"I hate your mate"

heartgarfunkel

heartgarfunkel

She may, or may not, say it, but she really, really hates one of your pals. Anyone got a pal who is a victim of this irrational woman hate?

This could be due to several factors: you and he get totally smashed and into bother when you go out; he's a fandango merchant, and always chats up tidies when you're with him; he's tried it on with her/her mum/granny/auntie/sister/pals; he is offensive and uncouth; you use him as an alibi for playing away. There will of course be many more reasons.

The reason for my enquiry is that I picked a pal up to go to a 20th university reunion in Glasgow early on Saturday morning. His other half stood glaring out of the window at me, Medusa-like. Hadn't seen her for years Scary, scary eyes. Let it go woman.

I knew a boy once who was a walking gland. Used all his mates as cover stories for his sniffing and as a result his lemon hated all his mates!! :eek:

She may, or may not, say it, but she really, really hates one of your pals. Anyone got a pal who is a victim of this irrational woman hate?

This could be due to several factors: you and he get totally smashed and into bother when you go out; he's a fandango merchant, and always chats up tidies when you're with him; he's tried it on with her/her mum/granny/auntie/sister/pals; he is offensive and uncouth; you use him as an alibi for playing away. There will of course be many more reasons.

The reason for my enquiry is that I picked a pal up to go to a 20th university reunion in Glasgow early on Saturday morning. His other half stood glaring out of the window at me, Medusa-like. Hadn't seen her for years Scary, scary eyes. Let it go woman.

So what did you do then?

So what did you do then?

a-cough-cough

---->

due to several factors: you and he get totally smashed and into bother when you go out; he's a fandango merchant, and always chats up tidies when you're with him; he's tried it on with her/her mum/granny/auntie/sister/pals; he is offensive and uncouth; you use him as an alibi for playing away. There will of course be many more reasons.

"he" = "I"???

m'lud.

heartgarfunkel
I knew a boy once who was a walking gland. Used all his mates as cover stories for his sniffing and as a result his lemon hated all his mates!! :eek:

Sounds very like a character I know.

you really do have a very classy manner of speech :P

chester copperpot

My wife hates my mate MATTY (who posts on here).

He always says its because he's pumped her and its an act, however I reckon its the fact that whenever I come home from his, I'm always like a left set golf buggy.

I'm the mate :P

Mate came out with me one night, got him bladdered, laughed when he said he had to get the last train home, ended up in a pizza fight (:eek:) with some tidy young ladies at a party.

Dropped him off at the train station the next day, stinking of bevvy, pizza and, er some other things.

She's hardly been able to look me in the eye since :eek:

Like it's my fault! :mad:

Doctor FinnBarr

I too am the mate! A mate moved up to Portknockie near Buckie and anytime I went up was tolerated and nowt more. Why, because I took him to the pub where he would make an erse of himself. They got divorced in the end up and he went mad (mental hospital mad). I bet that was my fault as well!

;)

heartgarfunkel
I too am the mate! A mate moved up to Portknockie near Buckie and anytime I went up was tolerated and nowt more. Why, because I took him to the pub where he would make an erse of himself. They got divorced in the end up and he went mad (mental hospital mad). I bet that was my fault as well!

;)

Course it was - plust the Portknockie factor!;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Course it was - plust the Portknockie factor!;)

Great place PK, 2 pubs within a 5 second walk of each other! Plus you can always go to the Buckie Thistle social club where tarts abound.:)

Mates who disapear home the minute the final whistle goes in the pub.

A: Hedging thier bets for thier nat king.

B: Theres much more important things to do in the hoose.(see A)

C:Thier girlfriend thinks theres more important things to do in the hoose.(see B)

D: Thier girlfriend hates you.(see C)

Simple!

Classic behaviour of the psycho bird. Turn them against their friends then they don't have to share them with anyone!

As another poster might say:

@@@@@!

its usually because the girl actually fancies/has secret crush on the mate.

but doesnt wanna admit it to herself....be worried

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

My mates bird the now hates me I think.

Shes off to America for a few years in 3 weeks. I went out with the guy last weekend and we got smashed. He had about 20 missed calls from her absolutely raging, going on about 'quality time' together.

Thing is he's getting rid of the daft bint as soon as shes off. :):)

My mates bird the now hates me I think.

Shes off to America for a few years in 3 weeks. I went out with the guy last weekend and we got smashed. He had about 20 missed calls from her absolutely raging, going on about 'quality time' together.

Thing is he's getting rid of the daft bint as soon as shes off. :):)

is that not just normal female behaviour?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Spot on.

The opening posters mates bird wants his boaby :P

If there's an obvious reason for it, I wouldn't agree with that. But if the hatred seems to be unreasonable or irrational, I'd hedge my bets on her having a crush. She's just furious with herself about it and in denial. Hehe.

Ive certainly had a girlfriend or 2 who has made excuses for not wanting to spend time with my mates, even when other folk are going to be there.

Something always got in the way.

Interesting.

You learn something everyday.

Ive certainly had a girlfriend or 2 who has made excuses for not wanting to spend time with my mates, even when other folk are going to be there.

Something always got in the way.

Interesting.

You learn something everyday.

Called Tam and Boaby.

heartgarfunkel

Spot on.

The opening posters mates bird wants his boaby :P

I would GVG - the challenge, melt the ice maiden;)

I used to be the mate, but I won the lassie round in the end with my wit and charm.

In fact, Gavsey Van Gaverson's bird didn't used to like me either but she changed her mind too.

I'm misunderstood.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I used to be the mate, but I won the lassie round in the end with my wit and charm.

In fact, Gavsey Van Gaverson's bird didn't used to like me either but she changed her mind too.

I'm misunderstood.

I wouldn't be too sure about that ;)

:P

I suspect the girlfriend of one of my flatmates hates me already.

And she's never met me.

I hated you before I met you.

Funnily enough, meeting you did nothing to relieve that hatred.

Archived