calm before the storm...

Muppetboy

before you all have a go, this is just a prediction of whats going to happen in the next few days, and obviously just an opinion. knowing hearts and hearts fans, after tonights possible loss to rangers, and impending lack of transfer and managerial activity, alongside the thought of a meaningless rest of season, there will be the usual outcry of unhappiness at the current situation resulting in futile protests and empty promises from above regarding next season.

negative i know, but its what ive come to expect, and i really hope im proved wrong.

Cardiac Rucksack
before you all have a go, this is just a prediction of whats going to happen in the next few days, and obviously just an opinion. knowing hearts and hearts fans, after tonights possible loss to rangers, and impending lack of transfer and managerial activity, alongside the thought of a meaningless rest of season, there will be the usual outcry of unhappiness at the current situation resulting in futile protests and empty promises from above regarding next season.

negative i know, but its what ive come to expect, and i really hope im proved wrong.

Kickback would be a quiet place were it not for people stating the bleeding obvious

is it obvious hearts are going to lose tonight then is it? christ, theres some amount of ***** on here. get a grip and stop having a go over an opinion

Everybody on kickback could make that prediction, even Stevie wonder could see that coming. Don't take up a job as a clairvoyant until you can predict something that thousands don't already know.

We could pump the Gers, bring in a couple of decent players and then all have plenty to be optimistic about.

My only real hope is that the players have more belief than you!

Opinions are like bumholes, everyones got one!

Bumholes........you gettin posh in yer auld age?

You are right tho, they ARE like arseholes.......everyones got one.....and they all stink!

you gon thru tonight bud?

Archived