Pay at the gate is available tonight

Do The Dance

Any word on how many we'll be taking through?

I might hazzard a guess of 6,000.

Buffalo Bill

Dunk-Section G

I think even the figure of 10 000 is quite disappointing, although not unexpected.

The way they could make the League Cup a more appealing competition is to play the semi finals at the weekend, play the final on a Saturday and give it back a European place.

chester copperpot

Just a point about the thread, it doesn't say pay at the gate, it says tickets available at kiosks up till 6pm.

Maroon Mayhem

The skies are looking pretty bleak in the weej just now but it's been quite a pleasant morning (for Glasgow).

God I hate working in a city where even the pigeons are scruffy :sad:

Dean Winchester
Just a point about the thread, it doesn't say pay at the gate, it says tickets available at kiosks up till 6pm.

Read it again bud :)

Tickets are available from Hearts up until 5pm and FROM kiosks at Hampden FROM 6pm

Nope, it says kiosks at Hampden from 6pm.

chester copperpot
Read it again bud :)

Tickets are available from Hearts up until 5pm and FROM kiosks at Hampden FROM 6pm

Thats not pay at the gate though is it?

Confused.com here

Thats not pay at the gate though is it?

Confused.com here

I would imagine the kiosks are pretty much at the gates, bud. Well, I would think... :confused:

chester copperpot
I would imagine the kiosks are pretty much at the gates, bud. Well, I would think... :confused:

Would never buy something from a Glaswegian kiosk anyway ;)

Hopefully it might encourage a fair amount more walk up punters, but I think there must be a serious shortage in ticket sales for them to do this.

Archived