Not again

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

The last LC semi against Rangers we went out with a whimper.

The Hun scored early and I think we only had one shot JLV i think.

It was during CLs ultra cautious period and was a complete let down.

Tonight have a go at them,outsing them, for one night forget about Romanov and all that stuff.

Play 4 4 2 and if we go out,at least go out like a Hearts team,and react like Hearts supporters.

"Blood doesnt show on a maroon jersey"

The Old Tolbooth

Agreed, if I thought this semi was going to be like the last one I probably wouldnt bother, lets get right intae them from the start and let them know we're there there this time.

MON THE HEARTS!!!!

The Mighty Thor

Totally agree colonel.

Time for Frail to show he has grown some bollox and go with a 4-4-2 from the start.

Time for the slackers and wasters to stand up and be counted for once this season.

Time for the management and players of Heart of Midlothian FC to reward the people that hand over their hard earned week in week out with a performance for the jersey. It's realistically their last chance to snatch something from a dreadful season.

We'll be there in good number and good voice as per usual.

Colonel Kurtz
Let's not send him back to his cave/cage in a good mood:

]HBaiZfVC_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

Is that not thon boy from The hun Supporters Trust

The Mighty Thor
Is that not thon boy from The hun Supporters Trust

You cannae call him a hun. That's an offensive term. You'll hurt the boy's feelings. Can you not see that he'll be alright when he overcomes his shyness.

He missed a bit under his arm.

Buffalo Bill

It was during CLs ultra cautious period and was a complete let down.

Tonight have a go at them,outsing them, for one night forget about Romanov and all that stuff.

Play 4 4 2 and if we go out,at least go out like a Hearts team,and react like Hearts supporters.

Agree.

I think we need to have a go tonight. But tactics and formations is only part of it. Each player must also win an individual battle and be better than the guy they're up against.

It will be bloody hard to win. But we can do it.

I hope my journey isn't wasted on that "whimper".

Buffalo Bill

It was during CLs ultra cautious period and was a complete let down.Tonight have a go at them,outsing them, for one night forget about Romanov and all that stuff.

That's why I don't want CL back.

It was murder watching Hearts away from Tynie most of the time.

Scarily, it looks like there's another one behind him too! :wacko:

Scarily, it looks like there's another one behind him too! :wacko:

It shouldn't come as a shock to see more than 1 shaved gorilla at a Rangers game. Here they are giving Nazi salutes in Tel Aviv:

rangers_nazi_salute_israel_2.jpg

Yep it was ronald de bour scored the only goal of the game.

Bizzare that radio scotland weren't allowed to even cover the game other update the score. They had not agreed contract coverage for the cis cup or some rubbish like that.

Also channel 5 had the rights to the cis games that year and the decided to cover Dundee UNited v Celtic rather than Hearts v huns.

A big fat yuckuza.

Ferk the hun, Mon the JTs!!!

DuffJimmy1875
It shouldn't come as a shock to see more than 1 shaved gorilla at a Rangers game. Here they are giving Nazi salutes in Tel Aviv:

No no no - that's a "Red Hand of Ulster" salute (whatever one of those is) - merely paying tribute to their heritage. :rolleyes:

Feel free to include the aforementioned "naughty, offensive" word with great frequency in your singing tonight. We shure as hell will be doing so on Sunday

Yikes. What an absolute freakshow - in Israel too, FFS! It reminds me of a group of England fans who, in complete innocence (they were brain dead as much as anything), walked into an Irish bar in Belgium and started singing, you've guessed it, No Surrender to the IRA. I'm generally a pacifist - but put a bomb under that lot, and we'd all be happy.

Yep it was ronald de bour scored the only goal of the game.

Bizzare that radio scotland weren't allowed to even cover the game other update the score. They had not agreed contract coverage for the cis cup or some rubbish like that.

Also channel 5 had the rights to the cis games that year and the decided to cover Dundee UNited v Celtic rather than Hearts v huns.

I remember that. It was ridiculous: an utterly unfathomable decision. C5 got it right the following year with Hibs/Rangers (I was supporting Hibs!) - but not in our case.

scottish_chicP

Oh Dear Lord..... Talk about giving you nightmares!!

The People's Chimp

With an Israeli flag in the bottom corner. They're a mixed up bunch that mob.

The Mighty Thor

Which one's yer supporters trust gadge again?

clearly not any kind of Nazi salute at all. They are merely airing their oxters one at a time. :sad:

That's why I don't want CL back.

It was murder watching Hearts away from Tynie most of the time.

Yes - but what did he have to work with? Not a lot, yet he achieved amazing results, as he's now doing again. United's away form isn't brilliant, but it's basically OK: Levein is a percentages man, which might not be great to watch, but certainly works in the SPL.

As for that semi-final: we could pretty much all see it coming, IIRC. A bit because of CL's tendency towards caution - but much more because the OF that season were as close to unbeatable as they've ever been. Final league table, in what was rightly considered a terrific season for us: Rangers 97, Celtic 97, Hearts 63: has there ever been such a gap between 2nd and 3rd in any other league in history? Wonderfully, we still managed to get one over Celtic and essentially deprive them of the title - but I thought we'd done well just to reach the semis that year, and accepted there was next to no chance of us going any further.

Unlike this season. I don't subscribe to the view that Rangers won't be taking it that seriously, because after three years without a trophy, they're under huge pressure to win something as soon as possible. But in a one-off game, I think we may have their measure, and have a feeling we're going to go through... before losing the final to Aberdeen!

Remember the last semi final well. Think a JLV free kick was our only shot on target, wasn't that great at atmosphere and it was a misreable night. This was compounded by a walk back through the Gorbals to Glasgow Queen Street... why am I going tonight again?

Christ almighty, I was just going out for something to eat. Better get a bucket instead to quote Mr. Creosote....

I think the guy third from left in the front row hasn't read the memo properly.

The poorest attempt at a Nazi salute I've seen in many a moon.

Well, since that time I met Jeremy Beadle, anyway...

The past is the past. It's going to be 2-1 to the mighty JTs tonight and i'm going to enjoy coming into work tomorrow to rub the huns noses in it.

Yes - but what did he have to work with? Not a lot, yet he achieved amazing results, as he's now doing again. United's away form isn't brilliant, but it's basically OK: Levein is a percentages man, which might not be great to watch, but certainly works in the SPL.

As for that semi-final: we could pretty much all see it coming, IIRC. A bit because of CL's tendency towards caution - but much more because the OF that season were as close to unbeatable as they've ever been. Final league table, in what was rightly considered a terrific season for us: Rangers 97, Celtic 97, Hearts 63: has there ever been such a gap between 2nd and 3rd in any other league in history? Wonderfully, we still managed to get one over Celtic and essentially deprive them of the title - but I thought we'd done well just to reach the semis that year, and accepted there was next to no chance of us going any further.

Unlike this season. I don't subscribe to the view that Rangers won't be taking it that seriously, because after three years without a trophy, they're under huge pressure to win something as soon as possible. But in a one-off game, I think we may have their measure, and have a feeling we're going to go through... before losing the final to Aberdeen!

Do we 'do' losing to Aberdeen? ;)

Archived