?60 wasted

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

to go and watch that utter rubbish. So I'd just like to say thanks to the players (save the one or two who actually give a damn) for a totally appalling afternoon; cheap at half the price.

People are actually paying to go along and support you, the very least you could do is try and pretend to care.

to go and watch that utter rubbish. So I'd just like to say thanks to the players (save the one or two who actually give a damn) for a totally appalling afternoon; cheap at half the price.

People are actually paying to go along and support you, the very least you could do is try and pretend to care.

DON'T PAY THE WAGES TO THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE A FECK OR ATTEMPT TO GET THEIR FINGER OOT.:cool:

?60? Sounds as if you at least got some beer or scran in for that, so a day not entirely wasted. I was ?38 + petrol for my son and myself - got off lightly.

I'm more gutted at the 3pts than the money. Were you one of the hundreds who left when the 2nd went in? If so why bother going and why did the vocal support dry up after the first? It seems to me the fans could play a better part as well as the players,granted they were pish but where was the support from the stands?

The People's Chimp
?60? Sounds as if you at least got some beer or scran in for that, so a day not entirely wasted. I was ?38 + petrol for my son and myself - got off lightly.

I wish! ?25 to get in, ?30 for petrol and a fiver on a rank pie and some juice.

I'm more gutted at the 3pts than the money. Were you one of the hundreds who left when the 2nd went in? If so why bother going and why did the vocal support dry up after the first? It seems to me the fans could play a better part as well as the players,granted they were pish but where was the support from the stands?

No. I stayed till the end, as I always do.

The point about the money is that fans are spending a lot of cash to go and see hearts. The very least certain players could do is look like they care.

heart of lothian

The fans were cheated yesterday, players not giving 100%, dubious formation and tactics. Crap stadium, with a ****-poor home team that were easily beatable. Not to mention the ref. And lets not forget the rule britannia etc chants. Bad day!

The players do not give a flying ***** about, you , me or any other Hearts fan.

They would've went out last night and partied like it was 1999. They will be back to training on monday all smiles.

They are a total joke, and I see them as no part to HMFC. I love my club but I can honestly say that I despise 95% of the players at the club

Jamie Mole will NEVER score for Hearts - he is just awfull. Kingston should be shot for crimes against football. He is a lazy excuse for a player. Wallace is dreadful. The Greek is dreadful.

Shabba could not pick his nose. He continues to have Audrey and Mole in the team. No decent manager woudl pick them.

I left after the 2nd.

So what like?

The players were an absolute disgrace to the jersey yesterday. Some of them quite clearly do not care.

The People's Chimp
I left after the 2nd.

So what like?

The players were an absolute disgrace to the jersey yesterday. Some of them quite clearly do not care.

don't you get it? it's the fans fault.....

The players do not give a flying ***** about, you , me or any other Hearts fan.

They would've went out last night and partied like it was 1999. They will be back to training on monday all smiles.

They are a total joke, and I see them as no part to HMFC. I love my club but I can honestly say that I despise 95% of the players at the club

Jamie Mole will NEVER score for Hearts - he is just awfull. Kingston should be shot for crimes against football. He is a lazy excuse for a player. Wallace is dreadful. The Greek is dreadful.

Shabba could not pick his nose. He continues to have Audrey and Mole in the team. No decent manager woudl pick them.

I know eh? I mean when did Mole last score a goal?

22 quid for the train , 22 quid for the game , 20 quid for beers before the game , 18 quid taxi hame from edinburgh = 82 quid and I got soaked after the game :mad:

The People's Chimp
22 quid for the train , 22 quid for the game , 20 quid for beers before the game , 18 quid taxi hame from edinburgh = 82 quid and I got soaked after the game :mad:

That's another thing, I saw that some turnstiles were ?22, while others were ?25...yet we were all in the same seats....

united are rip off merchants; but we ripped ourselves of yesterday, that's what is annoying.

?71.30 for train fares and admission for me and my son plus what I spent on eats/drinks.

If you want to follow your club then you have to endure the costs.

What I cant stand is paid professionals giving amateur effort and performance.

Thats when you start to feel fleeced.

We stayed to the end to get our moneys worth and then got a soaking on the long walk back to the station to add insult to injury.

I would like to hear Csaba and the players apologise for the embarrasment yesterday.

This is like the Monty Python, "you were lucky" sketch...

For what it's worth...

230 mile drive up the day before the game, just to get to Edinburgh; A1 closed at the border due to accident; ?20 on a few beers in Edinburgh; ?25 to get in to a lousy stand in a lousy ground in a lousy city; ?2.50 for a programme; ?1.90 for a poor pie because the chippy near the ground was shut; a 300 mile drive home, mostly in the rain; ?75 total on petrol; 600 miles; two days wasted; no points; no goals; and not even the minor glimmer of satisfaction from having our rant read out on 606.

Got to love the JTs!

Archived