, that Burley left Hearts not due to interfering in team selection from Vlad but, wait for it, to get the Scotland managers gig.

I normally trust "my guy" but this one seems a wee bitty far-fetched.

Don't shoot the messenger - only passing on what I've been told.

If you don't believe me, ask my mum and dad. :wacko:

I've just heard from a very reliable source of mine, based in Peebles, that Burley left Hearts not due to interfering in team selection from Vlad but, wait for it, to get the Scotland managers gig.

Damn it man! I knew we couldnt stand a chance of holding onto Burely once the Scotland job came calling!

C'est la vie mon amis! :(

Burley was an Alky, Hartley and Presley were finished, Gordon was always going to leave, Skacel only had half a good season and Webster didn't want to play for us :confused:

I don't care.

cobbyshambles
Burley was an Alky, Hartley and Presley were finished, Gordon was always going to leave, Skacel only had half a good season and Webster didn't want to play for us :confused:

burley had a fling with vlad's niece in the boot room

Highland or exchange of bodily fluids?

:embarassed: Oh my - that's a bit rude!

I'm only 21 too!

Cindy

peebles jambo

you mean to tell me that there's somebody else in peebles as mad as me!!!!:wacko:

you mean to tell me that there's somebody else in peebles as mad as me!!!!:wacko:

No, I didn't mean to tell you that. ;)

No, I didn't mean to tell you that. ;)

burley had a fling with vlad's niece in the boot room

the same reason he left derby

boot room with one of the players wifes

portobellojambo1

You might want to get this part of your post changed by the moderating team, unless you have evidence of such which you would feel confident presenting in a court of law, otherwise your wording is not only a breach of the rules of this board but the law of the land.

john brownlee
Damn it man! I knew we couldnt stand a chance of holding onto Burely once the Scotland job came calling!

C'est la vie mon amis! :(

Ive heard the rixxy is looking for a job he might be a good bet now we've lost honest george

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Archived